Who's The Best Built Single Woman Ove...

Who's The Best Built Single Woman Over 40?

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

Looking Again

AOL

#1 Oct 22, 2008
Who's the best built, best looking, single/divorced 40+ year old woman in the area?
This would include Fisk, Qulin, Harvill, anywhere in the immediate vicinity....
And don't you young bloods out there tell me there aren't women who look good over 40....

United States

#2 Oct 22, 2008
Not around here, but MADONNA has the best bod I think. She's becoming available again I hear....and if she don't suit you, try e-harmony. A girl I know got her man from there, after being married 3 times before, I think she got it right this time!
ugh

Eminence, MO

#3 Oct 22, 2008
I was going to say...why don't you get out there and meet some of them for yourself? However, since your posting on topix asking which one has the finest ass I am assuming thats all you care about!

United States

#4 Oct 22, 2008
That's why this female prefers NO man; avoids all the hassles! They don't make 'em like they use to anymore. They are vain and only out for t and a.

United States

#5 Oct 22, 2008
NOT trying to bash you, Looking Again, but I've been around the block more than once and from my point of view, there isn't any decent, hard working men that considers personality over looks. You may overlook your soulmate if all you want is outer beauty. I'm not ugly, but I'm not a model, either. And I'm not a ho, so I quit looking. BUT good luck to you.
Looking Again

AOL

#6 Oct 22, 2008
Who said I wasn't looking for personality?
Beauty on the outside is harder to find after 40 than a sweet personality, that's all....
I was married for many years to a woman with a very sweet personality and unquestionable character.
By the way, I didn't say a thing about looking for the best ass. Maybe I should've been a little more sensitive to those of you who have a fat one..

United States

#8 Oct 23, 2008
Well, mine ain't fat, but do you have good traits in yourself as well? I am not looking for anyone but good luck to you in your search; I hope you do find someone like you want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda started it 4 min Mike 7
Amanda loves Chris 10 min Mike 7
Hannah was brainwashed 1 hr Tracy 1
Undercover Agents operating in Poplar Bluff as ... 1 hr Cali AND PB 36
Poplar Bluff is growing 1 hr Cali AND PB 37
2nd one taken down, I'm back tho 1 hr Username 3
Why Amanda Hates Chris 1 hr Username 2

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance