anyone know if the liquid stuff works for valium
Anonymous

Broseley, MO

#2 Jan 6, 2011
Don't take Valium? Derp.
donedidit

AOL

#3 Jan 7, 2011
If you don't take valium or any other drugs, you won't have to worry about it, and you will respect yourself

“BLOW ME”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 7, 2011
ATTENTION : benzodiazepenes are all alike, be it VALIUM or XANAX or ATIVAN etc etc etc... they are a relatively mild tranquilizer with varying half-lifes... The way to pass a drug test for ANY drug is quite SIMPLE : Drink a 2 liter bottle filled with WATER- take a multivitamin to make your urine yellow again and then urinate 4 times before the test TADA !!!! now you know

“BLOW ME”

Location hidden

#5 Jan 7, 2011
donedidit wrote:
If you don't take valium or any other drugs, you won't have to worry about it, and you will respect yourself
you are LITERALLY an idiot. you and your inexperienced opinions about 'drugs'( actually it's just a simple prescription medicine ) are laughable at best. As if taking Valium indicates a lack of self respect. You Moron. it's a relatively weak Anti anxiety medicine with little or no side effects whatsoever. YOU, however seem to think it's like doing Meth or PCP. URINE IDIOT !!!.. i feel sorry for anyone who knows you seeing as how you are a Judgemental little whining Bitchboy with no experiences to back up your pompous and absurd critiques of other people. Who the FUCK are YOU to judge anyone ?... Look in the mirror and ask yourself WHY you feel compelled to feel superior over other people.( overcompensation, perhaps?) BLOW ME, YOU IRRELEVANT FAGGOT

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wife to be

United States

#6 Jan 7, 2011
Mr Johnny Neptune wrote:
<quoted text>
you are LITERALLY an idiot. you and your inexperienced opinions about 'drugs'( actually it's just a simple prescription medicine ) are laughable at best. As if taking Valium indicates a lack of self respect. You Moron. it's a relatively weak Anti anxiety medicine with little or no side effects whatsoever. YOU, however seem to think it's like doing Meth or PCP. URINE IDIOT !!!.. i feel sorry for anyone who knows you seeing as how you are a Judgemental little whining Bitchboy with no experiences to back up your pompous and absurd critiques of other people. Who the FUCK are YOU to judge anyone ?... Look in the mirror and ask yourself WHY you feel compelled to feel superior over other people.( overcompensation, perhaps?) BLOW ME, YOU IRRELEVANT FAGGOT
Really? Who are YOU mr johnny neptune to judge people. Didn't you write a WHOLE bunch of s*it about Derrick Odle and judge him? So before anymore retarted a4s s*it comes out of YOUR stupid mouth think about what you say! So go blow someone yourself you f ing tard

Since: Dec 10

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jan 7, 2011
I went through drug treatment for Valium addiction. Valium has quite the half life...took me 4 or 5 months to totally withdraw. Valium is also known as a sedative hypnotic...Johnny Neptune's description of them is right on.

I'm not sure you can beat a piss test regardless of how much water you drink. Your fat cells store remnants of any and all drugs you ingest. So does your hair...say a prayer that they don't take a hair sample....hair holds quite the history of a persons drug use.

My advice is either to get a legit prescription or stop messing with them. As a recovering addict, I can assure you that Valium addiction is not any fun.

Good Luck.

“BLOW ME”

Location hidden

#9 Jan 7, 2011
wiredonritalin wrote:
I went through drug treatment for Valium addiction. Valium has quite the half life...took me 4 or 5 months to totally withdraw. Valium is also known as a sedative hypnotic...Johnny Neptune's description of them is right on.
I'm not sure you can beat a piss test regardless of how much water you drink. Your fat cells store remnants of any and all drugs you ingest. So does your hair...say a prayer that they don't take a hair sample....hair holds quite the history of a persons drug use.
My advice is either to get a legit prescription or stop messing with them. As a recovering addict, I can assure you that Valium addiction is not any fun.
Good Luck.
we agree yet on one or two points, disagree- you CAN indeed pass a URINALYSIS by simply ingesting 2 LITERS of water, taking a multivitamin to add the yellow back to your urine, taking a leak at least 4 times before the test, and VIOLA !!! success every time..
Unlike Marijuanna, which IS stored in the fat cells, benzodiazepenes are quickly filtered by the liver, and are rendered undetectable within -4 days as the body metabolizes them. The formula I gave you for beating a Urinalysis is a Sound One, and will work without fail ( trust me, I know )

Since: Dec 10

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jan 7, 2011
Mr Johnny Neptune wrote:
<quoted text>
we agree yet on one or two points, disagree- you CAN indeed pass a URINALYSIS by simply ingesting 2 LITERS of water, taking a multivitamin to add the yellow back to your urine, taking a leak at least 4 times before the test, and VIOLA !!! success every time..
Unlike Marijuanna, which IS stored in the fat cells, benzodiazepenes are quickly filtered by the liver, and are rendered undetectable within -4 days as the body metabolizes them. The formula I gave you for beating a Urinalysis is a Sound One, and will work without fail ( trust me, I know )
I stand corrected. I had no idea that they stayed in the body such a short time. That does leave me wondering about the half life of benzo's in a persons body that I learned about in college....I will have to revisit that subject.

Thanks for the correction.

“BLOW ME”

Location hidden

#11 Jan 7, 2011
youre a good dude
ur parole ofc

Greenbrier, AR

#12 Jan 7, 2011
Mr Johnny Neptune wrote:
<quoted text>
so it works...you keep living a lie that you are sober. Your life will be in the dumps because of the people you hang out with and will soon be back in prison...and then you are no longer my problem....cool how it works huh....
donedidit

AOL

#14 Jan 8, 2011
Mr Johnny Neptune wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like I struck a nerve. The truth really came out, you are so stupid from all those drugs, and so defensive, and because you are a queer you want everybody to be also. Go take some more drugs so you can face life. LOSER Do everybody a favor and take at least a double dose
He Man Woman Haters Club

Campbell, MO

#16 Jan 8, 2011
Mr Johnny Neptune wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is VIOLA?

“BLOW ME”

Location hidden

#17 Jan 8, 2011
He Man Woman Haters Club wrote:
<quoted text>Who is VIOLA?
LOL!!!! in case you're not joking, of course VIOLA is 'Wah-Lah'
Professor

Campbell, MO

#18 Jan 8, 2011
Wouldn't that be VOILA?
Jake and Elwood

Greenbrier, AR

#20 Jan 8, 2011
Podunk Pill Heads. Great name for a band. We need a laid back bass player.

“BLOW ME”

Location hidden

#21 Jan 8, 2011
Im starting a new band called The 'Fuckpuppets' that's going to be an All Girl band that doesn't actually play any music, and is actually just a group of Hot Babes that I slip Ruhypnol to in their drinks and repeatedly gangrape in a moldy stinky basement over the course of 3 months, at which point I kill them... ROCK ON !!!!
hmmmm

Dixon, MO

#23 Jan 17, 2011
People need to stop worrying about HOW to pass a piss test and actually clean themselves up. If you DON'T have a script for them then obviously there's a problem....you're getting a high off of them! Duh!!! It's not a problem if it's yours legally. Trust me I've been there....life is ALOT easier when you're not worrying about the surprise pisstest at work or getting pulled over. Get clean and get a good job and support yourself and your family the way you should! The only ones getting upset on here is the ones who are guilty of doing the wrong thing. Wise up. Don't be a deadbeat pillhead like so many of the people in southeast missouri...
james

Houston, TX

#24 Nov 29, 2011
wiredonritalin wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected. I had no idea that they stayed in the body such a short time. That does leave me wondering about the half life of benzo's in a persons body that I learned about in college....I will have to revisit that subject.
Thanks for the correction.
all benzo's have different half lives
Ghostrider

Jackson, MO

#25 Dec 3, 2011
If you do not feel like you are doing anything wrong ,why would you need to cover up you taking the meds.Sounds like you know it's not right what you are doing,so the best advice anyone can give you is change it get some help,and get your dignity back .Get your independence back,Don't let some drug control you .Only you should control you.I'm in the wind

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to the thead about 55 min Use caution 25
I'll do it this way 2 hr NowIKnow 1
Rhino liner 6 hr NowIKnow 4
Eye glasses donation 7 hr West of funeral home 3
Dollar General on North 67 7 hr No apology 8
why are women so needy (Oct '10) 8 hr Tasanna 39
Life sucks so bad, this was a bad day 10 hr Ihcb 15

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance