|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

hottie wrote:
<quoted text>
don't blame the strippers for your ignorant husband he is the one that doesn't consider your feelings about stuff. if he did once he will do it again so you may as well get over it, if you don't trust him why the hell are you with him
pony helps helps ppl not do thing to kids and they do it to a adult imaged and that better then a kid at least
Curious

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Is the manager still sleeping with destiny? She was crying her eyes out when she told us he took advantage of her after work one night(After he tazed her on stage). Sad toothless guy:( She was so scared of losing her job or having his GF mad,The fat redheaded jellyfish stripper he date's...Name slips my mind? She is see through! Honestly! Eitherway i have more questions but I will space them out over the next few weeks...
pb lover

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

guest wrote:
anyone remember a girl that worked as a waitress down there name kelly
there was one girl name kellie that work down there back in o8 or o9 as a waitress i thank, but i dont know what ever happen to her.
Joe

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Curious wrote:
Is the manager still sleeping with destiny? She was crying her eyes out when she told us he took advantage of her after work one night(After he tazed her on stage). Sad toothless guy:( She was so scared of losing her job or having his GF mad,The fat redheaded jellyfish stripper he date's...Name slips my mind? She is see through! Honestly! Eitherway i have more questions but I will space them out over the next few weeks...
I thought the manager was sleeping with some ugly meth head they called Britney? Then again, I heard he was doing all those skanks.
SPITTIN AN WHIPPIN

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

only pony i know is grizzly tobacco...yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee eeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw wwwwwwwwwww (spit long pause ting as it hits metal

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

yes he mess Destiny life up,he won't take claim to what he did, he's not sleeping with all of them, most have more sense, he has taking advantage of them even though he trys to act all proper, he ll get his in a few months, specially when his boss finds out.
intheknow

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Funny how he messed up her life when she was a stripper and a meth head...and she was in the club saying it wasn't his. But then again she was like all the other skanks there, sleeping around with customers in the back. And u think the bosses care? If they did they would have fired him back when all this was going on. All they care about is how much money the girls make and how much they can get off them before they are too ugly or scanky to sell their crack. Those hookers are just as easy to make their dope money on the street corner.
Will

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Wondering if someone has returned or is working at any bar/club in PB - a tall thin blond 5' 9" with store boughts - 32DD's, worked week nights. Would go by Barbi or Moriana. Used to have a Tahoe with ddblonde plates.
wonderin

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Aré they still basically running a brothel there? I was told it has gotten worse.
want to know

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Who is the tall blonde with big boobs and the tramp stamp? A friend liked her lapdance. Wanna get one!
Big spender

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

What's the girls name that has a pair of wings on the top of her back? She was a great dancer. A little shy but still great.
Guests

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Anyone going today??
Onlysuperhuman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

someoneintown wrote:
That Place is Trash the people who bought it dont know how to run a bussiness u need a solid book of ethics to run a place like that i liked it better when it was the call of the wild at least those owners could be proud of the place now it is a diease infested whore house all but 2 of the girls there need to take a long look in the mirror and get there eyes checked couse they shouldnt be on stage the should put there cloths on so we dont have to look at there ugly asses no more the owners need to hire deasent looking girls that place disgusts me
Hey computers these days have this new feature, it's called spell check. It's great for dumb asses that can't spell. If you use it, then everyone else will not know your little secret that your a dumbass
Pssst

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Onlysuperhuman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey computers these days have this new feature, it's called spell check. It's great for dumb asses that can't spell. If you use it, then everyone else will not know your little secret that your a dumbass
Computers these days also have this little thing called a date stamp and most forums use it to log when a post is made.

Like the one you quoted. It was posted like four years ago. The guy who made the original post is probably long gone.

Speaking of dumb asses.
Guests

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Today at pony?
needingmoney

Bloomfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

How much can you normaly make working at the pony. If you dnt show anything, you just get people drinks or something?
wanted

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

wonderin wrote:
Aré they still basically running a brothel there? I was told it has gotten worse.
I wish they were.!. I would spend more time and money there if they did. I have never been to their wild side, is it worth waiting that late for, and are any of those girls "Available"?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

I had fun last time I went to the wild side. Nothing like Platinum used to be in Memphis but still fun
Guests

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Anyone going today?
Laci Love

Fairdealing, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

I find it highly amusing that everyone on here was convinced that the Pony would shut down within a few months, considering the fact that I've been working there for 9 months and love it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Poplar Bluff Forum right now

Search the Poplar Bluff Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Vaccines 12 min wonders 2
s osborn 15 min easy 9
Galloping Goose MC (May '10) 50 min johnny riley 305
Why do women always lie about how many men the... (Aug '12) 1 hr funny 118
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr guest 95,685
Common Core 2 hr buy the hype 3
Best Attorney for auto accidents in the bluff? 3 hr Just me 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff People Search