pbwoman

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2012
Why is it that every time I see him he is with a different woman, when I know he is married? He has a very beautiful wife and a baby girl on the way, how stupid can people get?
really

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2012
He isnt w a different girl... And hes getting a divorce after tht babys born cant til then jus bc things dont work out w ppl doesnt mean they dont deserve happiness...
REALLY2

Kansas City, MO

#3 Jan 7, 2012
really wrote:
He isnt w a different girl... And hes getting a divorce after tht babys born cant til then jus bc things dont work out w ppl doesnt mean they dont deserve happiness...
He is POS! And Brittany deserves better. You can just keep your POS of boy Steph! You are a homewrecker and a HO!
pbwoman

United States

#4 Jan 8, 2012
Yeah that's y he was with a burnette one day and a blonde the next at green forest and that's just this week.
get facts straight

United States

#5 Jan 8, 2012
I know u are not talking bout Steph that he has a son with. she don't want him!! Apparently you don't know Wut u talkin bout
pbwoman

United States

#6 Jan 8, 2012
No he's with a new girl named Stephanie hanstein that he's messin around with
Odle Spy

Kansas City, MO

#8 Jan 15, 2012
He violated parole again and is wanted out of custody. Go figure! POS!
The WARNING

United States

#9 Jan 16, 2012
That sounds like words straight out of a paralegals drunk mouth.Your identity is not a secret.You are too incompetent to remain anonymous.You are putting your nose where it doesnt belong. Just remember SRH,you play with fire and you are guna get burned.You knock on the devil's door long enough and eventually he will answer.You have no idea what you are doing.I urge you to leave it all alone.This warning is the same for anyone else who thinks they know what they are doing.Turn your backs on it all now.You all know who you are and so does everyone else.Derrick no longer exists.Wether you are a brother,sister-in-law,ex girlfreind,ex wife,freinds of the family,or a pathetic drunk mother-in-law, turn around and go the other direction.Shut ur mouths and leave well enough alone.You have been warned.and anyone helping you people to hurt or harm derrick or his life will be guilty by association.Heed this warning!

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Jan 18, 2012
crazy
game

Vilonia, AR

#11 Jan 18, 2012
Is this the same guy that was dating britney and sleeping with at least two of her friends and then dating her sister? Dude has game and maybe VD.
Concered Mommy

Canal Winchester, OH

#12 Jun 6, 2013
The WARNING wrote:
That sounds like words straight out of a paralegals drunk mouth.Your identity is not a secret.You are too incompetent to remain anonymous.You are putting your nose where it doesnt belong. Just remember SRH,you play with fire and you are guna get burned.You knock on the devil's door long enough and eventually he will answer.You have no idea what you are doing.I urge you to leave it all alone.This warning is the same for anyone else who thinks they know what they are doing.Turn your backs on it all now.You all know who you are and so does everyone else.Derrick no longer exists.Wether you are a brother,sister-in-law,ex girlfreind,ex wife,freinds of the family,or a pathetic drunk mother-in-law, turn around and go the other direction.Shut ur mouths and leave well enough alone.You have been warned.and anyone helping you people to hurt or harm derrick or his life will be guilty by association.Heed this warning!

Why is it everytime someone says something negative about this sack of shit one of you feels compelled to stick up for him? He has 4 kids he doesnt take care of,doesnt provide for , and doesnt give a rats ass about. The women who have wasted their time on him have ALL learned what a loser and a mistake he was and have moved on. His wife included... sad that you are sticking up for him when im sure even you know how much of a waste of space he is! Seriously? stop living in a dream world and wake up! Reality is that hes never been worth a damn and he never will.. plain and simple!
ex wife 2

Kansas City, MO

#13 Jun 7, 2013
Well there is one good thing i can say bout derrick. He does make beautiful babies i got one good thing out of him and thats my daughter. Thats all i have to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 21 min Obama has FAILED 97,299
Fisk 48 min Dude 2
Blacks in Polar Bluff 50 min Dude 28
Vass Family 55 min DollyDearest 98
Harps 2 hr Bro leroy 21
Ozark Fitness 3 hr Member 3
Darwin Davis 6 hr looking 1
Poplar Bluff Dating
Find my Match

Poplar Bluff Jobs

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Poplar Bluff News, Events & Info