First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hutch

United States

#1 Oct 29, 2012
Just heard Marvin Ward passed away. Anyone know the details? My condolances to friends and family. Rest in peace Marvin.
fellow terd...

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Oct 29, 2012
hutch wrote:
Just heard Marvin Ward passed away. Anyone know the details? My condolances to friends and family. Rest in peace Marvin.
He overdosed
old runner

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Oct 29, 2012
what happen to him he was young
fellow turd

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Oct 29, 2012
old runner wrote:
what happen to him he was young
You cannot read?

He injected to many drugs and died in his nasty trailer...

You know drugs melted in spoon sucked into needle then pushed into a vein and he stopped breathing...

He was 49 and had overdosed before but it took ....
dude

United States

#5 Oct 29, 2012
fellow turd wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot read?
He injected to many drugs and died in his nasty trailer...
You know drugs melted in spoon sucked into needle then pushed into a vein and he stopped breathing...
He was 49 and had overdosed before but it took ....
Ur an azzhole
fellow turd

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Oct 29, 2012
dude wrote:
<quoted text>Ur an azzhole
No I am a fellow turd...
just wondering

United States

#7 Oct 29, 2012
I think that the most important thing is that he passed away. Not how or why? God forgive you for being so rude and nosey.
ole friend

Hume, MO

#8 Oct 29, 2012
RIP brother, thank god theres topix in heaven and thank the good lord there wasn't one back in the day. the days of all nighters and keg parties in the fields with live bands lives on. peace out bro. catch ya on the flip side...
ole friend

Hume, MO

#9 Oct 29, 2012
no topix! is what i meant
pbguy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Oct 29, 2012
marvin was a good guy some people are idiots, rip marvin
fellow terd

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Oct 30, 2012
I am not ripping Marvin . I liked Marvin .

But it is important to understand that he let drugs eat the whole of the rest of his life up.

You start wondering about those "keg parties" and all nighters that someone used to eulogize him.

Ultimately he died at 49 don't dress it up get something out of this. He injected his life away . Good or bad he died from melting pills and pushing crap in his arm.

Don't do that crap....
hutch

United States

#12 Nov 5, 2012
Marvin Ward, Marty Maupin, Mike Knotts... Damn. What a waist. A tear for the brothers and the choices they made. You are remembered, missed and loved.
Drugs Kill

United States

#13 Nov 10, 2012
I'm sorry to say im with Fellow Turd. Maybe if the truth is put out there maybe it will get to someone that it can help . My daughter died of a drug over dose and I tried to tell as many people that I could in hopes it would reach someone and maybe save there lives . May God be with his family in this time of sarrow .
sooki

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Nov 10, 2012
Drugs Kill wrote:
I'm sorry to say im with Fellow Turd. Maybe if the truth is put out there maybe it will get to someone that it can help . My daughter died of a drug over dose and I tried to tell as many people that I could in hopes it would reach someone and maybe save there lives . May God be with his family in this time of sarrow .
You get it...sorry for your loss...
faround381

United States

#15 Nov 13, 2012
RIP Marvin you will be missed...and yes it is such a waste all these people we know who are dying from drug overdoses...My heart goes out to his mother and she is in my prayers as so are you sooki...one should never have to see their child go before them...i cant even imagine and pray i never have to live it...so sorry for your loss....
precious

Evansville, IN

#16 Nov 21, 2012
You dumb azz news for you he didn't over dose he was killed! The proof will come soon enough. Especially for those involved. All you freakn junkies that's been talkin crap thinkin you know it all you will have a major eye opener when the crap hits the fan! Karma will find you.
drugs suck

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Nov 21, 2012
Who killed him?
fooker

Poplar Bluff, MO

#18 Nov 21, 2012
drugs suck wrote:
Who killed him?
No one...
precious

Evansville, IN

#19 Nov 25, 2012
fooker wrote:
<quoted text>
No one...
Time will tell....
sooki

Poplar Bluff, MO

#20 Nov 25, 2012
precious wrote:
<quoted text>Time will tell....
Time has passed....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poplar Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley hollis (Oct '15) 3 min Wondering 14
Harbor freight 4 min Nah 3
Nick Mcclintic (Jun '13) 5 min Truth 14
Devin Knox 14 min Yes 2
TRUMP IS FINISHED! He is wanting a PARDON on HI... 15 min American Patriot 14
Ed Goodwin !!?? Did you hear 15 min Finally 12
Devon Williams 1 hr Whoknows 10
Officer Involved Shooting east of Poplar Bluff 9 hr SickOfUrChit 71

Poplar Bluff Jobs

More from around the web