First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Curious

Patton, MO

#1 Sep 13, 2010
Just curious on how many women he has screwed over?

United States

#2 Sep 13, 2010
He used to screw Jennifer Duckett a few years ago. Welcome to herpes Charlie.

Patton, MO

#3 Sep 14, 2010
That is disgusting!!!!!

Since: Feb 10

United States

#4 Sep 15, 2010
More than you'll ever know....he doesn't know how to keep from screwing girls' over...he has even started playing them in Springfield
megan

Faridabad, India

#6 Sep 16, 2010
he is my cuz and i will say i love him but he did my friend wrong and that's not cool. she was hurt and that made me mad. it is between them but i will never fix him up with another woman again. Bj on the other hand i would.

don't get me wrong i love all my family but actions have reactions just remember that.
Elizabeth

Patton, MO

#7 Sep 17, 2010
I used to date him and I am still in love with him. When I found out about Becky and a few others I broke it off but we still talked until I told him I was pregnant and he hasnt spoke to me since. I have been finding out all kinds of NASTY A$$ STUFF about him quite honestly it makes my stomach turn!!!!!
the a-hole himself

Springfield, MO

#8 Nov 29, 2010
you know what i didn't sleep with jennifer duckett and yes i have done alot of girls wrong but you girls play the same games so get over it don't hate the player hate the game i mean hell liz your trying to get with me right now and becky keeps sending me friend request i am the way i am cause the only woman i was faithful to ripped my heart into a million pieces so i guess i'm a cold hearted asshole but i still love my wife wherever she may be
CORNFUSED

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Dec 9, 2010
You go Charlie screw over all the hoe's you can because they will, just get the drop on the bitches first good work..
yeah

United States

#10 Dec 9, 2010
You tell them charles!

YOU HAD ONE OF THE BEST MUSTACHES OF ALL TIME!

OF ALL TIME!!
Hey

United States

#11 Dec 12, 2010
megan wrote:
he is my cuz and i will say i love him but he did my friend wrong and that's not cool. she was hurt and that made me mad. it is between them but i will never fix him up with another woman again. Bj on the other hand i would.
don't get me wrong i love all my family but actions have reactions just remember that.
You can't fix BJ up w/ a woman!!! He's a midget homo Geek dic smoker
charlie

Springfield, MO

#12 Dec 18, 2010
still got it and bj is a midget but not a homo
Paula Colclasure

Lafayette, LA

#13 Feb 2, 2011
well you see i now of charlie from the things that i have heard from my husband's ex-wife cindy and charlie from what i hear you are the one that screw's them other your wife as you call her doesn't even want to be your wife you just refuse to tell her where you are at so she can divorce you hell you told my husband when you thought that your wife was with him that he could move in a sleep with her as long as she came home but they weren't even toghether at that time and you are the reason they did get together cause you kept pushing her into his arms by beating her and cheating on her with all those other woman and guys that you slept with hell you where with cindy's friend when she lived with you and kicked cindy out cause she wouldn't sleep with you
cindy

New Bethlehem, PA

#14 Mar 4, 2011
paula you have no idea what you are talking aboout where concerns me and i wish you would just leave me out of it.
charlie

Springfield, MO

#15 Mar 6, 2011
Paula Colclasure wrote:
well you see i now of charlie from the things that i have heard from my husband's ex-wife cindy and charlie from what i hear you are the one that screw's them other your wife as you call her doesn't even want to be your wife you just refuse to tell her where you are at so she can divorce you hell you told my husband when you thought that your wife was with him that he could move in a sleep with her as long as she came home but they weren't even toghether at that time and you are the reason they did get together cause you kept pushing her into his arms by beating her and cheating on her with all those other woman and guys that you slept with hell you where with cindy's friend when she lived with you and kicked cindy out cause she wouldn't sleep with you
hell i think its funny you have no clue what your talking about i filed for the divorce and i have never in my life hit a woman and never will i did'nt tell him no such thing and i haven't lived in poplar bluff for over 3 years now why are you still talking about me is your life really that pathetic?
ciny

New Bethlehem, PA

#16 Mar 7, 2011
charles they have nothing better to do than to stir up shit. keep your head up. it will always work out in the end.

“the hammer”

Since: Oct 08

n a

#17 Mar 7, 2011
Just Curious wrote:
Just curious on how many women he has screwed over?
oh my bad,,,,i thought it was charlie sheen,,,,
Nick

United States

#18 Mar 9, 2011
charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
hell i think its funny you have no clue what your talking about i filed for the divorce and i have never in my life hit a woman and never will i did'nt tell him no such thing and i haven't lived in poplar bluff for over 3 years now why are you still talking about me is your life really that pathetic?
So if u filed for divorce where are the divorce papers I hang with fanci and mellisa both and haven t seen none
HaHa

United States

#19 Mar 13, 2011
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
So if u filed for divorce where are the divorce papers I hang with fanci and mellisa both and haven t seen none
Looks like someone got busted in a lie

Since: Dec 09

New Bethlehem, PA

#20 Mar 13, 2011
arent you people tired of talking about the same topic, you would think by now you would have something new to discuss.
his gay lover

United States

#21 Mar 15, 2011
Elizabeth wrote:
I used to date him and I am still in love with him. When I found out about Becky and a few others I broke it off but we still talked until I told him I was pregnant and he hasnt spoke to me since. I have been finding out all kinds of NASTY A$$ STUFF about him quite honestly it makes my stomach turn!!!!!
Well here something else to add to your list my name is kal and I use to love it when charlie and I meet up after he got off work at godfather's he would tell gist wife he was running late and really meet up with me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Speedy Auction & Realty 2 hr Jew Town 6
Who is Pbhater6665? You're about to find out. 2 hr PBLover 1
blonde works at southside caseys 5 hr Rush Stone 6
How about a park on the west side of town 6 hr Look 4
Single men an women 7 hr LaffAtUrChit 4
Patrick Bryant a.k.a. "Riff Raff" a.k.a. "Proje... 9 hr Southern Bell 1
sara smith (Jul '15) 10 hr Beans 31

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance