Curious Minds

United States

#1 Jan 23, 2009
Has he changed he evil ways or does he still think he's a "ladies man"?
have a good day

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jan 26, 2009
Curious Minds wrote:
Way dont you just ask ME lol and no I dont think I am a "Ladies man" AND I AM SORRY IF I HURT YOU IN THE PAST MY Friend!!
Friend

Qulin, MO

#3 Jan 26, 2009
Brian McCoy, is a friend of mine, WE both have see some good times and we have seen some very hard times, one thing I can say for sure is WE dont need to be trashed on here by anyone, just like Brian my name got placed on here, lucky for me no one had any bad things to say, lets keep it that way, Brian, my offer to come down here and spend some time on the river still stands. any time
Once a friend

Greeley, CO

#4 Feb 4, 2009
Leave him alone. I was once a good friend of his. He not that bad...just an aquired taste. He has faults like everyone. Hey Brian. "I aint mad at cha...got nothin but love for ya...dont cha think bro"
foxy

United States

#5 Feb 4, 2009
I agree leave him alone. I met Brain over the summer in van buren on current river he actually gave me a boat ride while i was with friends on a float trip he seemed like a nice guy and he could be a ladies man ....not bad looking
Who cares

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 22, 2009
he's a freak
scrappinben

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Feb 19, 2011
Who cares wrote:
he's a freak
jealous??
brandy

Foristell, MO

#8 Feb 19, 2011
Yes thay are.
intheknow

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Sep 10, 2012
He's cool if u don't mind he likes to pay 18 year olds to have sex and treats women like skanks. Real nice guy who thinks money buys people.
yes

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Sep 10, 2012
intheknow wrote:
He's cool if u don't mind he likes to pay 18 year olds to have sex and treats women like skanks. Real nice guy who thinks money buys people.
money talks bull sh1t walks
hmmm

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Sep 11, 2012
hes married to dusty
Bman4

United States

#14 Feb 6, 2015
hmmm wrote:
hes married to dusty
dusty watson?
yep

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Feb 6, 2015
Hes not married why don't u just ask him if u have a question about him
Amy

United States

#16 Feb 6, 2015
He is a real nut job. He goes ballistic on any woman that he dates because he is so jealous. He is insecure and mean. I dated him for a few mounds and it was the most miserable time of my life. Not to mention he's not working with much downstairs if you know what I mean?
Whereshecomefrom

United States

#17 Feb 6, 2015
Amy wrote:
He is a real nut job. He goes ballistic on any woman that he dates because he is so jealous. He is insecure and mean. I dated him for a few mounds and it was the most miserable time of my life. Not to mention he's not working with much downstairs if you know what I mean?
guys gotta have something to have what I saw him with lately GOOD GOD OLMIGHTY HOT BLONDE
Amy

Jackson, MO

#18 Feb 7, 2015
Whereshecomefrom wrote:
<quoted text>guys gotta have something to have what I saw him with lately GOOD GOD OLMIGHTY HOT BLONDE
He has daddy's money
Whereshecomefrom

United States

#19 Feb 7, 2015
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
He has daddy's money
shit how $ a nite with her is I sell my truck ROFL
Ne1 no her name #
Friend

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Feb 12, 2015
Amy wrote:
Ur probly like 20, date some1 ur age and they mite take you serious. And his downstairs workd good 4 me
susie

Salina, KS

#21 Jul 14, 2015
Curious Minds wrote:
Last I heard he was bonking Dawn

Arnold, MO

#22 Jul 14, 2015
Him and Dan Hayes should hook up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
panda express 12 min guest 9
Houses for Rent OR Rent To Own in PB (Aug '12) 1 hr Guest 13
Princess 3 hr Royalty 8
Singles in PB 3 hr King Royal 17
You broke your promise 6 hr You are not innocent 37
Ear Stapling (Feb '06) 7 hr bartender 575
Pony/racer girls 11 hr Stripper 39

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance