Does anyone know of a good builder in...

Does anyone know of a good builder in Poplar Bluff?

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 1, 2011
I am looking to have a new house built and wondering if anyone has any info on builders here in town?
jim

United States

#2 Jul 1, 2011
Martin Carpenter
Most def dont

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 1, 2011
Don't use brad smith or David gholston. They make short cuts and lie and your house will be falling down with in the year!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 1, 2011
I'm glad you said David Gholson, I was looking into him. I just don't want to get screwed out of alot of money for a house that falls down
Sarah

Harrison, AR

#5 Jul 1, 2011
Shawn Nagell did a job on my house. The addition is pulling away, the drywall has issues and the roof leaked where he tied into it. Plus he hosed me on cost. All while my husband was dying of cancer.

Chicago, IL

#6 Jul 1, 2011
Nooo! David built my friends house and she 3 months later her floors were loose and then another friend said their crown molding was cracking. David is a liar and will screw you over and then if you ask him to fix it he says ok but nver comes then ignores your calls after!
Jeff

Ellington, MO

#7 Jul 1, 2011
Nicholas construction I'm nit from here but I have remodeled two houses and contractors that show up on time and when they say they will are slim to none Nicholes A-1 you won't be disappointed

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Jul 1, 2011
Call Gamblins or Packs they will tell you who the best builders are in town.
mom

United States

#10 Jul 2, 2011
Bob Smith!!!
Homeowner

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 2, 2011
Try Dennis Vaugn in Doniphan. Fair cost, reliable and ethical. He and his brother-in-law, Mike re idled our house and a couple of our friends - would hire them again
Alice DeGoon
#12 Jul 2, 2011
Crawford [email protected] were fair,quick & honest. We have been pleased with their work over many years.
Grizzly

United States

#13 Jul 3, 2011
contact Steve Shupe with The Heartland Contractors...he is a good,honest christian man that I worked for while I lived in the Bluff,I've been in construction my entire life and was very impressed with him,if I ever return I promise I will go back to work for him,he won't do you wrong
MYMY

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jul 4, 2011
Call Jimmy OConnor, he built my house and did a really fine job. 5 years and not a problem yet.
Grizzly

United States

#15 Jul 4, 2011
let's hear what you have to say about Steve...
Grizzly

United States

#16 Jul 4, 2011
you worthless people on topix...
Grizzly

United States

#17 Jul 4, 2011
not everyone,just certain ones...
A Friend

Campbell, MO

#18 Jul 4, 2011
Mike Smith in Qulin is the very best, but very busy, you would have to be on a waiting list, but would be well worth the best. He is a perfectionist. Tim Jennings is good, he is a perfectionist, but very slow.
Construction

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Jul 4, 2011
JSC John Sumrall Construction they do very good work.
Joe

Ellington, MO

#20 Jul 4, 2011
Jcs us good but do this charge the contractor a dollar a minute for every minute he is late now if he calls you that's fine don't count it against him but I do know 90 percent of these contractors around here will not call you they will show when they want to and before long your house will be free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cant get any info about auto centers of pb ?? 12 min batboy69 1
Vote Trump or Vote Hillary 40 min Royalty 74
Terrible Landlords.... (Jun '14) 1 hr Guest 7
jennifer davis 3 hr Dave 125
Any good Body Shops around the Lake ? 3 hr Just Saying To Be... 3
Chelsey Duckett 4 hr need to know 3
Looking 6 hr Simpganne 1

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance