hud vouchers in poplar bluff

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

Saint Louis, MO

#1 May 23, 2009
Can anyone tell me if landlords / rental houses are difficult to get to accept section 8 hud vouchers ?
like to know also

United States

#2 May 23, 2009
i would like to know that as well. my husband and i are on disability. have also heard about HUD paying some of your rent but never asked about it.
FYI

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 May 24, 2009
There are several landlords that do. But it is more hoops for the landlord and many don't want to deal with it.

If you want to get on the list for sign ups, it is in September every year and you have to get there early six to seven. It is the Ozark Foothills Regional Planning down by Briggs in the incubator building.

Saint Louis, MO

#4 May 24, 2009
Thanks for the information I started this post, I to am disabled and I already have a hud voucher but live in the bootheel of mo now and would like to port there,but I wanted to be sure that if I transfer I will be able to find a home / landlord that will accept my hud. I have 1 child 17 still at home and have 2 indoor dogs looking to rent 2 brm house the closer to the lake the better as I have a boat. I plan to move july 6 if anyone reading this would have something available please leave a e-mail here and I will contact you .I have excellcent references.
flowerchild

Saint Louis, MO

#5 May 25, 2009
yes any 2 or 3 brm houses for rent now? I also noticed unlike most local newspapers you can not read pb online for free why?

“THERE THEY GO !!”

Since: Sep 07

the sweet River

#6 May 25, 2009
flowerchild wrote:
yes any 2 or 3 brm houses for rent now? I also noticed unlike most local newspapers you can not read pb online for free why?
Cuz theyr greedy bastards.Duh ?
flowerchild

Saint Louis, MO

#8 May 25, 2009
ok, will would you say PB as a whole is a good place to live? Also is there a side of town one should steer clear of ? Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is this ty dude and whats his story 26 min u already know 14
I Hate Midgets (Jan '10) 1 hr guest 115
Donna Stoutt 1 hr Mentholmaniac 1
Guitar lessons 2 hr Wondering 1
the booths at pop roxx (Apr '12) 3 hr guest987 395
City Manager Sells Tickets 5 hr Yum Yum 9
Need plan 2 get rid of meth headed trash in pb 5 hr Barbara Evens 2
Poplar Bluff Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web