hot couple

Dexter, MO

#1 Jun 11, 2012
my girl freind and i are looking for a couple to have a foursome with must be drug and disease freeim 41 and she is 45 we live in the area if another couple is interested then respond and we can take it from there.
lol

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Jun 12, 2012
hot couple wrote:
my girl freind and i are looking for a couple to have a foursome with must be drug and disease freeim 41 and she is 45 we live in the area if another couple is interested then respond and we can take it from there.
she just doesn't do it for you I guess... what do guys want with women older than them anyway? Mammmmaaaa...wahhhhaaaa...
yes

Fenton, MO

#3 Jun 12, 2012
hot couple wrote:
Call me at five seven three seven one four two nine five one, can't wait to hear from you.
Alien Boy Toy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Jun 12, 2012
hot couple wrote:
It's cool you both want to experience same sex, she will get off watching a stranger pound your back door.
If she just wants to watch some dude yank your chain, I recommend the Pony Arcade-everything but underage is permissible in there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thrive selfie 11 min Please 4
Chris Rickman 13 min Please 7
New Year's Message For Poplar Bluff , Mo Police... 2 hr Gary 3
Bars for people +45 y/o 3 hr James 1
Pizza Inn 8 hr PB Professor 9
Preston 10 hr crying 8
How good of lawyer is Jasper Edmundson?? Trial ... (Jan '12) 12 hr Slick Rick. 50
Poplar Bluff Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Poplar Bluff News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Poplar Bluff

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:50PM