First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mickey

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Dec 7, 2012
hutch wrote:
Just heard Marvin Ward passed away. Anyone know the details? My condolances to friends and family. Rest in peace Marvin.
Hutch, which Marvin Ward? JR? red hair? worked on appliances?
Dead Man Walking

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Jan 9, 2013
Did the killer ever surface?
sad

Garden City, MI

#23 Jan 9, 2013
hutch wrote:
Marvin Ward, Marty Maupin, Mike Knotts... Damn. What a waist. A tear for the brothers and the choices they made. You are remembered, missed and loved.
yeah I went to high with those guys and it is sad that they are gone now no matter the cause. Their lives were shortened just assume some others in our generation. We never know when whether we take care of our bodies or not. I've been clinically dead a few times with heart attacks and am fortunate enough to have been revived and am the same age as Marvin & Mike. RIP my classmates that have gone on.
sad

Garden City, MI

#24 Jan 9, 2013
Mickey wrote:
<quoted text>Hutch, which Marvin Ward? JR? red hair? worked on appliances?
yes unfortunately the Marvin Ward that passed away is red headed and worked on appliances. I has the link to his obituary but can't find it. Will post it when I can find. I'm thinking he graduated in 1982
pooter

Poplar Bluff, MO

#25 Jan 10, 2013
Dead Man Walking wrote:
Did the killer ever surface?
Of course not because he killed himself with drugs... The killer is " caught"
Finally Happy

Oak Grove, KY

#26 Aug 18, 2014
This is the man that beat me & verbally tore me down nearly every day for more than 3 years. Because he & his his mother had connections to some powerful people, nobody would do anything to stop him. I've spent the last 10 years looking over my shoulder, worried that he would find me again. His death is a blessing to me!
Betty Boop

Ballwin, MO

#27 Aug 18, 2014
Finally Happy wrote:
This is the man that beat me & verbally tore me down nearly every day for more than 3 years. Because he & his his mother had connections to some powerful people, nobody would do anything to stop him. I've spent the last 10 years looking over my shoulder, worried that he would find me again. His death is a blessing to me!
Marvin have connection? To whom? Other than the liquor store clerk? Please.
Finally Happy

Oak Grove, KY

#29 Aug 19, 2014
Betty Boop wrote:
<quoted text>
Marvin have connection? To whom? Other than the liquor store clerk? Please.
Jasper Edmundson & his goons, that's who.
haters

United States

#30 Oct 7, 2014
Finally Happy wrote:
What did you did to him? I knew him for years couldn't had ask for a nicer friend. I am so sorry he died.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gymn 1 hr tyso 3
Larry Bird (Nov '09) 1 hr tyso 4
Names of biggest dope dealers and scum 1 hr Ms misty 28
Pot smokers 1 hr Ms misty 19
half price drink night at scooters 6/6/2009 (May '09) 1 hr Griff 12
Former Trump aide Gates to plead guilty testify... 1 hr Griff 4
Krogers going way downhill 1 hr Guest 22

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance