Depends where it is...
whoops

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Dec 19, 2012
For food or household items?
Joe

Little Rock, AR

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Must not be I seen that rich blonde woman on main street doing it. Plust getting signs out of peoples yards for her shop.
paco

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Dec 19, 2012
I figure they would encorage dumpster diving,it would improve the hoods in P.B.,huh?
simply

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Dec 19, 2012
Until my refuse company drives away you might be guilty of theft. If you want to dive the landfill, you might want to check out their policy.
Santa

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Dec 19, 2012
simply wrote:
Until my refuse company drives away you might be guilty of theft. If you want to dive the landfill, you might want to check out their policy.
You gonna call the police and make a report and go to court over your trash?You just got on my naugty list!
Just Saying

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Dec 19, 2012
If you put it out as trash I think its fair game especially if its placed on public property.
low lives in pb

United States

#9 Dec 19, 2012
paco wrote:
I figure they would encorage dumpster diving,it would improve the hoods in P.B.,huh?
yhu white folk have no respect fo nuttin yhu jus go out to da clubs errynite and sleep all day and do wuteva u feel u need to do at dat time livin off da govament an don respect othas yhu be around so don be showin me no disrepect like dat on topix that is all get on my level yall
Lifeguard

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Dec 19, 2012
Guest wrote:
Is it illegal to dumpster dive in pb?
Only in the shallow end.
paco

Greenbrier, AR

#11 Dec 19, 2012
low lives in pb wrote:
<quoted text>
yhu white folk have no respect fo nuttin yhu jus go out to da clubs errynite and sleep all day and do wuteva u feel u need to do at dat time livin off da govament an don respect othas yhu be around so don be showin me no disrepect like dat on topix that is all get on my level yall
Do I sound white to you boo with a name like Paco?You moron you the one thats white actin like your not.I got your # whitey!
pooter

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Dec 20, 2012
One trash is out it is trash commons. Now if it is fenced off it is trespass or if you throw it around it is littering.

Trash in an alley is fair game...
tell me more pooter

United States

#13 Dec 20, 2012
pooter wrote:
One trash is out it is trash commons. Now if it is fenced off it is trespass or if you throw it around it is littering.

Trash in an alley is fair game...
what else is fair game in a back alley???!
wee

United States

#14 Dec 20, 2012
Gimme some dem boobies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 16 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,288
samantha osborn. aka sambo 1 hr bang 64
Vass Family 1 hr DollyDearest 97
Girls in bluff 1 hr DollyDearest 24
What ever happened to the hottie that works at ... (Jan '12) 1 hr D-Zee 3
Blacks in Polar Bluff 3 hr Guest 24
gays 5 hr great one 7

Poplar Bluff Jobs

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Poplar Bluff News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Poplar Bluff

Personal Finance