Ryans steak house
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
old customer

Germany

#1 Jul 4, 2012
Is it ever gona be eatable food again? I hear things are bout to change there.
big pimpin

Kansas City, KS

#3 Jul 4, 2012
No, I said a while back the place sucks. The service sucks, the food sucks, the whole place sucks, I had the worst experience I've ever had there , actually got my money back and left. Never been back. Left a nice review on ryans website maybe corporation will do something about it. Go to Ryans.com . leave a review !
Good Girl

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Ryans has that new mangolian bar.... i think that is pretty gd... At least its hot when u get it.. the rest of that shit look old... That blk guy that run it is very nice... He is kind of hot i think... U need to go out there and give that a try... u might just like it... The guy that servies u is very nice an well manerd....
pooter

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Feb 23, 2013
Good Girl wrote:
Ryans has that new mangolian bar.... i think that is pretty gd... At least its hot when u get it.. the rest of that shit look old... That blk guy that run it is very nice... He is kind of hot i think... U need to go out there and give that a try... u might just like it... The guy that servies u is very nice an well manerd....
For the love of god! You are another reason people don't go to Ryan's ...
Good Girl

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Feb 26, 2013
why u hatin cuz i said sumthing about the blk guy is hot????
Grumpy Cat

United States

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Good Girl wrote:
why u hatin cuz i said sumthing about the blk guy is hot????
ONCE YOU GO BLACK!!!

...you go single mom.
bored

United States

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Grumpy Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
ONCE YOU GO BLACK!!!
...you go single mom.
Game. Set. Match.
friend

United States

#10 Mar 3, 2013
I work for Ryan's and there are a lot of big changes about to happen come check us out we have a new ceo that is bad a** and wants to make things way better thank you for reading have a nice day

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Mar 3, 2013
Did they get rid of all the crack hoes and trailer trash. Maybe get people who care if you got a seat, or if your table is clean. Until they do it will always SUCK !!!!
lol

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Mar 3, 2013
Grumpy Cat wrote:
<quoted text>ONCE YOU GO BLACK!!!

...you go single mom.
So true, couldn't stop laughing!!!
Pinless

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Mar 4, 2013
Our dining place will always be nasty as long as the scum works here you have management that can't find their ass out of a wet paper bag and you have people working here that are overly disgusting with either their appearance or the needle marks on their arms. Maybe if they catch the dumbasses that are smuggling food out the store maybe they would make a profit. Vicki was fixing to fire some people for it but they got her fired for trying to bring order to our restraunt again your days are numbered you will lose your jobs like she did.
funny

United States

#14 Mar 5, 2013
does sammy campbell still work there?
Owner

United States

#15 Mar 6, 2013
We don't give a f..k! If u don't like it go f yourself. This company will allow us to make a profit off of dumb people by feeding them roach infested garbage forever!
Worker

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Mar 7, 2013
Thats right, they fired Vicki bc she was trying to bring order into a store.....or you that stupid?!?! Vicki didn't have a clue what she was doing. I ordered a pair of shoes from the store and weeks later they still didn't come in bc she didn't even put them in the computer. She Hardly closed bc she didn't have a clue on how to shut everything down. Now for you people who think "Oh Vicki was fired bc she was trying to being order and change for the better" then you're either stupider than I though or one of her former cronies
Nope

Poplar Bluff, MO

#17 Mar 7, 2013
We tried it last week and the food was terrible, place was dirty, pans were left empty for an hour and the employees were scruffy. In other words it hasn't changed since the last time we were there last year. I sincerely hope someone does take the initiative and clean this place up. I know it's possible since it was a nice place to eat when they first opened.
Crusty

United States

#18 Mar 7, 2013
It's great if you like old cold crusty hairy food
Adam

Kirksville, MO

#19 Mar 7, 2013
Wow. It sounds like Ryan's has gone downhill since I worked there years ago.

I always thought the food selection was decent at the time.
Plaza

United States

#20 Mar 7, 2013
Worker wrote:
Thats right, they fired Vicki bc she was trying to bring order into a store.....or you that stupid?!?! Vicki didn't have a clue what she was doing. I ordered a pair of shoes from the store and weeks later they still didn't come in bc she didn't even put them in the computer. She Hardly closed bc she didn't have a clue on how to shut everything down. Now for you people who think "Oh Vicki was fired bc she was trying to being order and change for the better" then you're either stupider than I though or one of her former cronies
Yeah that's right they fired her because she didn't order your shoes as fast as you wanted them. Are you an idiot I mean really we all saw why Vicki was fired because three people had it out for her.it was Larry, Moe, and Humpty Dumpty.
SCT

New Albany, IN

#21 Mar 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
Wow. It sounds like Ryan's has gone downhill since I worked there years ago.
I always thought the food selection was decent at the time.
I'm usually not that picky about restaurants, but Ryan's has really turned into one big hog trough. I quit going there about two years ago.
Worker

Poplar Bluff, MO

#22 Mar 7, 2013
Plaza wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that's right they fired her because she didn't order your shoes as fast as you wanted them. Are you an idiot I mean really we all saw why Vicki was fired because three people had it out for her.it was Larry, Moe, and Humpty Dumpty.
They fired her bc she didn't do ANYTHING. She was their collecting a check with her Ray. I mean rudely canceling walmart and the factories food orders on thanksgiving didn't help her out. It's bad when Rev. McCain didn't want to do business with her. It's not my fault she had a knack for pi**ing people off. I just find it funny that you think we're so horrible since Vicki was(thankfully) fired yet we fininsh first in our area and third in our region in sales now please explain that cronie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Carrier 12 min In the know 4
amie hobbs 15 min sad 9
Worthless Men in Poplar Bluff!!! 23 min forgetthisdude 54
heartland mugshots 1 hr Guest 6
the booths at pop roxx (Apr '12) 1 hr ben dover 618
Dr. John Patty (May '10) 2 hr Meh 75
boycom (Mar '10) 3 hr humm 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages