Sam

Highlandville, MO

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Where did the awesome girl go? Felicia was a great person to talk to and she always took her time to make sure I was happy. Don't think I will be going back there now. Where should be my next place be.

United States

#2 Nov 29, 2012
Ricks Hair Fashion over by Kmart. Great people great work!!!
Felicia

Fairfax, VA

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Sam wrote:
Where did the awesome girl go? Felicia was a great person to talk to and she always took her time to make sure I was happy. Don't think I will be going back there now. Where should be my next place be.
Hey I appreciate the compliment.:) good luck finding somewhere else to go. I'm not working right now so I have no ideas.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Sam wrote:
I can't tell if you're male or female. Not being rude but Sam could be Samuel or Samantha. If your a guy just find a barber shop. If you're a girl go to Haylee Githens. I can't remember the name if the shop. I should know it because I go there !! Lol. It's in between Grecian steakhouse and the gas station in that little row of shops.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Dec 12, 2012
Touch of Class...Haylee is great
J-dip

United States

#6 Dec 13, 2012
Felicia is a trashy wh**re who prob started this thread on her own. She is nasty! Half the time she is wearing a wig so why tf would anyone even let her touch their hair??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
foad 5 min Foad 7
parc 22 min Henry 8
dr roche 33 min Guest 4
Dear Billie 56 min GUEST 4
I got fired for telling a customer merry Christmas 1 hr Troll Hunter 30
David Walters 2 hr Just saying 1
B&S payout not worth ur time on productivety 5 hr U have lots 2 learn 11

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance