Tattoo shops w/ prices?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ROFL

United States

#21 Jul 28, 2012
There they go tooting their own horn again. Look all the shops in St. Louis take walk in customers so what u all are saying is that ironage tattoos and St. Louis tattoo company suck cause they aren't booked weeks ahead of time?
Get Over It

United States

#22 Jul 30, 2012
Ok before anyone says anything, I do not work at any tattoo shop around here...Personally 2 of my tattoos are from Tattered Soul and 2 are from someone else, I prefer Tattered Soul any day because they are laid back, they all joke around, they are light handed, and yea sometimes they're booked up for awhile, but when my friend and I went in there to see about just getting a word they were able to make an appointment for a day or two later, so sometimes there's not a huge wait. Oh and by the way, the two I got from Tattered Soul is amazing and the line work is beautiful, I personally (and many people I know who like tattoos) don't think it looks like I'm permanently scarred or messed up cause they don't know what they're doing.
interesting

United States

#23 Jul 30, 2012
thatTattooedGuy wrote:
I personally LOVE Docc's work at Pimp My Hide in Bonne Terre!..He and Mike both have won several awards and do custom work!..I have even seen thier stuff in magazines and they seem to be some of the nicest people.Plus they let you inspect the neeldes and tubes before they open them!..I can't trust anyone around this drug infested town! Poplar Bluff sucks....never know who's doing drugs!
I don't have any tattoos . I do want one but I'm scared about catching something . so when you said they let you look at their new needles before they use them that made me feel good about getting mine done there .is there a place online I can look at their work . I live about an hour or more away .also is there any other way if catching anything besides the needle part ?
Really

Poplar Bluff, MO

#24 Jul 30, 2012
If you know anything about tattoos, you should know that there is no 'set' price. It depends on how intricate you want your tattoo, how big it is, and how long it takes to do it. No one can list prices on here so that you know how much it costs before you even go in and talk to the artist! If you are so worried about price, don't bother getting a tattoo. If you go for a cheap one, it will look cheap. Go talk to a good artist, get it priced, and save up your money . Then, you get something that is worth displaying on your body the rest of your life. Whoever the artist is, if you have to wait to get in, it will be worth the wait if you like his/her art! But, stop bargain basement shopping for tattoos on Topix.
artist

Poplar Bluff, MO

#25 Aug 22, 2012
Absofuckinlutely
????

United States

#26 Aug 23, 2012
HMMM wrote:
Danny at Tattered Souls, as well as John; are very talented tattooist!
yes , they both do great work and it's well worth the wait ! They both are very great guys .. won't go anywhere else !

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#27 Aug 23, 2012
I don't have any tattoos but I had eyeliner tattoo done at Geeks Ink. She is very good and trained under Danny at Tattered Souls.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#28 Aug 25, 2012
Eyeliner Tattoo wrote:
I don't have any tattoos but I had eyeliner tattoo done at Geeks Ink. She is very good and trained under Danny at Tattered Souls.
OOps...I meant Jon!
Terry

Wappapello, MO

#29 Aug 25, 2012
QWOP wrote:
I am looking to get a tattoo. I know Tattered Soul is good, but I really do not feel like waiting weeks to get in, as I know you have to schedule an appointment.

So what other places are there in town that is decent with a clean working environment/equipment?

This is the tattoo I want to get: http://mimg.ugo.com/201008/54417/cuts/finalfa...
I want it completely black though, unless the red won't be too much extra. How much do you think it would cost?
Omg. Another tattoo thread? Really?
Boring!!
A good tattooer

Vancouver, Canada

#30 Jan 14, 2013
Any tattooist worth their salt should be able to apply a clean script/font tattoo. Look around at peoples work and see where they went...but look close

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhino liner 4 hr NowIKnow 4
Eye glasses donation 5 hr West of funeral home 3
Dollar General on North 67 5 hr No apology 8
why are women so needy (Oct '10) 6 hr Tasanna 39
Life sucks so bad, this was a bad day 8 hr Ihcb 15
News Police searching for missing Poplar Bluff woman (Jun '15) 8 hr Mbs 15
What happened to Polly Hastings? 9 hr Golden haired golfer 13

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance