sears youth center
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
john david

Jefferson City, MO

#1 Nov 3, 2008
i just thought i would make a topic about sears cuz i just got out a few months ago and if u dnt know wat it is its a boys home 4 bad kids
here ya go

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Nov 3, 2008
touching...really
Tell us

Chagrin Falls, OH

#3 Nov 3, 2008
Tell us why you were there.
Achoo

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Nov 4, 2008
Tell us about the people who worked there, and how they treated you. Who worked with you during you time there?
someone whos been there

United States

#5 Mar 22, 2010
f!!k sears it was a shitty place to be i only like one person that worked at the syc and that was Jay Morgan he was a great worker and i havent talked to him in a longgggggggggggg time but everybody else was fake and wanted you to talk about shit that wasnt even real the only one that even could of help me a little which was Jay and he did it keeped me away from being able to watch my baby be born and grow and being with my wife i hated that place sooooooooooooo much but big love to you Jay Morgan if you get to reading this

Patton, MO

#6 Mar 22, 2010
someone whos been there wrote:
f!!k sears it was a shitty place to be i only like one person that worked at the syc and that was Jay Morgan he was a great worker and i havent talked to him in a longgggggggggggg time but everybody else was fake and wanted you to talk about shit that wasnt even real the only one that even could of help me a little which was Jay and he did it keeped me away from being able to watch my baby be born and grow and being with my wife i hated that place sooooooooooooo much but big love to you Jay Morgan if you get to reading this
I wish they would have taught you how to punctuate sentences and spell. That would have been "real."

So, what did you do to be put in the SYC?
someone who was there

United States

#7 Mar 22, 2010
man everbodie talks shit about peoples spelling it dont matter you all get the point but anyway for running away and failing piss test bout it who r u?

Patton, MO

#8 Mar 22, 2010
someone who was there wrote:
man everbodie talks shit about peoples spelling it dont matter you all get the point but anyway for running away and failing piss test bout it who r u?
I'm someone who can spell and doesn't have to worry about going to SYC.
Anonymous

Broseley, MO

#10 Mar 22, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm someone who can spell and doesn't have to worry about going to SYC.
Glad to see you've accomplished so much with your life. I'm sorry that you didn't take the time to learn not to be a sanctimonious asshat.

Patton, MO

#11 Mar 22, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see you've accomplished so much with your life. I'm sorry that you didn't take the time to learn not to be a sanctimonious asshat.
I learned how to not be a "sanctimonious asshat", but when I come across people who have a blatant disregard for the English language, spelling and punctuation, it causes me to think that person has no shot in life without a LOT of luck.

In order to better one's self, one must be able to converse without sounding like an idiot or spelling like a moron.

A typo is one thing, but not being able to spell simple words or get a point across with phrases that would make one believe that they are literate really damages their position.
robbie riggs

United States

#12 Mar 22, 2010
dud i dont know who u r and i dont wont to know you sound like one of those who are stuck up and think your better then anybody else you know what i have same things to be proud of as far as life goes i might not make it but at least i tryed and keeped my head up for the time that i am alive it not very nice to site and judge people cause they might learn slower fuck off man i am done with conversating with you cause in all reality this is something so small that it dont matter to me i have a problem with people like you that try to put people down and i really think that you are depressed and have a problem in life but you know what have fun doing what you do to make yourself feel better because i cant really judge you good luck in life to you man good job trying to put me down but it didnt work cause i do have a support system and i use that as a motavation try it

Patton, MO

#13 Mar 22, 2010
robbie riggs wrote:
dud i dont know who u r and i dont wont to know you sound like one of those who are stuck up and think your better then anybody else you know what i have same things to be proud of as far as life goes i might not make it but at least i tryed and keeped my head up for the time that i am alive it not very nice to site and judge people cause they might learn slower fuck off man i am done with conversating with you cause in all reality this is something so small that it dont matter to me i have a problem with people like you that try to put people down and i really think that you are depressed and have a problem in life but you know what have fun doing what you do to make yourself feel better because i cant really judge you good luck in life to you man good job trying to put me down but it didnt work cause i do have a support system and i use that as a motavation try it
And good luck to you, too. I am not trying to put you down right now, but it might seem that way. But please know that I am NOT doing that. This is CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM:

PLEASE learn how to spell and use proper grammar. If you do, you will go SO much farther in life. Nobody will take you seriously if you can't communicate properly. I struggled for years with dyslexia, but with hard work I overcame that and am MUCH happier. You will feel much better about yourself and have much more self-confidence if you don't have to worry about punctuation, grammar and spelling.

Again, good luck to you in life. Everyone makes mistakes, and it seems as if you are trying to learn from yours.
In Check

Broseley, MO

#14 Mar 22, 2010
You need to see your problems and get in check.
robbie riggs

United States

#16 Mar 22, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
And good luck to you, too. I am not trying to put you down right now, but it might seem that way. But please know that I am NOT doing that. This is CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM:
PLEASE learn how to spell and use proper grammar. If you do, you will go SO much farther in life. Nobody will take you seriously if you can't communicate properly. I struggled for years with dyslexia, but with hard work I overcame that and am MUCH happier. You will feel much better about yourself and have much more self-confidence if you don't have to worry about punctuation, grammar and spelling.
Again, good luck to you in life. Everyone makes mistakes, and it seems as if you are trying to learn from yours.
Thinks for trying to help man and im sorry for trippen like that. Ive been treated like crap but you know what i do still hold my head up and i am trying to learn from shit it dont help when people act like i have nothing when i do but thinks man and agin sorry
to guest

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Mar 23, 2010
this aint english 101 a hole. robbie you go on man mr english teacher needs to go suk on some dirty balls....

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#18 Mar 23, 2010
robbie riggs wrote:
Your government schools at their finest.
here for dee

United States

#19 Dec 9, 2010
yo does anybody know if you can send messages to the guys there my friend dee goes there and i need to send him a message
Band Camp

Poplar Bluff, MO

#20 Dec 9, 2010
It's Morgan Jay, not Jay Morgan. sounds like you are a bright, intelligent human being.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#21 Dec 9, 2010
ok for one thing i have witnessed first hand the abuse that goes on in that place like the handcuffs to the face and the sexual harassment.. it's supposed to be a place to help people, to show them the rights from wrongs and dare i say it the compassion that is needed to show children there is a better way..but instead what we have here is a fowl bottom feeding place that's no better then prison itself..if your children go in that place with some issues they will certainly come out well seasoned criminals....
Hottie

Chicago, IL

#23 Dec 15, 2010
Dumb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i need to buy a car today for 3 or 4 hundred do... (Feb '09) 31 min Carthatruzgood16 142
Sarah Sneed (Feb '10) 1 hr Anonymous 12
Matt Hastings (Sep '12) 4 hr mr hanky 10
Where does Heath Brinkman buy his steroids? (Oct '14) 4 hr Heath Brinkman 40
Need my hair colored 4 hr Bloody Godsmacked 17
Why do white girls try to talk like you're black? (Oct '10) 5 hr Really 78
Orlando real or staged 6 hr woodcock 26

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages