Wedding Photographers

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

Melissa

United States

#1 May 9, 2009
Does anyone know of any good wedding photographers that doesn't charge and arm and a leg? Everywhere I have checked want to charge outragous prices. Thanks!!!
redbullhunter

Greenbrier, AR

#2 May 9, 2009
if you want good wedding photography you are going to have to pay an arm and a leg. if you find someone who does it for 300 bucks your gonna get 300 dollar worth of bad pictures and missing moments. pictures and the dress are two things you should spend a considerable amount of money on imo. just remember you get what you pay for. i used to work for a great wedding photographer.
GIRLY GIRL

United States

#3 May 9, 2009
Brewer Photo. they are located in Couch MO. She does a great job
Love2TakePicture s

Ville Platte, LA

#4 May 9, 2009
I have recently open my own studio, so I am looking for new clients! I have never done a wedding, but I do have a lot of experience with taking pictures. I am willing to discuss things with you to see what you are wanting, the date, and place, etc. The other photographers here in town charge around $500 to do weddings, but I wouldn't charge that much. I have done several photo shoots, and have several pictures that you can look at if you are interested.
I will watch this forum, to see if you respond.
curious

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 May 9, 2009
To Love2TakePictures

What kind of camera do you use? film or digital? Do u shoot manual or RAW? just curious

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6 May 9, 2009
Do not let Bonnie Polaski do it she ruined my wedding pictures and was very unprofessional and rude.
skooter

United States

#7 May 10, 2009
call tammy smith she did my wedding did a great job, good price, and great pics
curious

Dexter, MO

#8 May 10, 2009
If you want something cheaper, you might try posting something at trcc campus for photography students, then look at some of the stuff they did. I am sure it would be cheap as they are new, and need experience. That goes for anyone new they need stuff for their portfolios so it should be a lot cheaper.
SewerRat

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 May 11, 2009
Try mandymoorephotography.com . She does an excellent job and is very reasonable. You can view proofs on her page to see her work.
helpful

United States

#10 May 11, 2009
There are many reasonably priced, but not well-known photographers in the Poplar Bluff area. Candy Dugas, Heather Hadley-Maycroft, Pretty-as-a-Picture, Bonnie Polaski, Tiffany Jenkins,Billie Robinson. Heather Brewer, Kelly Goodrich, Sarah Kingree, & Corey Matthews to name some. Then there are the more "well-known" such as: Tom Crutchfield, Anthony's, Phillip's, Anderson's, and of course, there is the infamous Joe Craig....Hope this helps.
bewildered

Faridabad, India

#11 May 12, 2009
Tom Crutchfield is really good
o yeah

United States

#12 May 12, 2009
Angela Pearson is very good! She is pretty reasonable. Her studio is Love and Photos off 67South in PB. Its on the left side going toward the movie theater. You can also check out her website: loveandphotos.com . Her contact information is on there. Hope this helps!
pol

Qulin, MO

#13 May 13, 2009
bewildered wrote:
Tom Crutchfield is really good
Swafford's Photography in Bernie
Love2TakePicture s

Ville Platte, LA

#14 May 13, 2009
I use a Nikon DSLR camera. Sorry for taking so long to reply, I have been busy with pre-school graduates. What a joy that was working with them!
I am in the Corning area, and it looks like there are plenty of people there in or around PB that take pictures. Good Luck in finding the 'perfect' one to suite your needs!:)
no name

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 May 13, 2009
Love2TakePictures wrote:
I use a Nikon DSLR camera. Sorry for taking so long to reply, I have been busy with pre-school graduates. What a joy that was working with them!
I am in the Corning area, and it looks like there are plenty of people there in or around PB that take pictures. Good Luck in finding the 'perfect' one to suite your needs!:)
Did you take the pictures at Karen West Head Start?
jbird

Greenbrier, AR

#16 May 13, 2009
o yeah wrote:
Angela Pearson is very good! She is pretty reasonable. Her studio is Love and Photos off 67South in PB. Its on the left side going toward the movie theater. You can also check out her website: loveandphotos.com . Her contact information is on there. Hope this helps!
Angie is VERY good. I've seen alot of her work, and she did pictures for my family. They were excellent, and very well done. I didn't think her prices were bad, either.
Gal

United States

#17 May 19, 2009
Has anyone heard of Chelsea Eaton? I heard she is pretty good, but I haven't seen any of her pictures myself.
bob45

Hayti, MO

#18 May 19, 2009
Call Tammy Smith she is listed in the phonebook on Sutton Drive. She takes really good pics and is very reasonable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sara 41 min lmmffao 9
anyone know Tony Massey? (Dec '08) 53 min zombie hunter666 7
Cracked Pecans 2 hr Dr Pepper 1
the booths at pop roxx (Apr '12) 2 hr lol 289
Bagby 3 hr guest 1
info on mary dawn 4 hr qulin geeker 2
we need a plan to get rid of all of the blacks ... 5 hr DollyDearest 74
Poplar Bluff Dating
Find my Match

Poplar Bluff Jobs