Guest

United States

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Is it illegal to dumpster dive in pb?
pooter

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Depends where it is...
whoops

Conway, AR

#3 Dec 19, 2012
For food or household items?
Joe

Alexander, AR

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Must not be I seen that rich blonde woman on main street doing it. Plust getting signs out of peoples yards for her shop.
paco

Conway, AR

#5 Dec 19, 2012
I figure they would encorage dumpster diving,it would improve the hoods in P.B.,huh?
simply

United States

#6 Dec 19, 2012
Until my refuse company drives away you might be guilty of theft. If you want to dive the landfill, you might want to check out their policy.
Santa

Conway, AR

#7 Dec 19, 2012
simply wrote:
Until my refuse company drives away you might be guilty of theft. If you want to dive the landfill, you might want to check out their policy.
You gonna call the police and make a report and go to court over your trash?You just got on my naugty list!
Just Saying

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Dec 19, 2012
If you put it out as trash I think its fair game especially if its placed on public property.
low lives in pb

Fairfax, VA

#9 Dec 19, 2012
paco wrote:
I figure they would encorage dumpster diving,it would improve the hoods in P.B.,huh?
yhu white folk have no respect fo nuttin yhu jus go out to da clubs errynite and sleep all day and do wuteva u feel u need to do at dat time livin off da govament an don respect othas yhu be around so don be showin me no disrepect like dat on topix that is all get on my level yall
Lifeguard

Rose Bud, AR

#10 Dec 19, 2012
Guest wrote:
Is it illegal to dumpster dive in pb?
Only in the shallow end.
paco

Conway, AR

#11 Dec 19, 2012
low lives in pb wrote:
<quoted text>
yhu white folk have no respect fo nuttin yhu jus go out to da clubs errynite and sleep all day and do wuteva u feel u need to do at dat time livin off da govament an don respect othas yhu be around so don be showin me no disrepect like dat on topix that is all get on my level yall
Do I sound white to you boo with a name like Paco?You moron you the one thats white actin like your not.I got your # whitey!
pooter

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Dec 20, 2012
One trash is out it is trash commons. Now if it is fenced off it is trespass or if you throw it around it is littering.

Trash in an alley is fair game...
tell me more pooter

Fairfax, VA

#13 Dec 20, 2012
pooter wrote:
One trash is out it is trash commons. Now if it is fenced off it is trespass or if you throw it around it is littering.

Trash in an alley is fair game...
what else is fair game in a back alley???!
wee

Fairfax, VA

#14 Dec 20, 2012
Gimme some dem boobies
Annon

Bolivar, MO

#15 Apr 22, 2016
low lives in pb wrote:
<quoted text>
yhu white folk have no respect fo nuttin yhu jus go out to da clubs errynite and sleep all day and do wuteva u feel u need to do at dat time livin off da govament an don respect othas yhu be around so don be showin me no disrepect like dat on topix that is all get on my level yall
I think you need to Figure out English or just plain Grammar before you talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lee sosa 5 min Sweetest rose 136
Frankie Burkhurt jr. Bisexual? 6 min Notmi 2
Why donít they build a McDonalds at PP hwy and ... 15 min Property owner 2
JD Phillips 19 min The mom 94
Who is the biggest THIEf in butler county 2 hr Guest 7
Robert Rodgers caught with stolen razor 2 hr Big dog 7
anne ogler of 1956 (Dec '16) 3 hr guest 14

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poplar Bluff Mortgages