Miss thang

Columbia, MO

#1 Feb 10, 2010
WTF that biotch is goin down!!!Anyone else want to kick [email protected] like i DO??? PLease let me know!!!! Shes a pill whore that needs to just stop takin peoplpes money and men and go to jail already for all those DWI's shes gotten and oh yeah that baby isnt CHarles(her husbands) baby that baby is some dude named Chris!!! holla:)
seriously

Seattle, WA

#3 Feb 13, 2010
Miss thang wrote:
WTF that biotch is goin down!!!Anyone else want to kick [email protected] like i DO??? PLease let me know!!!! Shes a pill whore that needs to just stop takin peoplpes money and men and go to jail already for all those DWI's shes gotten and oh yeah that baby isnt CHarles(her husbands) baby that baby is some dude named Chris!!! holla:)

I know Sarah Very well! Dare u to tell her to her face! Or Charlie for that matter!
chassie

Ford City, PA

#4 Feb 13, 2010
i know sarah too you better come a packin cause she will tear u apart yeah and tell charlie tat baby aint his you might get some teeth knocked out
truth

Fairdealing, MO

#5 Sep 23, 2010
chassie wrote:
i know sarah too you better come a packin cause she will tear u apart yeah and tell charlie tat baby aint his you might get some teeth knocked out
first of all sarah is not all that and i will tell her anything to her face wake up ppl she wont even put food in her kids mouth her pills come first what kind of mother is that
seriously

Patton, MO

#6 Sep 23, 2010
are u scared to tell her. i know for a fact she knows nothin of who's runnin their mouth on here. I know her very personally and i know ur half retarded and jealous!
Elizabeth

Patton, MO

#7 Sep 26, 2010
I don't know this Sarah girl I have heard of her and if you are talking about Charlie Greer...UMMM, yeah there is a real winner there he is afraid of his own shadow!!!!!
Boo

Maryland Heights, MO

#8 Sep 27, 2010
LAALAALAALAA Sarah used to hang with my daughter when we lived there back before she married her 2nd hubby. And poor kids of hers. Yeah!!! I believe all of the above, but why if she can't feed her kids prop. dont DFS get them? DUH??? oh yeah I forget they let druggies have their kids.!!!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#9 Sep 27, 2010
i find it funny when some one says they don't feed there kids....lol.not that I'm sticking up for these (for lack of a better words) trashy people..but wouldn't you think if the children wasn't being fed they would die? or dfs would step in? or child enforcement would step in? or the po po? or even there dope dealer just for the simple reason he could sell the children on the black market...lol..i mean come on!a child can only go so long with out eating...i mean seriously come on...
know

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Sep 28, 2010
so what happened to all the weight sarah lost? I'm guessing that was from meth? do my eyes deceive me
Aunt Becky

Crockett, TX

#11 Apr 1, 2011
Instead of dogging the kid, why dont someone try to talk to her and help her out. I knew her when she was a kid, and shes gone through a hell of a life, she did'nt plan on waking up one day and saying " hey, I think I will be a dope addict and fuck up my kids life!" She never had a father in her life ,and her mother, God bless her, her mother did the best she could do. Sarah was once a good kid that went in the wrong direction , Sarah lost her momma awhile back and that was her one and only true friend, the only person in her life who truly loved her and gave a shit about her. Sarah has lost so much, I doubt that any of you who dog her, have lost everything and everyone that means so much to you. I bet you have a momma to call every night and hear her say that she loves you. Sarah does'nt have that anymore. I am by no means saying that it is okay for her drugs or alcohol abuse, but I know that she is lost and trying to find herself. Please people, instead of hating on her, try to talk to her, let her know she's not alone. If I could reach her I would let her know she has someone who does love her and care for her.Everyone needs someone in their life to reach out to, Sarah is no different, the only thing is, she is reaching out to the wrong people. Sarah had to grow up real fast, and unfortunately, she is still a kid that does'nt know where to turn bacause she has always had her momma and now she does'nt. Sarah is my niece and I will always be there for her, I remember the little girl from years ago and I cant believe that shes not worth helping.
fact

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Dec 17, 2012
ive told sarah all of that and then some to her face on the phone in text messages. she's not about shit and is everything she is accused of. trust and believe i deal with her probably more then anybody. and yea i dear you tell charles. he would laugh in ur face and agree. so glad he finally got rid of the trash and got himself a new gf. she's not a durg addict and takes care of all of their kids including her own. people has tried to help her many of times she does not want it. she robs them blind for tryingt to help her. this is a cold hard fact. trust abd believe
Anonymous

United States

#15 Jul 1, 2016
fact wrote:
ive told sarah all of that and then some to her face on the phone in text messages. she's not about shit and is everything she is accused of. trust and believe i deal with her probably more then anybody. and yea i dear you tell charles. he would laugh in ur face and agree. so glad he finally got rid of the trash and got himself a new gf. she's not a durg addict and takes care of all of their kids including her own. people has tried to help her many of times she does not want it. she robs them blind for tryingt to help her. this is a cold hard fact. trust abd believe
Well I know she no longer does the above mentioned things other than take care of her kids. I saw them together several times recently and all of them were happy and healthy. She has a good man and job. I tried to get with her and was shot down but was offered some by Denise but she slept with my uncle who is HIV positive
Erica

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Jul 1, 2016
Why would you dig up a post that was almost 4 years dead? Nobody was seeing or commenting on this post. Is this revenge cuz she wouldn't get with you?
wants to know

United States

#17 Jul 2, 2016
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I know she no longer does the above mentioned things other than take care of her kids. I saw them together several times recently and all of them were happy and healthy. She has a good man and job. I tried to get with her and was shot down but was offered some by Denise but she slept with my uncle who is HIV positive
Who is this?? Since u have shit to say.
Time out

United States

#18 Jul 2, 2016
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I know she no longer does the above mentioned things other than take care of her kids. I saw them together several times recently and all of them were happy and healthy. She has a good man and job. I tried to get with her and was shot down but was offered some by Denise but she slept with my uncle who is HIV positive
Once a junkie always a junkie! Props to her for trying though. Relapse is inevitable. No one wants to lose their kids to dope. No one wants to lose their marriage to dope either. To many beautiful true relationships have lost to addiction. Props to Kevin and Sarah for keeping each other strong. F¥£k what everyone else thinks.
denise

United States

#19 Jul 5, 2016
Time out wrote:
<quoted text>

Once a junkie always a junkie! Props to her for trying though. Relapse is inevitable. No one wants to lose their kids to dope. No one wants to lose their marriage to dope either. To many beautiful true relationships have lost to addiction. Props to Kevin and Sarah for keeping each other strong. F¥£k what everyone else thinks.
look you people need to get a life and stop starting shit if someone is doing good you want to throw crap in their face leave Sarah alone she is doing good for her self she is not on drugs any more so stop talking crap and for me I do not have any f...ing hiv I get tested every 6 months to a 1 year unlike your self and I do not have sex with no man but my husband so get over yourself and I have been clean off of drugs in over 4 years so before you point a finger at someone point it at your self first you nasty ass home wreckers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you date a felon? 30 min Hey 20
Whiteley park rental 1 hr SEMO Resident 3
Foad 2 hr mrwicked 4
Nicholas Adam pirtle 3 hr Guest2 19
matt Alcorn 3 hr White boy 3
Whites and blacks breeding 3 hr Lacey 93
What's with women these days? (Jan '16) 4 hr Hey 16
Eric Wyatt - Murderer 20 hr Ray 121

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages