Who at gates are together?
nosey

United States

#2 Jul 2, 2012
Or that are hooking up.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 2, 2012
Don't worry about it and pull some hoses.
Sun tanning

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jul 2, 2012
nosey wrote:
Who at gates are together?
AHHH, love at gates. These rejects cannot get a job anywhere else and that is why they work there. Most just graduated high school and are too dumb to go on to college. They will always be stuck in the backwoods of PB. Seeing couples at gates is like seeing two bigfoots trying to make a life for themselves. I guess these type of people are just happy with an outhouse for a dwelling, inviting over their inbred cousins for mating, chasing chickens, howling like monkeys, and tapping their knees while blowing into an empty moonshine jar under the full moon on Saturday nights. Overalls and washing dishes at the creek, now who would'nt love a life like the couples at gates.
you jealous

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Jul 2, 2012
Sun tanning wrote:
<quoted text>
AHHH, love at gates. These rejects cannot get a job anywhere else and that is why they work there. Most just graduated high school and are too dumb to go on to college. They will always be stuck in the backwoods of PB. Seeing couples at gates is like seeing two bigfoots trying to make a life for themselves. I guess these type of people are just happy with an outhouse for a dwelling, inviting over their inbred cousins for mating, chasing chickens, howling like monkeys, and tapping their knees while blowing into an empty moonshine jar under the full moon on Saturday nights. Overalls and washing dishes at the creek, now who would'nt love a life like the couples at gates.
You're just jealous of lovers in general. If all you college graduates are so smart, why is the world in the shape it's in today? Pull your monicle out of your hind end and sop up some gravy with it. You ain't so hot! Better yet, start eating American! Some fried tators and gravy might just melt that superior monicle up your butt.
luke

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Jul 2, 2012
sun tanning you just described america at its finest.. that my friend is a good honest living grow up..

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#7 Jul 2, 2012
luke wrote:
sun tanning you just described america at its finest.. that my friend is a good honest living grow up..
sun tanning's mom is from Poplar Bluff and his dad is also his his uncle!
in the know

Malden, MO

#8 Jul 2, 2012
2nd shift.....Ashley???
big daddy

Dexter, MO

#9 Jul 2, 2012
college people wont you shove it up you ass guit talking about people i bet your mommy and daddy payed your dam way you wouldnt no how to work if you had to so stick it butt holes
big daddy

Dexter, MO

#10 Jul 2, 2012
Sun tanning wrote:
<quoted text>
sound like your a dum ass afraid to get your hands dirty ass munch
nosey

Qulin, MO

#11 Jul 6, 2012
Lets get back on subject.
fuu

Dexter, MO

#12 Jul 7, 2012
Sun tanning wrote:
<quoted text>
wont u sux a big one jerk!!!
eye

Dexter, MO

#13 Jul 7, 2012
in the know wrote:
2nd shift.....Ashley???
That hot ass girl that works there !!!!! Boy she is prime meat!!!!
in the know

Malden, MO

#14 Jul 7, 2012
eye wrote:
<quoted text>That hot ass girl that works there !!!!! Boy she is prime meat!!!!
who she messing with??? Heard a couple different ones??
hi

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Jul 7, 2012
in the know wrote:
<quoted text>who she messing with??? Heard a couple different ones??
it used to be Brian m that she was messing with last. I don't know since he got fired.
i know...

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jul 7, 2012
Ashley H will get with anyone but her boyfriend. Melanie and jimmy are still together. Holly tries to be with anyone that will take her. All of the other guys (married or not) will tap anything they can get their hands on. I made my man quit because of all the nastiness that goes on there.
in the know

Malden, MO

#17 Jul 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="i know..."]Ashley H will get with anyone but her boyfriend. Melanie and jimmy are still together. Holly tries to be with anyone that will take her. All of the other guys (married or not) will tap anything they can get their hands on. I made my man quit because of all the nastiness that goes on there.[/QUOTE]
there is another guy or too. But can't remember his name. He works with her still.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#18 Jul 8, 2012
[QUOTE who="i know..."]Ashley H will get with anyone but her boyfriend. Melanie and jimmy are still together. Holly tries to be with anyone that will take her. All of the other guys (married or not) will tap anything they can get their hands on. I made my man quit because of all the nastiness that goes on there.[/QUOTE]

Ashley H does nothing but flirt and most likely open her legs up to all the guys on the 24 and 18 foot vessels! Just because Jaren went to 2nd shift that doesn't stop her! lol As soon as he leaves the back (which isn't often) she is running to go find her men! Jaren doesn't do his job worth a piss because he is too busy scoping Ashley out! Those two need to find them jobs elsewhere since neither of them know how to work when each other are around!
the dude

Doniphan, MO

#19 Jul 8, 2012
"Melanie and jimmy are still together."
That's sweet. Didn't they break up two marriages to be together ?
wtf jealous much

Farmington, MO

#20 Jul 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
[QUOTE who="i know..."]Ashley H will get with anyone but her boyfriend. Melanie and jimmy are still together. Holly tries to be with anyone that will take her. All of the other guys (married or not) will tap anything they can get their hands on. I made my man quit because of all the nastiness that goes on there. "

Ashley H does nothing but flirt and most likely open her legs up to all the guys on the 24 and 18 foot vessels! Just because Jaren went to 2nd shift that doesn't stop her! lol As soon as he leaves the back (which isn't often) she is running to go find her men! Jaren doesn't do his job worth a piss because he is too busy scoping Ashley out! Those two need to find them jobs elsewhere since neither of them know how to work when each other are around!
This is hilarious. Do you people actually work or just gossip about everyone? Sounds like to me you all just need to grow the hell up. This is not high school I'm pretty sure we are all past that stage we are grown adults and
acting like teenagers. How pathetic!!!! What ever Ashley H or Jaren does I'm sure is none of your people's business. Same with Jimmy and Melanie. So being nice these days makes you sleep with everyone? No I don't think so. Ashley H is a nice person she is very outgoing that is why she talks to everyone and jokes she is a line scheduler which makes her have to talk to these guys. I'm sure she has spoken to you also. Jaren does his job just fine just because he don't go out of his way to be the best makes him do a piss poor of a job? I bet he could out do your ass any day. I'm sure this is some jealous finisher or vulcanizer whom probably needs to do there own job instead of complaining about someone else's. I bet your the kind that does just enough and gets away with it. GROW THE HELL UP!!! Your there for one thing to make money so do your fucking job and go home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chuck Rushin Spun 59 min Amazed At Ignorance 8
News Man's body found in apparent homicide, Major Ca... 1 hr Mdl71 2
Looking for Peace 2 hr JoJo 9
Pharos?? 6 hr Youredumb 2
News Special session and possible impeachment 7 hr Smackdown2017 33
Craigslist Adult Classifieds (May '12) 10 hr Thepitts75 33
Back Pain 12 hr guest 1

Poplar Bluff Jobs

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages