Will Hawkins

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jul 27, 2006
On July 21, 2006, a Rockville, Maryland resident riding his bike on Route 28 near Poolesville when he was hit by a truck pulling a horse trailer. The truck did not stop. There was a horse event at a nearby farm and it is very likely that the truck and trailer were headed toward that farm. The cyclist suffered a broken back, scapula and multiple contusions. He is now undergoing intensive rehabilitation to regain his ability to walk and function normally in life. If you have any information, contact William B. Hawkins III at the whawkins@joneslawfirmplc.com The Maryland State Patrol "investigated" the accident but called it a "cold case" less than 24 hours after the hit and run occured. Family and friends are left to investigate the accident.
Randy

Poolesville, MD

#2 Jan 30, 2012
"declared it a cold case" That is pure bull shit. First of all you got the name of the police department wrong. Secondly the police don't declare a serious injury wreck as a "cold case" within 24 hours. I suspect that they have found out the name of the driver.
Resident Alien

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2012
Heard the dumb dick crashed into a lollipop tree. Was on cold case files under, "Crash of the retard into the lollipop tree forest". Good ratings. Was those god damm midgets to blame!!
Bob

Poolesville, MD

#4 Jan 30, 2012
Resident Alien wrote:
Heard the dumb dick crashed into a lollipop tree. Was on cold case files under, "Crash of the retard into the lollipop tree forest". Good ratings. Was those god damm midgets to blame!!
Really nice language. The man was seriously hurt. You must be one of those low class Pville hoes.
Dr Pepper

Washington, DC

#5 Jan 31, 2012
He will learn to stay out of my town!!
Bob

Poolesville, MD

#6 Jan 31, 2012
Dr Pepper wrote:
He will learn to stay out of my town!!
If you live in Fairfax like it says then I don't blame him.
Mary

Washington, DC

#8 Feb 7, 2013
Oh my!
Tim the Bagger

United States

#9 Feb 7, 2013
Mary wrote:
Oh my!
SHUT THE F UP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poolesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Sirotkin, former Md. coach and teacher c... 2 hr Subliminal Portal 2
Community bulletin boards 14 hr Megan Sater 2
Tracker Supply is opening and I am doing all th... Aug '14 Heather 2
Debate: Marijuana - Germantown, MD (Aug '10) Aug '14 Sherry and Kerry 31
Mooeya s Frozen Yogurt coming to Poolesville th... Aug '14 Tim the Bagger 9
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Tim the Bagger 7
Review: Romp n' Roll Jul '14 Sherry and Kerry 3
•••
•••

Poolesville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Poolesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Poolesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Poolesville