First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JUST WRONG

Chicago, IL

#41 Apr 14, 2012
Now this is just getting ridiculous posting comments about Daryls deceased father, what respectable VFW member would write a post like that? If you would spend more time serving our Veterans, Poplar Bluff would be a better place
Virginmary

Poplar Bluff, MO

#42 Apr 14, 2012
Nothing was said about daryls father except his name. She was replying to me asking if we were all talking about the same Daryl. He apparently has quite a reputation!
vfw member

Poplar Bluff, MO

#43 Apr 14, 2012
JUST WRONG wrote:
Now this is just getting ridiculous posting comments about Daryls deceased father, what respectable VFW member would write a post like that? If you would spend more time serving our Veterans, Poplar Bluff would be a better place
Richard was a decent guy and one that worked his butt off for the vfw but his son is another kind of critter. Yes I was pointing out information that would help the other person figure out if THAT daryl was the same one they knew.
unfair

Bellevue, WA

#44 Apr 15, 2012
daryl phillips and acquaintances of his dont blame lisa and trash her name because she was a strong enough woman to stand up and speak the truth about daryl phillips her statements are now documented facts daryl phillips has and will abuse any woman he is with he has a long history of court documented domestic abuse this is not trash talking it is facts so talk trash about lisa if u want if it keeps one more women from having to go through this abuse at the hands of daryl phillips then i say thank u lisa for being a brave enough woman to warn others
unfair

Bellevue, WA

#45 Apr 15, 2012
daryl and acquaintances it is bs that u talk trash about lisa because she posted a post stating daryl phillips was a mo och and that he abuses women he is involved with it is posted in his records look it up ii did all lisa did was tell the truth the truth speaks for itsself daryl has a record of domestic abuse on several woomen and in one case a child these are all on file in his records so continue to talk trash about hi latest victim lisa if u cant handle the truth about this man iam sure it is worth it to her if she can can help women not to become another victim at the hands of this man daryl phillips i say thanks lisa for caring enough to share
Cow shed

Chicago, IL

#46 Apr 15, 2012
unfair wrote:
daryl and acquaintances it is bs that u talk trash about lisa because she posted a post stating daryl phillips was a mo och and that he abuses women he is involved with it is posted in his records look it up ii did all lisa did was tell the truth the truth speaks for itsself daryl has a record of domestic abuse on several woomen and in one case a child these are all on file in his records so continue to talk trash about hi latest victim lisa if u cant handle the truth about this man iam sure it is worth it to her if she can can help women not to become another victim at the hands of this man daryl phillips i say thanks lisa for caring enough to share
Pack it in your fat azz Lisa !! No ones buying your zhit anymore.... You should move on to the next victim that puts up with your drunk azz.... Give us a break!!! Ya nut bag!!
just gotta say

United States

#47 Apr 15, 2012
Lisa is so good at twisting things to make them look different than they really are. Daryl was served an order of protection by his exgirlfriend and her teenage son. Neither of them were abused by him. They have been on and off for about 3 years. And as far.as his relationship with Lisa, she should be in jail for attempted murder for goodness sake she shot a gun at him. But instead of pressing charges he just walked away, well I guess the real bitch in Lisa really comes out when a man leaves her. She can't handle rejection so she retaliates by bad mouthing him. She has even lies on a war hero to serve her selfish needs and for financial gain. Now I guess she has to stay drunk to live with herself.
interested

Poplar Bluff, MO

#48 Apr 15, 2012
Where is this guy! He sounds like my type!! Where does he hang out? Pleazzzzz do tell!
BeFair

Chicago, IL

#50 Apr 15, 2012
The way I hear it Lisa Bratton still has all of Daryls belongings his clothes and furniture and refuses to give it back to him, I wonder why is it because she just really wants him back?
letitgo

Chicago, IL

#51 Apr 15, 2012
BeFair wrote:
The way I hear it Lisa Bratton still has all of Daryls belongings his clothes and furniture and refuses to give it back to him, I wonder why is it because she just really wants him back?
wow she still has his clothes and stuff just give his stuff back and let it go and let him go move on
unfair

Bellevue, WA

#52 Apr 15, 2012
ok for all of u out there who want to involve me here i am starting with u tranny im not a bitch and yes daryl did abuse me and my son he was found guilty in court look it up now heres the truth everyone daryl phillips physically abused me so many times he is the most mentally and physically abusive man i have ever been with he has an uncontrolable rage this is not a i hate daryl post its a i love me more i hope it doesnt take his next victim three years to say that
interested

Poplar Bluff, MO

#53 Apr 16, 2012
Daryl will probably never get another date in this town!
Charmz the one and only

Versailles, MO

#54 Apr 17, 2012
Daryl Phillips is a punk ass,rat looking bastard, that manipulates women and hates their children because he knows that we can see right through him. I seen through his fraud since the day I met him!!!!Beating women,lying, and being a drunk are the only things he is good at.I am waiting for the day a real man knocks his ass out so I can sit back and laugh.Just so you know I am not afraid to say who this is or hide behind a fake name......lol Go fuck yourself Daryl and don't be mad because I keep it real
sincerely hate you always,
stay the fuck away from my mom,
Ashleigh Boyet:)
Ear to ear

Chicago, IL

#55 Apr 17, 2012
Charmz the one and only wrote:
Daryl Phillips is a punk ass,rat looking bastard, that manipulates women and hates their children because he knows that we can see right through him. I seen through his fraud since the day I met him!!!!Beating women,lying, and being a drunk are the only things he is good at.I am waiting for the day a real man knocks his ass out so I can sit back and laugh.Just so you know I am not afraid to say who this is or hide behind a fake name......lol Go fuck yourself Daryl and don't be mad because I keep it real
sincerely hate you always,
stay the fuck away from my mom,
Ashleigh Boyet:)
Awwww shit!! Gotta give ya thumbz up for keepin it real Ash... When ya get back around let's smoke the peace pipe!! Deuces girl!
interested

Poplar Bluff, MO

#56 Apr 17, 2012
didn't know daryl had it in him....he sounds like a real piece of work.
Charmz the one and only

United States

#57 Apr 17, 2012
Awwww shit!! Gotta give ya thumbz up for keepin it real Ash... When ya get back around let's smoke the peace pipe!! Deuces girl!

No problem it's what I do :) hit me up on facebook

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillis vs Hillis Supreme Court (May '10) 30 min Sure 45
alans muffler 1 hr Exausted 2
samantha osborn. aka sambo 2 hr Huh... 109
Frankenstein 2 hr Huh... 4
Blacks in Polar Bluff 3 hr Roflmao 68
The Halloween store 4 hr Huh... 3
Rice Bags for Sale 7 hr Anonymous 4
Poplar Bluff Dating
Find my Match

Poplar Bluff Jobs