First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dog Owner

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Nov 22, 2012
I arrived home Wed night after work to find my dogs gone. After checking the yard I realized their chains were also missing. I filed a report but would appreciate any help in finding them. I live on Gardner Street. The neighbors left their house around 10pm Wed and the dogs were outside. They arrived back shortly before I did at 11:30 pm and the dogs were not there. The female is a beagle/blue heeler and the male is a boxer/ lab.
I posted their picture here.
http://www.topix.com/album/detail/poplar-bluf...
tooty

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Nov 23, 2012
Dog Owner wrote:
I arrived home Wed night after work to find my dogs gone. After checking the yard I realized their chains were also missing. I filed a report but would appreciate any help in finding them. I live on Gardner Street. The neighbors left their house around 10pm Wed and the dogs were outside. They arrived back shortly before I did at 11:30 pm and the dogs were not there. The female is a beagle/blue heeler and the male is a boxer/ lab.
i live on tremont and my dog disappeared a week ago. My sister lives two blocks from me on 10th street and her dog came up missing too. There have been a lot of dogs missing lately. Good luck.

United States

#3 Nov 23, 2012
Did you check the pound?
hip hip hooray !

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Nov 23, 2012
Dog Owner wrote:
I've had a dog stolen awhile back never got it back. I heard at the time there was a older lady that went around stealing full blooded dog so she could sell them and make money, mine was a full blooded shi-tzu that I paid $500 for three weeks before it was taken. I hope you get your dogs back but chances are slim, but to whom ever is doing this I pray you go after the wrong dog one day and it tears your a$$ up, and all the money you have made stealing from kids and families I hope your medical bills from being sewn back together are more then the money you have made all together. You should be ashamed of yourself ! I actually feel sorry for you that your life is awful enough that you would allow yourself to steal a beloved pet from anyone especially kids ! You never know if that dog was a gift to a young child because her mom or dad were killed in a car crash, or someone that was born with a health and they got a dog that is trained to warn them before they have a life threatening seizure or any such thing ! It's sad that you feel you deserve that animal more then the family that paid for, raised, and loved it from birth. There is a special place for people like you, so when you get there I hope it was all worth it because your time on earth is very short and minimal when compared to the eternity we spend once we leave this earth. Enjoy you time in hell it's where you belong after all !!!
stop the abuse

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Nov 23, 2012
It wrong to take something that isn't yours, but I hope people who abuse their animals can't keep a one of them. I pray for God to stop the abuse. He can and he does, so don't forget to pray for these animals.

Has anyone wondered why these dogs are being stolen? There used to be people with pit bulls in this neighborhood. Be watchful of people who go out with their dogs on a certain night each week. They could be going to fights. People are we our brother's keeper? We better be. It could be us someday.
neighbor

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Nov 24, 2012
There was a blond lady, early 30's, drives a small black pick-up truck. Said she was from St. Francis county and lost her small male dog when it jumped out at he gas station. Sh admitted she had not named the dog she had for 3 months (?), did not know it's age. Gave a fake cell phone number to call if I found the dog. Did not know if it was micro-chipped. Sorry I did not think to get plate number. This may be where you dog went.
hip hip hooray !

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Nov 26, 2012
I actually had my dog stolen yesterday as well. My kids are just devastated !!
safe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Isn't there a place to sell dogs for testing somewhere not far from the Bluff? Looks like someone is earning some holiday money this way possibly. So sorry for all of you!
Neighbor

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Nov 26, 2012
Dog Owner wrote:
If you were a more responsible dog owner and parent somthing like this wouldnt happen to you. Did you ever stop and consider that maybe your dogs were taken because they bark at all hours of the night and day and that we just got sick of hearing them all of the time? Living on the corner puts you in a position for a lot of your neighbors to be disgusted with everything that you do. BE A BETTER NEIGHBOR and you wont be hated as much. Also, quit letting your daughter play in the street. Its dangerous and its making all of us hate you.
glad

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Nov 26, 2012
We have too many goddam dogs in this town barking all hours of the night and day because their trashy dirt poor owners do not ever bring them in. Those dogs are better of dead or abandoned than stuck on a chain all day every day eating the cheapest dog food on earth and never getting any attention. KEEP YOUR BARKING DOGS INSIDE AND NOBODY CAN KILL/STEAL THEM!
Neighbor

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Nov 26, 2012
glad wrote:
We have too many goddam dogs in this town barking all hours of the night and day because their trashy dirt poor owners do not ever bring them in. Those dogs are better of dead or abandoned than stuck on a chain all day every day eating the cheapest dog food on earth and never getting any attention. KEEP YOUR BARKING DOGS INSIDE AND NOBODY CAN KILL/STEAL THEM!
This is exactly why these two dogs were taken. Everyone in the neighborhood is sick of these people and we all are going to start calling the police and dog pound if things dont change. "Dog Owner" is a young couple that lives on the corner of mill and garner and we are all sick and tired of their crap. They leave those dogs chained up and they dont feed them and the dogs bark all day and night and they will sometime run all over the neighborhood. I hope they dont ever find those dogs, Im really hoping the dogs are dead by now, they woulld be better off. our neighborhood was pretty quiet until these lowlifes moved in.
Mrs Flirty

Saint Peters, MO

#13 Nov 26, 2012
[QUOTE who="hip hip hooray !"]<quoted text>
I've had a dog stolen awhile back never got it back. I heard at the time there was a older lady that went around stealing full blooded dog so she could sell them and make money, mine was a full blooded shi-tzu that I paid $500 for three weeks before it was taken. I hope you get your dogs back but chances are slim, but to whom ever is doing this I pray you go after the wrong dog one day and it tears your a$$ up, and all the money you have made stealing from kids and families I hope your medical bills from being sewn back together are more then the money you have made all together. You should be ashamed of yourself ! I actually feel sorry for you that your life is awful enough that you would allow yourself to steal a beloved pet from anyone especially kids ! You never know if that dog was a gift to a young child because her mom or dad were killed in a car crash, or someone that was born with a health and they got a dog that is trained to warn them before they have a life threatening seizure or any such thing ! It's sad that you feel you deserve that animal more then the family that paid for, raised, and loved it from birth. There is a special place for people like you, so when you get there I hope it was all worth it because your time on earth is very short and minimal when compared to the eternity we spend once we leave this earth. Enjoy you time in hell it's where you belong after all !!![/QUOTE] they probly have a medical card that we still have to pay for their f ck up.
git em

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Nov 27, 2012
I'm praying that the abused will be quickly avenged. Too much abuse.
hip hip hooray !

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Nov 27, 2012
I found my dog thank goodness. My kids are so happy !!
Neighbor

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Nov 28, 2012
[QUOTE who="hip hip hooray !"]I found my dog thank goodness. My kids are so happy !![/QUOTE]Thats too bad. We are sick of you and your wife and your kid and those stupid dogs. Our neighborhood was a lot quieter without you and if things dont change we are going to start calling the police and the dog pound.
hip hip hooray !

United States

#17 Nov 28, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
[QUOTE who="hip hip hooray !"]I found my dog thank goodness. My kids are so happy !!"

Thats too bad. We are sick of you and your wife and your kid and those stupid dogs. Our neighborhood was a lot quieter without you and if things dont change we are going to start calling the police and the dog pound.
Wow really, first off I am a woman, second I live so far out in the country that I have no neighbors and third if you were "my neighbor" my 4 pound dog wouldn't be able to be heard from how far any of my "neighbors'" live. I think you must have the wrong person!!!!!
hip hip hooray !

United States

#18 Nov 28, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
[QUOTE who="hip hip hooray !"]I found my dog thank goodness. My kids are so happy !!"

Thats too bad. We are sick of you and your wife and your kid and those stupid dogs. Our neighborhood was a lot quieter without you and if things dont change we are going to start calling the police and the dog pound.
And the fog pound doesn't provide service to us in the country so go ahead make my day. Your are very rude and sure do like to assume don't you!!!
tina

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Dec 5, 2012
found a carmel colored pit bull female in vinicity of cr 465
doggone

Damascus, AR

#20 Dec 5, 2012
Please give it a good home,we don't want it!
tina

Poplar Bluff, MO

#21 Dec 5, 2012
is she yours
someone shot her and i need some info
she is sick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katelyn 1 hr Edith 3
Seeking Someome 1 hr Joe Thompson 5
Kaplan moves into Rescue Mission 3 hr pookie 10
caseys store1148 (Apr '12) 3 hr pippy 8
Lemonade House Grill owner? 4 hr Nice Try 36
Need a good hairstylist!!! 4 hr Trisha 5
If republicans win in 2016 5 hr SnuffAGlobalist 6
More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE