First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bluff sports

United States

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Anyone have any idea how the basketball team will be this year? I heard the Patterson and Keeney kid where back..

Dexter, MO

#2 Oct 1, 2012
Bluff sports wrote:
Anyone have any idea how the basketball team will be this year? I heard the Patterson and Keeney kid where back..
Not eligible

Springfield, MO

#3 Oct 7, 2012
yes they are back and you will see Patterson out on the court putting in work because they ARE BOTH ELIGIBLE!! dumbass. get your shit together before talkin bout shit you dont know about.
Idiot

United States

#5 Oct 13, 2012
guest wrote:
yes they are back and you will see Patterson out on the court putting in work because they ARE BOTH ELIGIBLE!! dumbass. get your shit together before talkin bout shit you dont know about.
Not eligible. Not smart. Not a hard worker
Idiot

United States

#6 Oct 13, 2012
guest wrote:
Does anybody realize why they moved back anyway?
false

United States

#7 Oct 16, 2012
in what way are either of the two not eligible, smart or hard workers.. have you seen the senior group play? 7th 8th and 9th grade they were extremely talented and now the teams mostly back together.. the mules are in for a good season!!
Omg

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Oct 17, 2012
false wrote:
in what way are either of the two not eligible, smart or hard workers.. have you seen the senior group play? 7th 8th and 9th grade they were extremely talented and now the teams mostly back together.. the mules are in for a good season!!
Lets wait till febuary then we can all laugh together!!! People gonna be shocked at how bad they really are!!!!! Truth hurts
Seamore Butts

United States

#9 Oct 19, 2012
Yeah isn't Keeney really stupid, oh wait...that's a common known fact...if he can't play, we could still use his fat head as a backboard.
teacher

Euless, TX

#10 Nov 18, 2012
Logan is a very intelligent young man. And you guys should be ashamed for talking about him. And if I'm not mistaken he got a 28 on his ACT!
Told ya so

Dexter, MO

#11 Dec 2, 2012
Not eligible
Hey

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Jan 11, 2013
Omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets wait till febuary then we can all laugh together!!! People gonna be shocked at how bad they really are!!!!! Truth hurts
Haha look who was wrong, hahaha what was that ......
Facts

United States

#13 Jan 12, 2013
Keeney moved back b/c his mother slept with too many other men and Gene Hansborough booted her out!! They are just now able to play b/c not eligible !!! Duh !!
Mono

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jan 12, 2013
What did Gene expect? He found her at a strip club!

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Jan 12, 2013
10-3 now
Get it right

United States

#16 Jan 12, 2013
No gene is physco and has issues which is why he and tami split, he was both physically and mentally abusive to Lori and her and Logan left because of that
On topic

Ballwin, MO

#17 Jan 22, 2013
Back to the subject of the actual team.. They are now 11-3 and they are starting to show some offense.. Gray had 20 stocks had 19 and Keeney had 15 at marshfield.. Big game tonight against a good Farmington team. This team could go pretty far they are really deep..
On topic

United States

#18 Jan 23, 2013
Another big win they are now 12-3 they are showing some offense now as they dropped 91 against Farmington.. Gray had 26! This team is a GOOD bunch
Person

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Jan 25, 2013
They did it again 13-3
juz me

Doniphan, MO

#20 Jan 26, 2013
Get it right wrote:
No gene is physco and has issues which is why he and tami split, he was both physically and mentally abusive to Lori and her and Logan left because of that
so is Lori available??
Crash

United States

#21 Feb 12, 2013
Bad weekend for the team. Not sure what happened against Jackson. My advice is to not let Stocks off the court and don't let Tibbs off the bench. They would've pulled out a win if Stocks had the ball in his hands more in the 4th.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 biggest drug dealers (Sep '09) 1 hr great one 145
Walmart Neighborhood Market 2 hr The Law 14
does anyone?? cars for sale 2 hr mazzy 1
The GOP 4 hr George Bailey 7
Who's a actual cool po officer in pb? 4 hr Bruce 1
john h helm (Feb '13) 4 hr kathy 37
Morris Motors 4 hr Richie 1
Poplar Bluff Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?