questions and answers

San Jose, CA

#1 Nov 13, 2011
i heard lamie grubbs was busted in poplar bluff again. anyone know if this is true. please share info. k thanks bye
lamie

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Nov 18, 2011
no this is not true. never been busted for any thing. dont do any thing to get busted for. so who ever u heard this crap from, it is false. some one out there is trying to give me a bad rep. but as long as i know the truth then what u say really dont mean crap to me. so move on to ur next victim. because there is nothing going on here.
fourwheeler

United States

#3 Nov 18, 2011
Hey lamie where eliz ? Haven't seen her in 4ever !
red

Imperial, MO

#4 Nov 18, 2011
Hey lamie ur topix famous
lamie

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Nov 18, 2011
i know arent i special. i just love how people like to flap their gums, and they dont even know what their talking about.................
questions and answers

San Jose, CA

#6 Dec 12, 2011
lol lamie u were busted. your ex even telling everyone. it was casenet one day and gone the next and that only happens when ya nark on someone. u bub and elizabeth all on meth
BreAnna

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jan 1, 2012
Um Thank you very much, MY MOTHER isn't on anything so all of yall need to get your facts straight. Okay! And keep my family's name Out of your mouth. And by the way my mother hasn't ever been busted for anything. So you just need to go get a life and stop trying to mess with other peoples because your obviously just jealous of my mom. And just so you know we don't even talk to Elizabeth or Bubby. And if you don't have the balls to put your name on here don't even bother writing posts on people. Thanks. Have a nice night.
ben ther

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Aug 17, 2012
lamie wrote:
i know arent i special. i just love how people like to flap their gums, and they dont even know what their talking about..........
i know what im talking about nice tittys and everything else to.
hmmm

United States

#9 Mar 15, 2013
ben ther wrote:
<quoted text> i know what im talking about nice tittys and everything else to.
how do u know she has nice titty's and every thing else??? although lamie is one sexy woman...and has a heart of gold.... and for the record she has never been busted... sounds like some jealous bitches tryin to start rumors....

Williamsville, MO

#10 Mar 15, 2013
I know for a fact that Lamie has a heart of gold, seriously - leave your name, or rest-your-neck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hannah again 1 hr i know 3
JR High Girls Basketball Coach Suspended? 4 hr Guest 5
So sad "" 6 hr You dont 7
Pop City Missouri Fire Marshal >>>> A Hoy . 8 hr CIA_SG22 3
Dopers 9 hr Wale banger 14
The Pony (May '08) 13 hr Whats_her_name 370
Tell me what you know about Brock 14 hr WhoknowsBrock 1

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance