First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WOW

Farmington, MO

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Mary Anderson step down really?
Employee

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2013
As far as I know, she is still over finishing. Chad Drew took Vulcanizing in IOE.
finisher

Dexter, MO

#3 Jan 11, 2013
You wanna know why ask chad why he stole some pictures and took them up front. He finally got what he wanted to be over everything can't wait till it bites him in the ass. It's wrong you shouldn't steal but when you go to any lengths guess that shows the kind the person you are.
guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Jan 11, 2013
finisher wrote:
You wanna know why ask chad why he stole some pictures and took them up front. He finally got what he wanted to be over everything can't wait till it bites him in the ass. It's wrong you shouldn't steal but when you go to any lengths guess that shows the kind the person you are.
What kind of pictures? If you're going to snitch tell the whole story.
WOW

Farmington, MO

#5 Jan 11, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of pictures? If you're going to snitch tell the whole story.
Some pictures at a bar. Mary and her friends from work on 3rd went out to party and Mary got shit face but her husband was there with her and Mary's head fell into the lap of a guy at work and another guy from work took pictures an showing them to people at work and chad took the phone. She wasn't even at work when all that shit happen so I'm confused myself. Why would she back down because o pictures we all knew she drank and party a lot oh well
guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Jan 11, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Some pictures at a bar. Mary and her friends from work on 3rd went out to party and Mary got shit face but her husband was there with her and Mary's head fell into the lap of a guy at work and another guy from work took pictures an showing them to people at work and chad took the phone. She wasn't even at work when all that shit happen so I'm confused myself. Why would she back down because o pictures we all knew she drank and party a lot oh well
So you think the pictures are what made her step down? You're as dumb as a rock! They don't care who screws who it who gets drunk where! It sounds like she was made to step down because she was hanging out with the help! Supervisors and floor employees SHOULD NOT be cavorting around with each other. That's when favoritism starts! And that's what was happening! Suck it up! Anybody want to bet misty started this???
chuck

Marble Hill, MO

#7 Jan 11, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Some pictures at a bar. Mary and her friends from work on 3rd went out to party and Mary got shit face but her husband was there with her and Mary's head fell into the lap of a guy at work and another guy from work took pictures an showing them to people at work and chad took the phone. She wasn't even at work when all that shit happen so I'm confused myself. Why would she back down because o pictures we all knew she drank and party a lot oh well
. Must be more than one person taking pics cuz the.ones I seen she was straddling the guy and had her tongue in his ear. PLENTY of people are glad Chad got it done. The ones that are mad are the ones she let weasel out of trouble all the time. Grow up, its a business not a high school. You can only lie, cheat and steal for so long before it comes back to haunt you.
Haha

Qulin, MO

#8 Jan 11, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think the pictures are what made her step down? You're as dumb as a rock! They don't care who screws who it who gets drunk where! It sounds like she was made to step down because she was hanging out with the help! Supervisors and floor employees SHOULD NOT be cavorting around with each other. That's when favoritism starts! And that's what was happening! Suck it up! Anybody want to bet misty started this???
Supervisors should be friends with their employees. That's how teamwork starts. The only people that have problems with favoritism are those that suck at their job and hate that their not smart enough to advance to a better job.
bought time

Marble Hill, MO

#9 Jan 11, 2013
finisher wrote:
You wanna know why ask chad why he stole some pictures and took them up front. He finally got what he wanted to be over everything can't wait till it bites him in the ass. It's wrong you shouldn't steal but when you go to any lengths guess that shows the kind the person you are.
. when you are a superviser and you give a lower employee a lap dance that also shows what kinda person you are.
Guest

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Jan 11, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>Supervisors should be friends with their employees. That's how teamwork starts. The only people that have problems with favoritism are those that suck at their job and hate that their not smart enough to advance to a better job.
Your last sentence has nothing to do with the first one retard. You can't be a supervisor and have friends that you're supposed to discipline and watch over. It doesn't work like that. The people who are friends with their boss end up taking advantage by taking longer breaks or not pulling their weight. Why the hell so you think there is a new supervisor every time you turn around in that place? That's not how teamwork starts either dumbass. A superior is supposed to gain the respect of their employees by being fair and trustworthy. Not by letting their friends do what they want. You don't have to be smart by any means to be a supervisor at gates. You have to be a snitch, that's all! Have fun working on the floor the rest of your life!
simply

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jan 11, 2013
There are no "lower employee"s dear, unless you subscribe to the idea that being a supervisor makes one more worthwhile.

Somehow some of you seem willing to excuse different behaviors based on a job title and that's simply so very sad.
Haha

Qulin, MO

#12 Jan 11, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last sentence has nothing to do with the first one retard. You can't be a supervisor and have friends that you're supposed to discipline and watch over. It doesn't work like that. The people who are friends with their boss end up taking advantage by taking longer breaks or not pulling their weight. Why the hell so you think there is a new supervisor every time you turn around in that place? That's not how teamwork starts either dumbass. A superior is supposed to gain the respect of their employees by being fair and trustworthy. Not by letting their friends do what they want. You don't have to be smart by any means to be a supervisor at gates. You have to be a snitch, that's all! Have fun working on the floor the rest of your life!
Clearly you don't know what I do. I'm not on the floor. The only people that take advantage of supervisors like that are douche bags. Especially if that person is suppose to be your friend. Speaks real highly of how you act and think when the first thing you would do is take advantage of a supervisor if they were your friend. You sound like the type that just uses whoever including your friends.
Hmmmmm

United States

#13 Jan 11, 2013
Sounds like Guest is one of the losers that never got their way as a child and stomps their feet around. Mom likes him better. Wahhh! Cry me a freaking river.
misty

Dexter, MO

#14 Jan 11, 2013
Ok for one why would I start this when I already know what's going on. Am I upset because of what happened. Yes, but I feel it is going to be a positive change for her. So she can be less stressed out and won't have people on her ass all the time. I feel that it is not ok for someone to steal something to get their way. Then they want it to be covered up like nothing ever happened. She has brought 3rd shift back together after it had been torn apart. She had the back talking to the front and everyone together again.
chuck

Marble Hill, MO

#15 Jan 11, 2013
Hmmmmm wrote:
Sounds like Guest is one of the losers that never got their way as a child and stomps their feet around. Mom likes him better. Wahhh! Cry me a freaking river.
sounds to me like GUEST hit the nail on the head. A superviser doesnt go around playing at being a " friend" and not expect to get burned for it. That shift has become the reason for so many customer complaints because she let them send anything that resembled a hose out the door. That is not supervising, that is bad business.
misty

Dexter, MO

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Well now you cant say anythings her fault anymore so now you can find someone else to blame and we will see how many bad hoses still keep going out the doors. Its also nice to see i am the only one who will actually put my name on here,but thats how gates is you have all the people who want to talk shit but wont say it to the persons face or let it be known it was them.
another guest

United States

#17 Jan 12, 2013
but slime like the idiot over in refurb can treat ppl like shit? one lady that used to work there wont even come to visit any more because he said stuff that made her uncomfortable. she should of sued. and the way he talks about employees over there behind their backs is awful. he should be fired because he has a real bad attitude.
big

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jan 12, 2013
misty wrote:
Well now you cant say anythings her fault anymore so now you can find someone else to blame and we will see how many bad hoses still keep going out the doors. Its also nice to see i am the only one who will actually put my name on here,but thats how gates is you have all the people who want to talk shit but wont say it to the persons face or let it be known it was them.
My goodness misty, just shut up already. You are just upset because now you have no one to hide behind. It will be glorious to see Mary have to abide by the rules and you will, too.....LMAO!!!!
Bloomers

United States

#20 Jan 13, 2013
big wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness misty, just shut up already. You are just upset because now you have no one to hide behind. It will be glorious to see Mary have to abide by the rules and you will, too.....LMAO!!!!
you shut up Chad enjoy your brief role as supervisor
smiley

Marble Hill, MO

#21 Jan 13, 2013
big wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness misty, just shut up already. You are just upset because now you have no one to hide behind. It will be glorious to see Mary have to abide by the rules and you will, too.....LMAO!!!!
LIKE LIKE LIKE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need help and/or advise 17 min YoYoBratt 8
jobs 18 min sammy 1
Poplar Bluff man convicted of child pornography 2 hr SnuffAGlobalist 73
bhg 3 hr really 17
Gates Couples 2014 (Apr '14) 5 hr Truth matters 49
Jimmy F. Marshall (Aug '13) 9 hr diablodame 2
Sheriff Investigates Fired City Manager 12 hr Guesticles 23
More from around the web

Poplar Bluff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]