Fat People in Scooters at Wal-Mart

Fat People in Scooters at Wal-Mart

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“The REAL Crazy Joe!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 24, 2009
I get so angry when I see those fat lazy people in those scooters at Wal-Mart. I sometimes follow them to the cashier and 99 times out of 100 they also pay with food stamps. Makes me want to kick the sh!t out of them but I'm afraid that if I do that then my foot will smell like sh!t, piss and menstrual blood!

If they were to get off of their fat lasy a$$ and get a job they:
1. will be off of food stamps and:
2. they will loose weight because they are not sitting on their fat lazy fart pad!.
Oh My

Doniphan, MO

#2 Apr 24, 2009
So you are putting ALL fat people who have help with a food card as being lazy, worthless, no good people? Shame Shame on YOU! Have you ever considered that some (small %) may have a medical problem that makes them be overweight? As far as the food card, that is what it is there for to help people that are out of work, disabled for some reason and can't work. People need to worry about there OWN lives and stop judging others before you walk a day in their shoes and actually KNOW their situation BEFORE you run your mouth! I work, fiance' lost his job and can't find one right now, he's drawing his unemployment and we get over 200 a month food card, does that nake us fat, lazy worthless people? I say NOT. I have worked and paid MY taxes since old enough to work, so if I need help, I will seek help..
guest

United States

#3 Apr 24, 2009
I like those in town that use other people's handicap things to park close to the store so they don't have to walk. I have inlaws that are perfectly "fit" to walk just to damn lazy to.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#4 Apr 24, 2009
Oh My wrote:
So you are putting ALL fat people who have help with a food card as being lazy, worthless, no good people? Shame Shame on YOU! Have you ever considered that some (small %) may have a medical problem that makes them be overweight? As far as the food card, that is what it is there for to help people that are out of work, disabled for some reason and can't work. People need to worry about there OWN lives and stop judging others before you walk a day in their shoes and actually KNOW their situation BEFORE you run your mouth! I work, fiance' lost his job and can't find one right now, he's drawing his unemployment and we get over 200 a month food card, does that nake us fat, lazy worthless people? I say NOT. I have worked and paid MY taxes since old enough to work, so if I need help, I will seek help..
I completly understand and agree with what you've said! And I dont really think Crazy Joe means that toward all of them!!(Wait...do ya Joe)?!

It does kinda annoy me how some people only use those scooters because they are big and dont wanna walk! When my dad goes to Wal-Mart here he NEEDS a scooter to get around (he was involved in a head on collision with a sheriff (SHERIFFS FAULT)) and it left him handicap! Its nerve racking for my dad to have to walk back to the truck and sit there and wait for us to shop because there are no scooters for those that TRULY NEED THEM!!

“The REAL Crazy Joe!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 Apr 24, 2009
Oh My wrote:
So you are putting ALL fat people who have help with a food card as being lazy, worthless, no good people? Shame Shame on YOU! Have you ever considered that some (small %) may have a medical problem that makes them be overweight? As far as the food card, that is what it is there for to help people that are out of work, disabled for some reason and can't work. People need to worry about there OWN lives and stop judging others before you walk a day in their shoes and actually KNOW their situation BEFORE you run your mouth! I work, fiance' lost his job and can't find one right now, he's drawing his unemployment and we get over 200 a month food card, does that nake us fat, lazy worthless people? I say NOT. I have worked and paid MY taxes since old enough to work, so if I need help, I will seek help..
Where in my original post did I say that everyone that uses those carts was fat and lazy? What I said was that I don't like fat lazy people that use those carts. Get my quotes straight before you jump my a$$!
Did I hit a nerve with you?
what if

Van Nuys, CA

#6 Apr 24, 2009
crazyjoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in my original post did I say that everyone that uses those carts was fat and lazy? What I said was that I don't like fat lazy people that use those carts. Get my quotes straight before you jump my a$$!
Did I hit a nerve with you?
what if they have another reason for being fat and in a scooter besides being lazy like a heart condition that keeps them from excercising, dialysis, arthritis, partly paralized in part of the body or limbs. your old and hateful, your family hates you, your kids and grandkids all hate you and you hate yourself.
Just a Mom

Eminence, MO

#7 Apr 24, 2009
I don't really care how fat or lazy they are but...have you ever noticed how RUDE most of them are???? Sorry, I have a real problem with rude people, especially when I'm at Wal-Mart. It seems like they congregate there.

“The REAL Crazy Joe!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#8 Apr 24, 2009
what if wrote:
<quoted text>what if they have another reason for being fat and in a scooter besides being lazy like a heart condition that keeps them from excercising, dialysis, arthritis, partly paralized in part of the body or limbs. your old and hateful, your family hates you, your kids and grandkids all hate you and you hate yourself.
I might be old and hateful but you are stupid. Did you not read what I wrote in the original post? I think that you read what you wanted to read. I said "FAT AND LAZY". I DID NOT say "those that are sick with kidney disease, heart condition, and those that are paralyzed" did I? Read the fkn post and then show the world what a fked up wh 0 re you are!

“The REAL Crazy Joe!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#9 Apr 24, 2009
Just a Mom wrote:
I don't really care how fat or lazy they are but...have you ever noticed how RUDE most of them are???? Sorry, I have a real problem with rude people, especially when I'm at Wal-Mart. It seems like they congregate there.
It is usually the lazy ones that are rude! I wish that they would run in front of a Semi!
guest

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Apr 24, 2009
There are just as many skinny lazy people out there that are drawing a food stamp card and too lazy to work. I also have family that when need a scooter, or wheel chair can not find one. Also not able to always find handicap parking either.
youknowwho

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Apr 24, 2009
Haha!
I agree with you 200% "Crazy Joe." These people just keep jumping to conclusions about your posts, and get mad at you for no reason.

Good Job man!
guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Apr 24, 2009
What makes me mad is that I am overweight but I don't require a motorized wheelchair, because walking helps me. I can't stand to see someone using a motorized chair esp. a large person and have there basket full of junk food, like yoohoo, ding dongs, cakes, cookies, and salty chips, thats crazy. And whats up with ppl and motorized buggies on the street going into the bar downtown, thats crazy.

“The REAL Crazy Joe!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13 Apr 24, 2009
guest wrote:
There are just as many skinny lazy people out there that are drawing a food stamp card and too lazy to work. I also have family that when need a scooter, or wheel chair can not find one. Also not able to always find handicap parking either.
\

You are absolutely right! Most of the people that are fat are lazy tho'. I know that there are skinny people that are lazy but for the most part, the skinny ones are not in the carts.

“The REAL Crazy Joe!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#14 Apr 24, 2009
youknowwho wrote:
Haha!
I agree with you 200% "Crazy Joe." These people just keep jumping to conclusions about your posts, and get mad at you for no reason.
Good Job man!
Thanks, it's nice to be loved!! I really don't give a rat's sh!tty a$$ if people get mad at me or not. That is their problem. I can usually debate with them and show what a stupid c*ck roaster they are!

“The REAL Crazy Joe!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#15 Apr 24, 2009
guest wrote:
What makes me mad is that I am overweight but I don't require a motorized wheelchair, because walking helps me. I can't stand to see someone using a motorized chair esp. a large person and have there basket full of junk food, like yoohoo, ding dongs, cakes, cookies, and salty chips, thats crazy. And whats up with ppl and motorized buggies on the street going into the bar downtown, thats crazy.
The reason that these people are fat tubs of goo is because they sit on their fat lazy a$$es and eat this junk food that you and I payed for. I bet that they crap their pants and just sit in it all day. Disgusting trash!

Since: Feb 09

St. Louis, MO

#16 Apr 25, 2009
crazyjoe wrote:
I get so angry when I see those fat lazy people in those scooters at Wal-Mart. I sometimes follow them to the cashier and 99 times out of 100 they also pay with food stamps. Makes me want to kick the sh!t out of them but I'm afraid that if I do that then my foot will smell like sh!t, piss and menstrual blood!
If they were to get off of their fat lasy a$$ and get a job they:
1. will be off of food stamps and:
2. they will loose weight because they are not sitting on their fat lazy fart pad!.
You know, some of those people are disabled, right? My mother is disabled and has trouble walking a lot so most of the time she is riding one. As long as I stay about 5 feet away from her I'm fine, because I'm getting tired of being ran down or when she hits reverse and goes over my feet! LOL.

“The REAL Crazy Joe!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#17 Apr 25, 2009
GimmeMore wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, some of those people are disabled, right? My mother is disabled and has trouble walking a lot so most of the time she is riding one. As long as I stay about 5 feet away from her I'm fine, because I'm getting tired of being ran down or when she hits reverse and goes over my feet! LOL.
I am not talking about the disabled people that use the scooters, I am just talking about the lazy fata$$e$ that don't even have a handicap sticker on their car and they can walk into the store and are just too damn lazy to walk as they do their shopping. People like those idiots use the cart when people like you mother could actually use it.
mimi

United States

#18 Apr 25, 2009
crazyjoe wrote:
I get so angry when I see those fat lazy people in those scooters at Wal-Mart. I sometimes follow them to the cashier and 99 times out of 100 they also pay with food stamps. Makes me want to kick the sh!t out of them but I'm afraid that if I do that then my foot will smell like sh!t, piss and menstrual blood!
If they were to get off of their fat lasy a$$ and get a job they:
1. will be off of food stamps and:
2. they will loose weight because they are not sitting on their fat lazy fart pad!.
Could not agree more Joe. I seen one lady while in the restroom that could barely get out of the stall door. Then later seen her riding around in a cart. And they do not care if they ran you over.
what if

Van Nuys, CA

#19 Apr 25, 2009
crazyjoe wrote:
<quoted text>
I might be old and hateful but you are stupid. Did you not read what I wrote in the original post? I think that you read what you wanted to read. I said "FAT AND LAZY". I DID NOT say "those that are sick with kidney disease, heart condition, and those that are paralyzed" did I? Read the fkn post and then show the world what a fked up wh 0 re you are!
so how the f@@k can you tell the difference old man? do you look into that crystal ball you brought over on the mayflower?
whatsup

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Apr 25, 2009
i agree you see all these american pl workin hard to help most ppl who dont need it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hes back in town 11 min Hosea r 4
Looking for job 1 hr Oh please shutup 7
Historical Pictures 1 hr Lets do this 4
Being soooooo Blessed 1 hr Jesus Christ 18
Toughest guy in Poplar Bluff 2 hr DDD 102
Eugene Field School (Aug '09) 2 hr DDD 22
Poplar Bluff Vintage Facebook page 2 hr Barf 11

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages