First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow

Prairie Village, KS

#1 Nov 3, 2012
I can't believe she put her picture on here after what she's done. People BEWARE and stay away from this person.

United States

#2 Nov 3, 2012
She couldn't have taken this picture dumbass, she is in it.

United States

#3 Nov 3, 2012
Nor could she have posted the picture, but the person who did this knows who could have done both. what a backstabber!

Clarkston, MI

#4 Nov 4, 2012
REALLY!!!! How dumb are you????? She could of posted it after she had someone take it. How far did you go in school????? It's been going around town how she stole from someone and took something that didn't belong to her. I'm waiting to see her on case.net .......

Jackson, MO

#5 Nov 4, 2012
How did you enjoy your visit with all your cats and dogs in Brosley? Couldn't wait to get your hooks back in Tom, Could you Penny? Please tell us Penny! Which is it , Eiither she posted the picture as said in your first Post. Or she (could Have Posted it).
Looks like the reall Dumb fits you to a tee. And Now everyone can see it is you trashing Lourraine. For it is your crap that says Case.net . As usual huh Sweetie!
Course we could always go to the clinic to get the real truth.... HUH.
I hear Shelly is back in town.

Jackson, MO

#6 Nov 4, 2012
Want to hear something really STUPID, Penny? Your last statement: She stole something from someone, and took something that didn't belong to her. hmmm
I believe you just repeated yourself in the same sentence, but twisted the words, SO LIKE YOU GIRL

United States

#7 Nov 4, 2012
guest wrote:
How did you enjoy your visit with all your cats and dogs in Brosley? Couldn't wait to get your hooks back in Tom, Could you Penny? Please tell us Penny! Which is it , Eiither she posted the picture as said in your first Post. Or she (could Have Posted it).
Looks like the reall Dumb fits you to a tee. And Now everyone can see it is you trashing Lourraine. For it is your crap that says Case.net . As usual huh Sweetie!
Course we could always go to the clinic to get the real truth.... HUH.
I hear Shelly is back in town.
Why do you think I'm this person Penny? And don't you spell Broseley BROSELEY? Who is this person Tom and what about cats and dogs? I'm sorry but I'm a guy and I'm not into man thank you very much.

United States

#8 Nov 5, 2012
WHAT A FREAK ZOID! So your not Penny......???? And just exactly how am I ever gonna learn how to spell, if your keep teaching me to spell the same word twice exactly alike. Notice that is not the way i spelled Brosley. And at least we all know your not into (MAN), I suppose that makes you a woman chaser. Way to go Penny!!
If needed I can prove YOUR as worthless as a PENNY. You are a WOa-man of constant sorrow, Even Sylvias Mother says so, I talked to her and she told me she caught you walking after midnite to the STD clinic

Kansas City, MO

#9 Nov 5, 2012
guest wrote:
WHAT A FREAK ZOID! So your not Penny......???? And just exactly how am I ever gonna learn how to spell, if your keep teaching me to spell the same word twice exactly alike. Notice that is not the way i spelled Brosley. And at least we all know your not into (MAN), I suppose that makes you a woman chaser. Way to go Penny!!
If needed I can prove YOUR as worthless as a PENNY. You are a WOa-man of constant sorrow, Even Sylvias Mother says so, I talked to her and she told me she caught you walking after midnite to the STD clinic
Whoever you are get a life. Why are you so down on this person? What has this person done to you to hate her so much? Are you the same person who wrote all that stuff about her a few months ago on another post? It sure seems like it. I pray that what you are doing to this person never happens to you. This is very sad and I'll pray and ask our father to forgive you for all your hateful words and for your soul. GOD BLESS YOU!!!
Jake Anderson

Lees Summit, MO

#10 Nov 5, 2012
guest wrote:
REALLY!!!! How dumb are you????? She could of posted it after she had someone take it. How far did you go in school????? It's been going around town how she stole from someone and took something that didn't belong to her. I'm waiting to see her on case.net .......
It's also been going around you are a dumb ass does that make it true???/ I can't wait to see you on dumbass.net
Goofy

United States

#11 Nov 6, 2012
Penny i wish u the best so plz plz plz find something better to do i ask tom today after ur msg came to the shop did anything happen between u and him and he said hell no and the way he looked i believed him. U dont have a chance with him he is not stupid.he is a good man
Goofy

United States

#12 Nov 6, 2012
Maybe i should take this to the cops and have them tell me who posted what and put that person in jail for slander. I dont know i really dont want to be as low as that person and that person probably dont have anything anyway if i did go to court
penny

Kansas City, MO

#13 Nov 6, 2012
You know people why do you care what I do or don't do? Big [email protected] if I went to see Tom, that's my business not yours. If you all want to know he told me I can come out and see all his pets, but i really wanted to see Ginger because she is 18 years old. You people have a small mind and no life if you always have to talk about ME. I don't and never well go back to Tom because he's just like all of you nothing but big mouth and has to tell everyone everything. Yes I talk to him but that's it people.

So do me a favor and go on to someone else and dog them, better yet GET A LIFE AND STAY OUT OF MINE GREG AND LOURRAINE. I really feel sorry for all of you, you all need to stop playing your little sick games. This is the first and last time for me on here, so if you need to bash me go ahead but I'll won't see it because uou see I HAVE A LIFE.......Z
penny

United States

#14 Nov 7, 2012
I forgot to ask you people something, why don't you use your REAL NAME like I did? Are you scared or what?
Goofy

United States

#15 Nov 7, 2012
No one is scared of u penny but u need mental help lol ur a goofball and yes its me lourraine so what ha ha ha lol

Jackson, MO

#16 Nov 8, 2012
If Penny is not scared to use her real name, how come she has came on this post as guest so many times
SMH

Dearborn Heights, MI

#17 Nov 8, 2012
So guest from Cape Girardeau how come you are using guest? So YOU must be Penny.....

United States

#18 Nov 11, 2012
i'm trying my best to become another Penny personality, like many of hers
juz me

Greenbrier, AR

#19 Nov 14, 2012
ok so what did she do

United States

#20 Nov 14, 2012
NOTHING!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Slapping a Child "CHILD ABUSE" ? (Jan '10) 2 hr Dstat 401
Dopers 3 hr Buttercup 12
Friday sale barn/flea market. (Apr '11) 3 hr Sabrina7 29
looking for a good time look up sarah smith (Aug '11) 4 hr lonelymo79 8
adult fun time 4 hr Rooster 25
Randy sparks 4 hr Karma 13
Hair stylist 4 hr Rough Rider 16

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance