Mexicans near hampton court

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious person

Half Way, MO

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Okay im very curious about these mexicans. They live over on hampton court the small circle. I know the youngst one but not very well. Is he worth my little sister time? Just let me know if you know him & if he is worth any ones time & about them. Thanks!
#trying to save my little sisters heart
Jalepeno

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Dec 2, 2012
Bet that Taco has already been munched on. Save the heart if you can.
Curious person

Half Way, MO

#3 Dec 2, 2012
Lol nice come back :p and im gonna do that. He promised me he wouldnt hurt her but he made her cry last night cause she said she was going to miami because her sister has cancer and he said if she left they had to brake up. I was like oh fuck no! & me and him are gonna have some words but eh its wat ever lol

Bellevue, WA

#4 Dec 2, 2012
Curious person wrote:
Okay im very curious about these mexicans. They live over on hampton court the small circle. I know the youngst one but not very well. Is he worth my little sister time? Just let me know if you know him & if he is worth any ones time & about them. Thanks!
#trying to save my little sisters heart
Hope your sister isn't as big a skank as you.
Curious person

Half Way, MO

#5 Dec 2, 2012
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>Hope your sister isn't as big a skank as you.
just to let you know im a dude. Im just trying to make sure my sister doesnt get hurt and if you have a problem you can back the f*ck up bro im not even playing. This has nothing to do with you so back up.
evonne gulledge

United States

#6 Dec 2, 2012
Mexicuns send em my way I luv them non English speeking mofos
Curious person

Half Way, MO

#7 Dec 2, 2012
My sister does to.. Dont get me wrong she isnt a skank and is all over them but she likes them
shemp

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Dec 2, 2012
doe she have carpet or hardwood floors

Bellevue, WA

#9 Dec 2, 2012
Curious person wrote:
My sister does to.. Dont get me wrong she isnt a skank and is all over them but she likes them
Wonder why.
Curious person

Half Way, MO

#10 Dec 2, 2012
shemp wrote:
doe she have carpet or hardwood floors
WAT?
Curious person

Half Way, MO

#11 Dec 2, 2012
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder why.
F*ck off already. I dont wanna see your negative comments on here im just trying to find out info :) so back the f*ck up

Bellevue, WA

#12 Dec 2, 2012
Curious person wrote:
<quoted text>
F*ck off already. I dont wanna see your negative comments on here im just trying to find out info :) so back the f*ck up
Hope she don't bite.
Curious person

Half Way, MO

#13 Dec 2, 2012
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>Hope she don't bite.
What is your problem?

Bellevue, WA

#14 Dec 2, 2012
Curious person wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your problem?
I have no problem. Looks like you're jealous of your sis.
Lmao

Half Way, MO

#15 Dec 2, 2012
Okay this is about me. I dont know why you made this bro but to clear some things up im not a skank & im not all overr these mexicans he meant isnt* but i know the dude and i dated him..he was just wantin to know if it is worth it and if he is a player or not so you can calm down! & @Jalepeno thanks lol
MEXI

United States

#16 Dec 2, 2012
BUT ANY WAY I PERSONALLY KNOW THEM, AND DOESNT MATTER THEY ARE ALL MOVING AT THE END OF THE MONTH, SORRY CHICKAS DONT WASTE YOUR TIME, AND CAN PROMISE YOU THEY HAVE WIFE AND KIDS, GO FIND A SINGLE AND AVAILABLE MAN WITH NO RESPONSIBILTIES
the mexican

United States

#17 Dec 3, 2012
Fuckyou homes !!!
Next time I see you dog we scrappin fool !!!! And your sisters been sucking this burrito on a daily basis and eatting the sour cream fool so get down where we be down S.A.!!!!!! On site me and you homes !!!!
Wow

Half Way, MO

#18 Dec 3, 2012
Seriously? this post thingy is getting way outta hand and no i didnt suck shit!@ Mexi lol thanks @the mexican okay i dont no who you are but no i havent been sucking nothing of yours or your frends. I never meant to brake the dudes heart tbh not my fault i keep trying to talk to him but he wont even listen
& no they are not ALL moving :p
Wow

Half Way, MO

#19 Dec 3, 2012
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>I have no problem. Looks like you're jealous of your sis.
why would he be jealous of me? like seriously lol no one should be jealous of me. They just asking a simple question theres no need for people to get all mad and offensive!!
shemp

Poplar Bluff, MO

#20 Dec 3, 2012
you bush or shaved girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
produce stand next to cowshed 42 min pb-resident 6
Jewelry store 1 hr Rcullers 2
Snitch Cody Mast (Nov '12) 6 hr precious 17
Theater group needs your help. (Aug '07) 9 hr bttt 2
js 9 hr beefcurtain 11
strip clubs 9 hr beefcurtain 3
holly evans -stin 9 hr tiffany 4
More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE