whatever happened to michelle "muffy" morgan

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Oct 5, 2013
jerrylee

Dexter, MO

#1 Apr 13, 2009
whatever happened to michelle "muffy" morgan? I used to know her from the 80's. Last time I saw her was at the Ratt concert I promoted in Paragould.
jerrylee

Dexter, MO

#2 Apr 13, 2009
due to topix being messed up for awhile I am reposting this.
BPL

Trinity, TX

#3 Apr 13, 2009
Dude, I'm sure if you asked around you could easily find her. Putting ANYONE'S name on topix is NEVER a good idea.. even though you are just looking for an old friend.
jerrylee

Dexter, MO

#4 Apr 13, 2009
okay lets try this approach, please no bashing of michelle. I dont live anywhere near there. I live in paragould. I know she's from there so i had no way of getting in contact with her but through here. I mean no harm, just would like to talk to her again. So now that we have established that, could someone tell me or tell her that i was looking for her. Jerry from Paragould. she'll know me.
jerrylee

Dexter, MO

#5 Apr 14, 2009
hey folks, its not the Nixon Watergate! Anybody seen her?
pbr

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Apr 14, 2009
She used to work at Motorola here in PB...try there...just saw her on a commercial for the Wine Rack here in pb also. Her last name in Crittenden now. Hope this helps.
fly

Wappapello, MO

#7 Apr 14, 2009
She is still a bar fly....you can find her there
jerrylee

Dexter, MO

#8 Apr 14, 2009
pbr wrote:
She used to work at Motorola here in PB...try there...just saw her on a commercial for the Wine Rack here in pb also. Her last name in Crittenden now. Hope this helps.
awesome! thanks a bunch, so she got married? when?
in the know

Jacksonville, AR

#9 Apr 14, 2009
jerrylee wrote:
<quoted text>
awesome! thanks a bunch, so she got married? when?
She married a contractor from Piggott years ago. She's still very pretty. I believe they live in Piggott. Tar Biter lives in Pollard. Not sure where Jerry is these days. Last I heard he was at Briggs.
lol

Hong Kong

#10 Apr 15, 2009
fly wrote:
She is still a bar fly....you can find her there
You must be too or else you wouldn't know she was there.
Hello

Van Buren, MO

#11 Apr 15, 2009
She is not married. Bar fly yes.

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Apr 15, 2009
she lives in pb and works at jes-tellink (verizon north of town)last i heard yes she is divorced.
jerrylee

Dexter, MO

#13 Apr 15, 2009
thanks

nice people in poplar bluff!
YOU-1ITwasmycar

Faridabad, India

#14 Apr 16, 2009
i've known michelle forever, she works at JCS tel-link, yes, she's still the cell phone queen. jerry hasn't worked at briggs in years, i have no clue where he is, but michelle is seeing someone
Used to live in PB

United States

#16 Oct 5, 2013
Muffin top is a home- wrecker. Always has been...always will be. She looked and acted like a low-class, trailor trash, snooty wannabe at the football parade...with her nose in the air...why didn't she drive her own car? She is seriously a joke. She always ran around on Bedell. Jim's not much of a catch either... But, he outta wake up...she's just after his big ol house...he could do so much better...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone used "The Liquid Stuff" to pass a d... (Jan '09) 22 min straight shooter 583
Has anyone had knee surgry done by Dr. Hansbrough? (Jul '09) 27 min straight shooter 44
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 36 min slade 1,848
Jeffrey Lee Battles (Dec '11) 44 min girlie05 6
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 59 min Believer 97,094
county mart 1 hr wonders 8
Flat screen 1 hr ihaveone 2
•••
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE