Ole

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

I enjoyed dinner there tonight. Quiet atmosphere, great service. Food was excellent and reasonably priced. Try it for yourself and I think you'll agree.
CAPSLOCK

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Judged:

Whoooo! Let's start this again! Let's all count how many times the other Mexican places in town get bashed because this was obviously started by the people from Tio's that have been hateful and immature towards all the other businesses in towns for a couple of months now. Lot's of people have already said they wouldn't eat there just because of this, personally I'm with 'em.

I'm not going to a place that's to cheap to buy real advertising so instead the make false remarks about the competition in town in attempts to boost their customer base. It's ok though, in PB it only take a little bit for everybody to eat there ten different times and be bored with it and go back to all the other places.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Ate there today at lunch and it was very good...service was great...I'll be back.
no name

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2009

Judged:

I SAW THEIR AD IN THE DAR ON SUNDAY, I BELIEVE THAT IS PAYING FOR ADVERTISEMENT.
Wow

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

Judged:

Went there for lunch and was impressed by everything. Hands down the nicest restaraunt decor in PB and the most diverse menu in town. So many new things to try. They will make it.

Since: Jun 09

Wappapello, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

Judged:

I was there on friday night. I thought it was great! Las Margaritas has a real competitor.
defending public workers

Sheridan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

AWESOME I know all the guys that work there from mayas...they know what they are doing! Awesome job! Its so nice it feels classy...and the food is so fresh...I LOVE IT! Hope every thing works out for them...what a good group of guys! Cant wait to go back...
HUD

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

They spammed my windshield with ads that popped up when I turned my wipers on.
Person

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2009

Judged:

I ate at Tio's last night, and was definitely impressed. I will continue to go there, and I'm sure they will do well if they do everything they're supposed to do. That being said, I will continue to visit Maya's, Las Margaritas, and El Acapulco. I hope they all continue to do well. I would like to see some other varities come to PB though. Maybe Greek, Cajun, etc.
irishtoast

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

I ate at Tios, the restaurant is beatiful, but how many Mexican eateries does PB need? They have the same food as Mayas and Las Margueritas!(With a few exceptions) The bar is neat. I will go back though, we just have 4 mexican places now,
WOW!
Excellent

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2009

Went tonight, was really good. Building was cool. Can't wait to see how they fix up the outside. They had a excellent menu.
whatttt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2009

i like the dog
no doubt

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2009

100thousand times better than el acapulco. great dinner. finally good mexican food in a clean place.
Yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2009

Visited Tio's twice now. Nice place, good food. I will go again. I will also continue to frequent Las Mas and Mayas as well tho. I enjoy all the different atmospheres.
poplar bluff citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

do they have a website so we can take a look at the menu and the atmosphere virtually before we go there?

Since: Jan 09

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

I ate there Sunday evening.
Food was very good. Service was very good.
Price was good. It was clean, though a little full and noisy.
Margarita was "meh" (on the rocks, no salt)
virgin strawberry daquiri was good (could be blended more)
Tios Platter and Chicken Chimichanga btw

Plenty to eat, at a decent price.

I'll go back.
PB resident

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2009

For those of us with distinguised palets - AMAZING restaurant. Finally Poplar Bluff has a mexican restaurant worth frequenting. Moving here from "the big city" we were very displeased with the local mexican restaurants. Tios is excellant! Try some of their truly ethnic dishes, don't waste your time on fajitas or chimichangas - go for the Molcajete or other chef specialties.
guy

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2009

I liked it well.I had chicken fajita nachos they call it something else. Unlike myas it actually had some cheese sauce in it.still some in the plate when chips were gone. Also not so stingy with the salsa. I went to Myas the other day and the fave us 2 tiny bowl for six people. I think Tios will do well

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of83
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Poplar Bluff Forum right now

Search the Poplar Bluff Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How much will Hastinbgs pay for a DVD that cann... 2 hr ding elberry 3
Child molesters! 2 hr Employee 46
War is coming very soon. 2 hr Rocketdog 13
those poor druggies that stand outside at satop!! (Jul '13) 3 hr Jordan Freeman 17
terry roy Blackburn 5 hr unknown 2
Jacob lamb 5 hr Ninja 1
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT 95,098
•••
•••
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••