Feces in Poplar Bluff streets

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BigMousin

United States

#1 Jul 11, 2012
Excuse me but I just think that all the fecal matter and urine, or poop and pee for you stoopid poplar bluffers, is so gross. All that poop all over the streets makes me throw up in my mouth when I drive on the roads. Its so nasty. And I hate it. And I don't like it. I just think that you nasty people in this town should stop pooping on town corners and stop just squatting over fire hydrants and pooping on stuff. Its so gross that you guys do that. Every time I try to come to your town to eat or shop at the damn Goodwill I step in your nasty human shit. You gross me out, you really just make me sickly gross throw up. Next time I see it I'm just gonna toss some that big ol logs at one of you Poplar Bluffians who just poop all over the street. Its nastier than dog shit or raccoon shit and I should know because my uncle does landscapes for a living and uses raccoon shit for fertilizer. Stop pooping in the streets cause i'm gonna throw it at ya'll. Im gonna toss it all yall like Randy Johnson. Then Im gonna rub my nips in your eyes and they look like pepperonis so you wont like it. Im so tired of all yall shitting on city street. Its a city yall not a shitty city so just stop pooping yall, just stop cause Im tired of it. Im gonna just start pooping on all yall from above. My uncle just got a settlement for slipping in poop and ill just buy a hot air balloon with his money and shit in my hand and throw it at yall. Ill just be nasty like you douches. I seriously cant stand your poop. and it staaaaanks, omg even my babies puke when they smell your poop. Poplar Bluff stop pooping in the street, please I beg you. Is there some kinda ordinance that makes you stoopid people poop in the sreets and finger your buttonhole until poop shoots out like a cow who drank too much water...Poop spitting out an agape butthole like a water hose.
Hole

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2012
That's entirely ignorant. Everyone that poops on the street here must clean it up by law. PB has always been very respectful, imo, of those who choose not to defecate in the sreets. I've lived here for years and have yet to step in any human poop. Although I see many people pooping on the streets I myself never step in it and I have to admit I somewhat enjoy a town with that kind of quirkiness.
What

United States

#3 Jul 11, 2012
Seriously, pooping in the street. Who does that anymore, thats like a 90's thing.
Mackinaw

United States

#4 Jul 11, 2012
I've never seen poop, just in piles, in poplar bluff
Need to open your eyes

United States

#5 Jul 11, 2012
FINALLY somebody has the balls or vag to talk about. IM SO SICK OF YOU BLUFFERS SHITTIN IN THE STREETS LIKE IT DONT STANK!!! Seriously shit in your bathrooms like the rest of the country. This isnt the french-indian war, we have bathrooms now duh...
Sarah H

United States

#6 Jul 11, 2012
I was not going to say anything but I'm kinda tired of the public defecation too.
Need to open your eyes

United States

#7 Jul 11, 2012
Btw Mackinaw your a blind ass, shit eatin, frozen tampon popsicle eating fat ass if you cant see that shit its all over the place. And nobody does anything about it just lets it pile up.
hallicon

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Jul 11, 2012
I normally do not post unless I have thought about something and researched it. Now the NAACP (the national association against crapping on pavement) site the following facts.

1. The majority of "Stoop" (street poop) is left in minority neighborhoods .

2. The vast majority of "Doop" (dirt poop) is found in red neck sanctuaries such as trailer park drive ways and gravel roads.

3. Doop and Stoop left in the streets of poplar bluff every year would fill up an Olympic size pool. This would probably not be a good idea because it would slow down the races and give the Ethiopians an unfair advantage because of the corn factor.

4. Little known true fact. In the 18th century it was considered poor manners to make eye contact with someone taking a Stoop in the gutter.

I don't know how many times I have been shitting in the street and have some asshole try to sell me crack!

This just goes to show the decline of manners since 1776....
wtf

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jul 11, 2012
talking about all this poop,excuse me i will be right back.

Kansas City, MO

#10 Jul 11, 2012
WOW!!!! You know I was going to tell you people that you all are a nut case, but I woke up this morning to find out that someone had piss on my front door and it came into my house. That is just sick. If I find out who did it they better run. And no it wasn't a dog, this was way to much for a dog
The Very Rev Horshiit

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Jul 11, 2012
I quite enjoy my morning constitutional outdoors. Bracing and invigorating, a quaint custom Poplar Bluff has embraced since it was incorporated.
I must agree, one should respect public pooping etiquette. Keep it in the gutter if one was unprepared while outside.
Don't engage a stooper in casual conversation,or certainly in commerce!
If no wiping aids are available, please refrain from shaking hands until they are washed.
hallicon

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Jul 11, 2012
The Very Rev Horshiit wrote:
I quite enjoy my morning constitutional outdoors. Bracing and invigorating, a quaint custom Poplar Bluff has embraced since it was incorporated.
I must agree, one should respect public pooping etiquette. Keep it in the gutter if one was unprepared while outside.
Don't engage a stooper in casual conversation,or certainly in commerce!
If no wiping aids are available, please refrain from shaking hands until they are washed.
It was nice this morning. Took my Doop and the weather was great! Crapping outside brings you close to nature....
The Very Rev Horshiit

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Jul 11, 2012
guest wrote:
WOW!!!! You know I was going to tell you people that you all are a nut case, but I woke up this morning to find out that someone had piss on my front door and it came into my house. That is just sick. If I find out who did it they better run. And no it wasn't a dog, this was way to much for a dog
Terrible! Why do people urinate on others doors? Nasty filthy habit.
I encourage my parishioners to ALWAYS carry pen & paper to leave notes. With no snow on the ground could you even read the message you were left?
Shortcut

United States

#14 Jul 12, 2012
The Obama administration has announced that all turds over six inches long are subject to tax and must be lowered by hand.
damn
#15 Jul 12, 2012
lmfao this topic is so funny
hallicons right testi

Mount Vernon, MO

#16 Jul 12, 2012
Always remember to wipe front to back when ya dookin doopin n stoopin so you dont get poos on ur nuts ya eard muh dood
hallicon

Poplar Bluff, MO

#17 Jul 13, 2012
My right testical is of course right. It is a shame that even my body parts are smarter than half the posters on topix's.

When I fart it is gold....
Need to open your eyes

United States

#18 Jul 18, 2012
OMG You guys are all so right...Now I dont feel so cra cra.

Hallicon you are dead on with the ethics decline and I appreciate that you've laid out the definitions so that our town can be a bit more informed about the types of 'stoops' and 'doops' they are engaging in. It used to be that a man could take a morning stoop without so much as a baby looking in his general direction. Now they've changed the game and it's all about eye contact. Long, hard, deep eye contact.
hallicon

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Jul 18, 2012
Need to open your eyes wrote:
OMG You guys are all so right...Now I dont feel so cra cra.

Hallicon you are dead on with the ethics decline and I appreciate that you've laid out the definitions so that our town can be a bit more informed about the types of 'stoops' and 'doops' they are engaging in. It used to be that a man could take a morning stoop without so much as a baby looking in his general direction. Now they've changed the game and it's all about eye contact. Long, hard, deep eye contact.
I appreciate the adulation! You know it is odd that when I give out gems concerning stooping and dooping I am a genius.

But in every other post I am; opinionated, assholey, racist, race traitor, atheistic, judgmental and generally unloved....

But when people say I don't know shit I can point to this post....apparently that is all I know....
gooey
#20 Jul 18, 2012
i like to go poopoo into my peepee while going peepee into my poopoo. and i would like to poop on fire hydrants. this thread saved my life, as i now know that all of my thoughts and feelings associated with poop are completely normal. will you all marry me, like, now please?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunday's DAR Front Page 15 min Tough to prove 9
privacy fence rules and regulations in town (Feb '12) 1 hr rainbowskelanimal 23
Why is MCN so hot? 1 hr ushouldhavebeensw... 12
Chelsea Lerma had genital warts!! 3 hr Twood 1
Monique Coleman 5 hr ok 9
Kris Campbell 7 hr Was 2
Orlando real or staged 7 hr DAVID 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages