German Rot Puppy for sale $60.00

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

Mom

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Apr 15, 2012
This is my daughter's puppy and she did not post this price she wants 75.00 for it not 60.00 thanks. sorry but don't know who posted this and why.
Big @^€¥

United States

#3 Apr 15, 2012
Lol so it's a mutt!!!! A very expensive mutt!!!!!

United States

#4 Apr 15, 2012
Is it full blooded and how can I get ahold of u off of this site?
Big @

United States

#5 Apr 15, 2012
guest wrote:
Is it full blooded and how can I get ahold of u off of this site?
read her post. It list two breeds rot and German shepard that means not full blooded from either said!!!!

United States

#6 Apr 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="Big @"]<quoted text>
read her post. It list two breeds rot and German shepard that means not full blooded from either said!!!![/QUOTE]I guest you don't know about dogs because there are american rots and german rots.
MOM

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Apr 15, 2012
If you knew anything about dogs retard it is a GERMAN ROTWEILLER.. NOT GERMAN SHEPHERD ROT LOOK THEM UP!! GOD PEOPLE ARE RETARDS ON HERE.LOOK THINGS UP BEFORE YOU POST IGNORAMUS SO THE TWO OF YOU DON'T KNOW CRAP ABOUT THINGS SO SHUT UP AND STAY OFF OF PEOPLE'S POSTINGS... AND SHE DONE SOLD IT TODAY EXCEPT THIS LADY PAID 75.00 FOR HIM AND 20.00 FOR THE CAGE. SORRY TO THE PERSON INQUIRING ABOUT IT. THANKS FOR THE INQUIRY THO.Sasha-Blu when she was 5 weeks old. READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE BELOW... THIS DOG NO WAS NOT BORN IN GERMANY BUT IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE TO BE A GERMAN ROT. SO GET LITERATE ON THINGS. Defining The German Rottweiler
Today the ADRK has a long list of aims, which you can read on the official ADRK website. But I think it's simpler to sum up this organizations aims like this ....
'The ADRK defines and promotes the Rottweiler Breed Standard and enforces these standards through strict breeding protocols'.

This is the foundation for the superior quality of German-born Rottweilers.

No litter of Rottweiler puppies can be registered in Germany unless the Sire and Dam have passed the very strict ZTP (Breed Suitability Test). This consists of a set of comprehensive conformation, temperament and health evaluations which are in place to ensure that only the best representatives of the breed are allowed to produce puppies.

The ZTP places emphasis on both conformation (size, head, coat, eye color, teeth, no disqualifying faults as per show-ring etc.), and temperament (obedience, courage, attentiveness, hardness and more). Other factors are also included, such as the dogs age (must be at least 18 months old), hip classification (must have an HD- or HD+/- equivalent to OFA excellent and OFA good ratings), and have passed at least a basic BH Degree (similar to AKC's CD or Companion Dog qualification).

Many other European countries don't have the same rigorous standards, so even if a puppy is European born it doesn't necessarily mean that it will be close to the quality of a German Rottweiler puppy.

In the USA, the United States Rottweiler Club (or USRC) has a similar test that it's members dogs need to conform to. It's called the BST or Breed Suitability Test. You can find out more about this club at www.usrconline.org

Other countries follow the lead of the ADRK very closely, and although the Breed Standard for the Rottweiler dog varies slightly from country to country (for example there are subtle differences between the US, UK and German standards) any puppy that results from a properly thought out and implemented breeding program will be clearly recognisable as a Rottweiler.

There is at this point (August 2009) one big difference between the German standard and the US standard though. That is the fact that in Germany the tails are now left natural rather than being docked as they are over here. This regulations will change at some time in the future and dogs here will also be required to have natural tails.

As it is, US breeders who closely follow the FCI Code of Ethics, and who show their dogs in German-style 'Sieger' competitions here, are beginning to leave their pups tails un-docked. If you aren't looking for a pup to enter in AKC shows, then I don't think there's any reason to choose a pup with a tail that has been docked over one who has a full tail. Of course, all factors have to be taken into account.

To sum it all up then.......
A true German Rottweiler is one born in Germany. German Rottweilers have to
MOM

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Apr 15, 2012
Thanks Guest... We know what we are talking about. At least some of us have BRAINS before we speak. LMBO.
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I guest you don't know about dogs because there are american rots and german rots.

United States

#9 Apr 15, 2012
MOM wrote:
If you knew anything about dogs retard it is a GERMAN ROTWEILLER.. NOT GERMAN SHEPHERD ROT LOOK THEM UP!! GOD PEOPLE ARE RETARDS ON HERE.LOOK THINGS UP BEFORE YOU POST IGNORAMUS SO THE TWO OF YOU DON'T KNOW CRAP ABOUT THINGS SO SHUT UP AND STAY OFF OF PEOPLE'S POSTINGS... AND SHE DONE SOLD IT TODAY EXCEPT THIS LADY PAID 75.00 FOR HIM AND 20.00 FOR THE CAGE. SORRY TO THE PERSON INQUIRING ABOUT IT. THANKS FOR THE INQUIRY THO.Sasha-Blu when she was 5 weeks old. READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE BELOW... THIS DOG NO WAS NOT BORN IN GERMANY BUT IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE TO BE A GERMAN ROT. SO GET LITERATE ON THINGS. Defining The German Rottweiler
Today the ADRK has a long list of aims, which you can read on the official ADRK website. But I think it's simpler to sum up this organizations aims like this ....
'The ADRK defines and promotes the Rottweiler Breed Standard and enforces these standards through strict breeding protocols'.
This is the foundation for the superior quality of German-born Rottweilers.
No litter of Rottweiler puppies can be registered in Germany unless the Sire and Dam have passed the very strict ZTP (Breed Suitability Test). This consists of a set of comprehensive conformation, temperament and health evaluations which are in place to ensure that only the best representatives of the breed are allowed to produce puppies.
The ZTP places emphasis on both conformation (size, head, coat, eye color, teeth, no disqualifying faults as per show-ring etc.), and temperament (obedience, courage, attentiveness, hardness and more). Other factors are also included, such as the dogs age (must be at least 18 months old), hip classification (must have an HD- or HD+/- equivalent to OFA excellent and OFA good ratings), and have passed at least a basic BH Degree (similar to AKC's CD or Companion Dog qualification).
Many other European countries don't have the same rigorous standards, so even if a puppy is European born it doesn't necessarily mean that it will be close to the quality of a German Rottweiler puppy.
In the USA, the United States Rottweiler Club (or USRC) has a similar test that it's members dogs need to conform to. It's called the BST or Breed Suitability Test. You can find out more about this club at www.usrconline.org
Other countries follow the lead of the ADRK very closely, and although the Breed Standard for the Rottweiler dog varies slightly from country to country (for example there are subtle differences between the US, UK and German standards) any puppy that results from a properly thought out and implemented breeding program will be clearly recognisable as a Rottweiler.
There is at this point (August 2009) one big difference between the German standard and the US standard though. That is the fact that in Germany the tails are now left natural rather than being docked as they are over here. This regulations will change at some time in the future and dogs here will also be required to have natural tails.
As it is, US breeders who closely follow the FCI Code of Ethics, and who show their dogs in German-style 'Sieger' competitions here, are beginning to leave their pups tails un-docked. If you aren't looking for a pup to enter in AKC shows, then I don't think there's any reason to choose a pup with a tail that has been docked over one who has a full tail. Of course, all factors have to be taken into account.
To sum it all up then.......
A true German Rottweiler is one born in Germany. German Rottweilers have to
do you know of anyone else that has german rots for sale?
MOM

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Apr 15, 2012
No sorry, this was the only one they had.
Big @

United States

#11 Apr 15, 2012
Lol I read your article and got that your dog isn't a German rot cause its from America. And I'll put my blue nose against it any day (show or fight)!!!!! I dont fight dog either im just say Rot are clumsy as hell. They knock over every thing in the house

United States

#12 Apr 16, 2012
Mom wrote:
This is my daughter's puppy and she did not post this price she wants 75.00 for it not 60.00 thanks. sorry but don't know who posted this and why.
Is it registered or have papers to register it?
MOM

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Apr 16, 2012
Dog is gone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hello men in poplar bluff 7 min april 1
Nurse with this 24 min Z 6
friends!!! 1 hr hey 1
The Pony (May '08) 1 hr guest 356
Embarrassed 1 hr His friend 38
Shop lifter at walmart 2 hr Guest 30 6
Murdocks security cams at Steak and Shake 2 hr James 1
Dr. Hoja 13 hr bitch 19
More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search