Kmarts last straw just broke!

Posted in the Poplar Bluff Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Angry Consumer

Doniphan, MO

#1 Nov 22, 2012
I stood outside in line at that god forsaken place since 12:30 this morning and was like 6th in line, and you mean to tell me that they only had 1 of their front page doorbuster tv's?! They was supposed to have at least 8 per store, So where did they other 7 go?!

To make matters worse, they waited until 30 minutes before the store opened to hand out the vouchers for the electronics. Despite the ad saying they should had handed them out 2 hours before the store opened.

I am so sick of this crap, I say we all just quit shopping at this cesspool and let them finish going broke!
Anonymous

Campbell, MO

#3 Nov 22, 2012
Or don't be a nut and fall for this stupid black friday crap.
fooker

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Nov 22, 2012
Anyone sucked into these things is an idiot.

Eight tv's? Really you went to "compete" for eight tv's ?

Yes you are officially an idiot...
Well

United States

#5 Nov 22, 2012
KMart NEVER has the stuff that they're supposed to on Black Friday.
HHA

Monee, IL

#6 Nov 22, 2012
Angry Consumer wrote:
I stood outside in line at that god forsaken place since 12:30 this morning and was like 6th in line, and you mean to tell me that they only had 1 of their front page doorbuster tv's?! They was supposed to have at least 8 per store, So where did they other 7 go?!
To make matters worse, they waited until 30 minutes before the store opened to hand out the vouchers for the electronics. Despite the ad saying they should had handed them out 2 hours before the store opened.
I am so sick of this crap, I say we all just quit shopping at this cesspool and let them finish going broke!
There were 8 of one style and 4 of the other.......too bad u didn't get a voucher for one cause I did lmao. And there were 6 people in front of me that got tv's and people behind me still with their vouchers lmao. Looks like ur just mad u missed out lol
justsense

United States

#7 Nov 22, 2012
HHA wrote:
<quoted text> There were 8 of one style and 4 of the other.......too bad u didn't get a voucher for one cause I did lmao. And there were 6 people in front of me that got tv's and people behind me still with their vouchers lmao. Looks like ur just mad u missed out lol
They are talking about the 42 inch one dipwad. Yes there was just 1 and there was supposed to be at least 8.
Non Shopper

Chagrin Falls, OH

#8 Nov 22, 2012
wow when will you guys learn that its a bait and switch at all the stores. They could give T.V.s away and I would not stand in line for hours.
sooki

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Nov 23, 2012
Non Shopper wrote:
wow when will you guys learn that its a bait and switch at all the stores. They could give T.V.s away and I would not stand in line for hours.
Bravo

Farmington, MO

#10 Nov 23, 2012
I never understand why every year people stand in a tv line of 100 of only 10 of them on sale, your like 30 in line at the last minute,your probably not going to get the tv on sale.I guess it's the excitement? Idk
jollah

Doniphan, MO

#11 Nov 23, 2012
Did you guys see the idiot old man that showed up literally 5 minutes before they opened and started throwing a hissyfit because they gave out all of the tv's?

Whats hilarious is that the weirdo did the same thing at walmart. He is probably the worst shopper ever. lol
get a clue

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Nov 23, 2012
You have stood in line at KMart when it's not a holiday. They have ten customers and eight of them are in line at the one register that is open. Then the sale item rings up wrong. Why would you expect Black Friday to be a pleasant experience?
max

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Nov 23, 2012
Kmart does this EVERY year,,,they advertise stuff then they dont have it,,,nothings changed over the years..thats why I quit going there on black friday! And they advertise stuff for thanksgiving day,,they never have it either,,it'll never change!

Lockhart, TX

#14 Nov 23, 2012
In the late 60's early 70's is when I first saw this happen.
HHA

Livingston, WI

#15 Nov 24, 2012
max wrote:
Kmart does this EVERY year,,,they advertise stuff then they dont have it,,,nothings changed over the years..thats why I quit going there on black friday! And they advertise stuff for thanksgiving day,,they never have it either,,it'll never change!
You people are retarded......the sale ads are per region NOT per store so yeah, there are going to be plenty of items in the add that aren't in the store......durrrr. ever thing of picking up a phone and calling to ask about what u see in the sale ad before u waste ur time in line? As far as what rings up correctly or what doesnt .......its all information sent down from corporate to the wonderful computers in the stores. If its wrong its more frustrating to the checkers than u because they have to hear u b!tch and whine like a 2yr old. Get a life, and get over it because things are going to be chaotic every black Friday weekend wherever u go......if u don't like it then keep ur but at home :)
snooki

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Nov 24, 2012
HHA wrote:
<quoted text>You people are retarded......the sale ads are per region NOT per store so yeah, there are going to be plenty of items in the add that aren't in the store......durrrr. ever thing of picking up a phone and calling to ask about what u see in the sale ad before u waste ur time in line? As far as what rings up correctly or what doesnt .......its all information sent down from corporate to the wonderful computers in the stores. If its wrong its more frustrating to the checkers than u because they have to hear u b!tch and whine like a 2yr old. Get a life, and get over it because things are going to be chaotic every black Friday weekend wherever u go......if u don't like it then keep ur but at home :)
That is the point really corporate sets the policy and it has to do with getting people to get into the stores. The vast majority of people will not get the "good deals" because they do not really exist.

As far as calling to ask if the sale ads are "real" you are making the point. Why should you have to call?
me again

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Nov 24, 2012
I was there last night and still got some pretty good deals. They had beautiful stockings half off for $5 and large pillow pets for $10. That's a bargain if u ask me. I got exactly what I was looking for, and I avoided the large crowds. Best of all, what would have cost me $50, only cost $25. All in all excellent shopping trip!
Rain Man

Williamsville, MO

#18 Nov 24, 2012
me again wrote:
I was there last night and still got some pretty good deals. They had beautiful stockings half off for $5 and large pillow pets for $10. That's a bargain if u ask me. I got exactly what I was looking for, and I avoided the large crowds. Best of all, what would have cost me $50, only cost $25. All in all excellent shopping trip!
^^ Company Fool ^^ kmart sucks.
me again

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Nov 24, 2012
Rain Man wrote:
<quoted text>^^ Company Fool ^^ kmart sucks.
Yes, in general Kmart DOES suck, but I couldn't find those deals anywhere else in town this weekend
HHA

Livingston, WI

#20 Nov 24, 2012
snooki wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the point really corporate sets the policy and it has to do with getting people to get into the stores. The vast majority of people will not get the "good deals" because they do not really exist.
As far as calling to ask if the sale ads are "real" you are making the point. Why should you have to call?
The point is "stupid snooki" stop b!tching or stay home.
SHUT UP

Poplar Bluff, MO

#21 Nov 24, 2012
None of the stores had very many of anything that was in the ads NOT just kmart, plus everyone knew that it was first come first serve so why didnt u get there early so u could be the first in line, so STOP COMPLAINING about just kmart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elsinore 1 hr Colon Cancer 3
Why are blacks so angry 3 hr Bank on it 84
Garage's, Mechanic Work, get a Second Opinion 5 hr Traveling Salesman 1
Brian Keith sanders 5 hr yep 5
rebecca burns lawyer (Oct '11) 7 hr Sharon Featherston 24
2006-2008 10 hr Whatever 5
tabby dale 14 hr cardealer 1

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance