Do you know him?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#6 Apr 26, 2010
I bet you two suck manpole together
Chidoug

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Apr 26, 2010
Your the one thats on here looking for him, if he sucks manpole, you must be one of his customers.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#8 Apr 26, 2010
Chidoug wrote:
does anyone care?
You do apparently, you clicked on the subject smartass. Do you two suck manpole. Do you know him?
hmmmm

San Antonio, TX

#9 Apr 30, 2010
I think that Willy is stell n the bluff isnt Brad havng a baby Or maybe it Will not sure I saw thim w/ a pregnent girl a few months back I am not sure who girl it was.
Me n PB

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Nov 20, 2010
yes he lives in pb and is with Amy Irlas last i heard he lived down 53 Hwy and Brad is the one who had the baby! He probably still lives with his mom!

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Nov 20, 2010
Me n PB wrote:
yes he lives in pb and is with Amy Irlas last i heard he lived down 53 Hwy and Brad is the one who had the baby! He probably still lives with his mom!
Now I'd pay money to have see that, a man having a baby !!!!! wow
Neighbor

United States

#12 Nov 20, 2010
I know them both but have not seen either of them in years...i just love both those boys they were my sidekicks for a long time!
Cody Harty

United States

#14 Nov 21, 2010
Will is a white trash meth head. He couldnt get through the ninth grade and does nothing but hang around the south side with a needle in his arm. If you want a piece of me come get some, I run the south side punk.
Cosby J

United States

#15 Nov 28, 2010
Cody you are nothing but a white wanna be ,oh did you just get out of the penn?looser i dont know the one u are talking about but i know u and u need to watch your back.........
Cody Harty

United States

#16 Nov 29, 2010
Cosby J wrote:
Cody you are nothing but a white wanna be ,oh did you just get out of the penn?looser i dont know the one u are talking about but i know u and u need to watch your back.........
You want me come get me. I live on County Road 605 in the white house. Brad you suck. Will your a punk and whoever you are, Ill rob your house and steal your stero

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Nov 29, 2010
Cody Harty wrote:
<quoted text>
You want me come get me. I live on County Road 605 in the white house. Brad you suck. Will your a punk and whoever you are, Ill rob your house and steal your stero
I want the one that sucks Brads his name I think is what you said.
Cody Harty

United States

#18 Nov 29, 2010
Im watching my back. Ive stolen more tuff than anyone
chase

Harrison, AR

#19 Nov 29, 2010
tell em cody you still got fans and im one of em ever need a lookout im ur bit**
interesting

Converse, TX

#20 Dec 8, 2010
hummmmm////will has a gf///funny///did not think anyone would be desperate enough to date him.
Randall Flag

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#21 Sep 21, 2011
Will if you want some come get some your south side dirt bag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyler Russom news 29 min Haynesville 2
Missing PB woman 32 min Haynes 2
FWB Camping 49 min Julie 13
Mid Continent Nail 52 min Wire 14
I should hate you 1 hr Ewade 11
management shake up at black river medical center (Mar '13) 1 hr Guest 8
Who are you voting for Coroner? 2 hr guest 210

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance