christine mcabree peppers and eric odle

christine mcabree peppers and eric odle

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

someone pissed

Bellevue, WA

#1 Jan 29, 2013
i personally think eric odle is a lousy person for leaving his wife and kid for this skank whore who wont even leave her husband but loves him so much and is keeping him away from his family she needs to go back to her man and stop being a home wrecking b*tch and he needs to stop chasing ass and work sh*t out with his wife at least for his f*cking baby
understanding female

United States

#2 Apr 24, 2013
Yeah!! good f@#%in luck on that one. i have a son by his brother n they are both a couple of deadbeat a@*holes. neither will ever amount to shit.
erics daughter

United States

#3 Jun 23, 2014
You all are a piece of shit just for making this post, at least he has his daughter. Its not like her mom needs her anyways, cause she's nothing but a pill head junkie that will never change. & he's not a lousy person he's actually got a job & is taking care of his kids. Now get fuck on somewhere & stop starting shit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katrina Hofner 8 min curious 29
joesph bone (May '10) 15 min Equalizer74 11
Kathy and Jeremy 19 min Pathetic 7
Johnny Brannum 1 hr guest 5
looking round to make friends 3 hr bill 8
Kaplan's Settlement 3 hr asdf 9
Need a good hairstylist!!! 4 hr yup 23
More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE