United States

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Is anyone aware of a good cosmetic dentist? I realize I will have to go out of town to find a good one, so if anyone has used one and are happy with the results, your opinion would be appreciated.
The Truth

Jackson, MO

#2 Nov 8, 2012
try cape,,, drs.park..... they r great. had surgery in April 2012... very happy with results
juicy lucy

Columbia, MO

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Most dentists around here can do minor cosmetic work. Most can fix gaps or chips.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#4 Nov 14, 2012
John and Rick Blaich do awesome natual looking cosmetic dentistry! They are the best in PB, in my opinion... And I used to be in dental field so my opinion is worth something, I guess.:) They're very nice and do honest work!
just another opinion

United States

#5 Nov 14, 2012
Dr. Blaigh does good work but the material he uses does not hold the color for a long time. I was satisfied with his work for sure and he reduces the pain of dental work very well. I am just not happy with the discoloration of the color of the filling he used in front. It has tarnished to a darker color over time. Maybe he has fixed that now though. This has been 10 years ago. My favorite dentist is Dr. Hillis. Wonder work and cuts no corners. Problem is, he has gotten cocky and will not accept being in any health care plans for reduced costs so insurance will only pay 80% on his work. Plus he will not turn in the claim for you. Cash up front and you turn it in to your insurance yourself. Not a good thing for poor and middle class people who live payday to payday. Good luck with whomever you end up with. I'm trying to decide who to go to myself as I need some work re-done (old fillings replaced, new crowns on cracked teeth and would like the discolored fillings replaced). Please post her again if you find a flood one. I would let my teeth rot out before going to Dr. Christian. Not even going to re-live that horrible experience again by typing it out !!!
Customer

Haslet, TX

#6 Nov 15, 2012
We used to use another dentist in town that shall remain nameless but I began using Dr. Rick (Blaich) a number of years ago and will go to no one else. My now adult children have tried dentists in their areas and still come all the way home to have him do their dental work. Highly recommend!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pulling my kids out of Fisk schoool . 6 min Francine 13
Mandy the user #4 8 min Mike 3
hillis 17 min OhReally 6
To my love 29 min BigC04 1
morgan kirby 38 min Guest 11
Mandy the user #3 1 hr Mike 1
Mandy the user #2 1 hr Mike 1

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance