i need to buy a car today for 3 or 4 ...

i need to buy a car today for 3 or 4 hundred dollars

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“hi everyone”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 4, 2009
I need a car today really bad and all I have is 3 or 4 hundred I know someone has a pretty good car they want to sell so please call me right now if you can seven eight five zero nine seven four, Please call I need a car really bad but I want one that will run good not a piece of junk I am 51 yrs old and cant do work on a car

“Bringer of Light”

Since: Feb 08

Near Detroit, MI

#2 Feb 4, 2009
You're not going to get anything other than junk for 3-4 hundred dollars.
different thinker

United States

#3 Feb 4, 2009
If anyone has one, I'll quadruple her offer.

“hi everyone”

Location hidden

#4 Feb 4, 2009
why would you want to quadruple my offer it is hard enough for me to try to find a car when someone like you could probably just go to any car lot and get you a brand new one shame on you,

“hi everyone”

Location hidden

#5 Feb 4, 2009
come on someone I need a car

“Bringer of Light”

Since: Feb 08

Near Detroit, MI

#6 Feb 4, 2009
pat310 wrote:
come on someone I need a car
Dude, get a job and stop begging for handouts.

“Embrace life & enjoy the ride!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#8 Feb 4, 2009
I don't think $300-400 cars exist anymore, do they? Completely smashed up vehicles that are going to be parted out sell for more than that.
JVC

Ballwin, MO

#9 Feb 4, 2009
You can get a bike for $125.00
So for $300.00 you could get 2 bikes

“hi everyone”

Location hidden

#10 Feb 4, 2009
you know that you people are so funny you make me gag and I am not a dude are you? Just asking if anyone has a car for 400 dollars and yes they do have I have had 3 calls and I am going to look at them so know about something before you talk about it. See everyone doesnt have a rich husband to pull money out of his pocket and go buy a new car.
different thinker

United States

#11 Feb 7, 2009
pat310 wrote:
why would you want to quadruple my offer it is hard enough for me to try to find a car when someone like you could probably just go to any car lot and get you a brand new one shame on you,

Bitch, you don't know anything about me. I make $500 a month. I can't afford to LOOK at a car lot. Its a dog eat dog world and I need a car too. Besides, if you can't afford to fix up a cheap car, how can you afford its upkeep?
nice

Greenbrier, AR

#12 Feb 7, 2009
different thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch, you don't know anything about me. I make $500 a month. I can't afford to LOOK at a car lot. Its a dog eat dog world and I need a car too. Besides, if you can't afford to fix up a cheap car, how can you afford its upkeep?
omg you was so rude to that lady.i don't blame her one bit for talking to you that way.you are the BITCH.
different thinker

United States

#13 Feb 8, 2009
Yeah, it was kind of harsh. Makes me sound pretty immature. I just reacted to her assuming I'm some wealthy person trying to screw her out of a deal.

Thanks for your point of view. Thank goodness we live in a country where everyone's opinion can be heard. OBAMA Y'ALL!

I still stand by my offer, tho.

“hi everyone”

Location hidden

#14 Feb 8, 2009
well you can all be happy now I bought a car off of a man who told me it was good took my 350 that I had saved for monthe of having to walk up and down hills when I cant hardly even walk very far he lives in doniphan he told me it was a good car only his mother in law drove it I told him I would buy it if he would bring it so I didnt really want it but as I had promised him I bought it 6 hrs later it is sitting on the hiway I have no way to go get it or fix it . It just died and when you try to start it just dies again its like the gas is not going though so now I have no money and no car so everyone can be happy for me now, I only save for about 6 months to get it.

Saint Charles, MO

#15 Feb 8, 2009
Is it the car sitting a little past buurger king?I would think at 51 years old you would have more sense then to buy a car the way you did.51 is not old these days.My mother is 52 has a job nice house and nice car because she works every day and guess what she does not have a rich husband to support her and guess what else I was single for soemtime before I met my husband worked hard saved my money bought my own house and everything that goes along with that also have bought new cars with my own money.I am assuming from your post you are disabled or something along those lines.
It Happens

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Feb 8, 2009
pat310 wrote:
well you can all be happy now I bought a car off of a man who told me it was good took my 350 that I had saved for monthe of having to walk up and down hills when I cant hardly even walk very far he lives in doniphan he told me it was a good car only his mother in law drove it I told him I would buy it if he would bring it so I didnt really want it but as I had promised him I bought it 6 hrs later it is sitting on the hiway I have no way to go get it or fix it . It just died and when you try to start it just dies again its like the gas is not going though so now I have no money and no car so everyone can be happy for me now, I only save for about 6 months to get it.
LMAO
lets see

Poplar Bluff, MO

#17 Feb 8, 2009
pat310 wrote:
you could have saved your money, used it for a taxi cab when needed, added to it weekly. you would probably be able to keep a nice surplus just adding to it and using taxi fair when needed. use the city bus for older folks that runs to the main stores twice a day for free when possible. you would have no insurance, gas, or upkeep. a fool and their money are soon parted.

“hi everyone”

Location hidden

#18 Feb 8, 2009
well you know what you people have an answer for everything dont you shame you dont live my life for me to then you would know just what to do and yes I was not really wanting to buy the car but the man promised it wasnt anything bad and I had told him if he would bring it I would buy it and I didnt want to be mean to him after saying that to him so I got took and yes I am going to be getting disibility for my legs and my back I wish I could get out and work like I used to then I wouldnt be stuck in the shape im in and Im sorry if I offended anyone on here I didnt mean to

“Was that you??”

Since: Oct 08

Poplar Bluff

#19 Feb 8, 2009
Please dont pay attention to 8/10 of the people that use topix. Most are just hot-headed dumbasses that have nothing better to do. I am sorry you got a bad car, but it could be something very simple, like a fuel filter which I think is only about $15. Do you have any friends that are mechanics? I hope you get your issue resolved!
lets see

Poplar Bluff, MO

#20 Feb 8, 2009
its me again margaret wrote:
Please dont pay attention to 8/10 of the people that use topix. Most are just hot-headed dumbasses that have nothing better to do. I am sorry you got a bad car, but it could be something very simple, like a fuel filter which I think is only about $15. Do you have any friends that are mechanics? I hope you get your issue resolved!
Maybe you or your husband could help this kind lady out? Your husband could take a couple minutes out of his day to help I'm sure. Like you say it's probably just a fuel filter or something minor if they drove it over here from Doniphan.
shocked

Greenbrier, AR

#21 Feb 8, 2009
It Happens wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO
i don't know if you have heard of the old saying but goes like this [IF YOU LAUGH AT SOMEONE YOU WILL CATCH IT! to bad we don't know who you are cause it won't be long and you'll be walking also.all car will break down at some point.they don't make a car that don't tare up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
love a nake man 12 hr sexy 1
produce stand next to cowshed 13 hr Bought there 9
Samantha osborn 14 hr PB Professor 5
Stephanie Ricks 15 hr Wyatt 4
holly evans -stin 15 hr Rusty Nail 5
I hate America and I spit on its flag 17 hr True Patriot 8
RIP Danny (Dan) Tinnell... NOT! (Dec '14) 17 hr cracra 13
More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE