First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cousin from Dexter

Dexter, MO

#1 Nov 4, 2008
Hey Girl .. How are you and your sister doing? I haven't saw you guys in forever. Leave me a message and how to get ahold of you please.
friend of hers

Faridabad, India

#2 Nov 4, 2008
she does not live around here anymore. she is living in calf.
I belive

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 5, 2008
her sister is looking for residence in club fed on a methamphetamine charge.
cousin from Dexter

Dexter, MO

#4 Nov 5, 2008
friend of hers wrote:
she does not live around here anymore. she is living in calf.
So Whitney isn't in the Bluff anymore ? How do I contact her?
cousin from Dexter

Dexter, MO

#5 Nov 5, 2008
I belive wrote:
her sister is looking for residence in club fed on a methamphetamine charge.
What does this mean about Abbey she is my cousin and I haven't saw her in about 5-6 years? Does she live in the Bluff ? Does anyone know how to get into conatct with either of them?
I know Abbey has been into to trouble but we all make mistakes when its family you always stick together .
hey

Ballwin, MO

#6 Nov 5, 2008
whitney lives is ontario
cousin from Dexter

Dexter, MO

#7 Nov 5, 2008
hey wrote:
whitney lives is ontario
thanks I think I have found her, on my space and if you happen to talk to her tell her hello as she hasn't checked in awhile does she have a facebook account?
cousin from Dexter

Dexter, MO

#8 Nov 5, 2008
oops sorry double post, I didn't mean too !

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Nov 5, 2008
what it means, cousin from Dexter, is Abbey is in the prison..
Cousin from Dexter

Kansas City, MO

#10 Nov 5, 2008
guest wrote:
what it means, cousin from Dexter, is Abbey is in the prison..
Well Michelle would actually be my name and who are you ? If she is in prison, how come I can't seem to find her on this website called vinelink ? Where did you get your information from ? Do you know her?
I Belive

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Nov 5, 2008
You wont find much since her case is probably federal. She made front page news on the DAR she was picked up with a few other well known cooks.
its me

Nuevo, CA

#12 Nov 5, 2008
who is cousin from dexter whitney wants to know and its moreno valley not ontario
cousin from Dexter

Kansas City, MO

#13 Nov 5, 2008
its me wrote:
who is cousin from dexter whitney wants to know and its moreno valley not ontario
My name is Michelle (Brittain) was my maiden name it is now Page her mom and my mom were sisters, I have a daughter the same age as her. Tell her to go her myspace, I left her a message on there , and thanks for getting ahold of her.
cousin from Dexter

Kansas City, MO

#14 Nov 5, 2008
I Belive wrote:
You wont find much since her case is probably federal. She made front page news on the DAR she was picked up with a few other well known cooks.
well I'm not saying she didn't as I don't know but who has been signing in on her my space and she has changed it in the last few months, how do I find out about her, like where she is? Where are her kids? do you know her ?When was the last time you saw her? I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions but I would like to see her snd thanks for your help
Michelle
cousin from Dexter

Kansas City, MO

#15 Nov 5, 2008
sorry this things keeps posting twice
Friendly

Stockbridge, GA

#16 Nov 5, 2008
cousin from Dexter wrote:
<quoted text>well I'm not saying she didn't as I don't know but who has been signing in on her my space and she has changed it in the last few months, how do I find out about her, like where she is? Where are her kids? do you know her ?When was the last time you saw her? I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions but I would like to see her snd thanks for your help
Michelle
Abbey is in prison on federal meth charges. Her husband has probally been the one signing in on her myspace page. Her kids are with their fathers. You are more than likely not going to be able to see her. As far as Whitney she did move away from the bluff. If you have any more questions you should probally contact her husband instead of posting on here.
cousin from Dexter

Dexter, MO

#17 Nov 6, 2008
Friendly wrote:
<quoted text>
Abbey is in prison on federal meth charges. Her husband has probally been the one signing in on her myspace page. Her kids are with their fathers. You are more than likely not going to be able to see her. As far as Whitney she did move away from the bluff. If you have any more questions you should probally contact her husband instead of posting on here.
okay thanks and who is her husband

Columbia, MO

#18 Nov 6, 2008
cousin from Dexter wrote:
<quoted text>okay thanks and who is her husband
Lonnie Stewart

Columbia, MO

#19 Nov 6, 2008
You know, if you are her cousin why don't you know ANYTHING about her? You don't even know who she is married to?
Michelle

Dexter, MO

#20 Nov 7, 2008
Guest wrote:
You know, if you are her cousin why don't you know ANYTHING about her? You don't even know who she is married to?
WELL .. if you would read up above in the other posts that I haven't saw her in awhile, can you read that ??? But thanks for asking if I'm her cousin yes I am . Read all the post if you can read !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old ladies in bikinis 34 min guest 10
Cash Saver/Big Lots parking lot 2 hr MoMo 3
cheateing lovers 4 hr sugar baby 1
NA Meetings 4 hr Guest 2
Anyone know Josh Riggs 5 hr Someone that knows 2
black owned business 5 hr kid ink x 2
Shevon Ordway 6 hr howdy 21
More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE