Poolesville

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

I have lived in Poolesville for the past 22 years and have raised three children there. It is a wonderful place to raise a family! They were all raised with sports as their center which kept them organized, with little free time to idle. The schools are excellent and small so that anyone who wants to get involved in school activities, has that opportunity. Two of my children are now currently in colleges, one with a 4 year academic scholarship.
If you look at the crime statisics weekly in the Gaithersburg Gazette, you can really appreciate living in a small town with small problems associated. A broken mailbox is nothing compared with the problems of murder, robbery, etc that plague other areas of the county. Drug problems are unfortunately rampant in so much of the county and our country. I do agree that there should be more activities in Poolesville for the non-athletic interested students to have and do to keep busy, happy and drug-free!
black intellect

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

SayWhat wrote:
*Question for the operator of this forum: how is the location of the poster generated?
I live in POOLESVILLE, MD. Not Arlington, Va.
it's because of the "location" of your isp box you are "going thru" at the time. i suspect the location changes from time to time for load-balancing purposes...
black intellect

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

also, this site (or forum moderator -- if there's one) does not have control over or anything to do with that. it's to with your internet service provider (isp) -- comcast, verizon, etc..
PITSfounder

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2009

I'm investigating the reported cancer cluster on Hempstone Avenue near LM Stevens Park. Is there an old dumpsite beneath the park?
MA resident

Milford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

PITSfounder - we are moving from MA to Frederick area and are looking for an area to live (have 3 small children)- being relocated by a large company in Frederick. Has anyone input on the cancer situation that was reported in January? Poolesville looks like a great school district. If it's well water that is contaminated - that is a serious situation - and telling people to drink bottled water - what about everyday use of water? Sounds similar to the problem in CA years back or another situation in MA near Burlington. Input anyone?
PITSfounder

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

MA resident wrote:
PITSfounder - we are moving from MA to Frederick area and are looking for an area to live (have 3 small children)- being relocated by a large company in Frederick. Has anyone input on the cancer situation that was reported in January? Poolesville looks like a great school district. If it's well water that is contaminated - that is a serious situation - and telling people to drink bottled water - what about everyday use of water? Sounds similar to the problem in CA years back or another situation in MA near Burlington. Input anyone?
When deciding on schools for your children, ask the school districts to provide you with documentation of the previous land-use of the school properties. Knowing the history of the land is important. Our organization has files of many schools across the country that were built on old dumpsites containing carcinogenic chemicals. The existence of some of these dumps only came to light after cancer clusters were reported at the schools. Protect your children by finding out the history of the school before enrolling them.
MA resident

Milford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

PITSfounder thank you. Please feel free to offer any other advice. Do you have any suggestions in so far as a good place to consider? VA as opposed to MD? Areas in Maryland?
MA resident

Milford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Went to the site you recommended and I'm wondering if anywhere in Maryland is safe with all the EPA lawsuits - cleanups going on of dumping. Going to check out VA.
PITSfounder

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Unfortunately, many schools and homes across the country have been developed on top of closed dumpsites. Contact me and I'll provide you information on locations from the files of our organization, People Investigating Toxic Sites (toxicsites@hotmail.com). I'll also advise you on how to research a property before you move.
Jagz

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Judged:

hate wannabees wrote:
u think ur all ghetto. poolesville is a redneck town. u barely got any crime mayb a few car breakins but look a the gaithersburg crime website http://www.gaithersburgmd.gov/poi/default.asp...
or just type gaitheburg crime and google and its the first site. yea u see murder armed robberies and all that shit. wwow i would love to see these poolesville wannabees in gburg. i bet if PHS and GMS gburg middle school fought, GMS would win. cuz Poolesvile is full of scrawny ass little skater punks. "See me by the Subway" I'll beat ur ass down w/ a knife bitch.
hahahaha. Seriously, your an idiot. Feel free to meet me anytime. OH No! I can spell and throw you around while giving you a lecture on English. You must be a pretty big scary guy who grew up in one of the most educated areas in the US. Still cant learn to spell? I guess if you are so tough, you would not have to spend your time on topix posting how tough you really are. Your Full of Crap.
Get the fuck out of my town.
EOD2 US NAVY
Gaithersburg MD
You Idiots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

There be a few drugs
But over all
Everyone here's got lots to give
Don't be messin with the highschools dressin
And with the poor parents
Cause you the one to blame with your high heeled parade
And when we come together everyone feels better
Cause we a small town with lots of heart
So don't look down on us
love it

Clinton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

I love this place:)0

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Before anyone moves to a home near LM Stevens Park in Poolesville, ask for previous land-use of the park property. A cancer cluster was reported in the neighborhood south of the park in 2009. I did preliminary research and found that a sewage treatment plant and disposal ponds were located adjacent to the park. Many parks across the country were built on closed dumps containing carcinogenic chemicals and sewage treatment plants are often located adjacent to old dumpsites. If you are considering a home in this area, ask a realtor or seller for a 50-year chain of title of LM Stevens Park and adjacent sewage treatment plant.
WOW

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2012

This site certainly went ccccccold!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Happy New Year Wow.....I'm still here! I hope people who are considering a move to Poolesville or already live in the cancer cluster neighborhood will read my comments.
wow this is funny

Dunedin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

wow, i just came across this forum and i saw how on the 1st page some lady in tamma 2 was talking about all the crime in tama 1 and how the kids hang out on the path. this is funny to me cuz i sold pounds n pounds of weed out of my parents house in tama 1 for about 2 years and out of my friends house right down the street. and when she was talking about the path between the two neighborhoods that again was me, i used to grow weed in those woods down there, and drink,snort pills,smoke and eat mushrooms down by the bridge. damn i had a good thing goin on back then, i used to make so much money that id take it up to the bank and get all the little denomination of bills changed into hundreds. damn i miss those days. dont worry guys i moved away about 5-6 years
Jerry Jones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

wow this is funny wrote:
wow, i just came across this forum and i saw how on the 1st page some lady in tamma 2 was talking about all the crime in tama 1 and how the kids hang out on the path. this is funny to me cuz i sold pounds n pounds of weed out of my parents house in tama 1 for about 2 years and out of my friends house right down the street. and when she was talking about the path between the two neighborhoods that again was me, i used to grow weed in those woods down there, and drink,snort pills,smoke and eat mushrooms down by the bridge. damn i had a good thing goin on back then, i used to make so much money that id take it up to the bank and get all the little denomination of bills changed into hundreds. damn i miss those days. dont worry guys i moved away about 5-6 years
OH and your mother is Wendy and your Dada is John!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

MA resident wrote:
Went to the site you recommended and I'm wondering if anywhere in Maryland is safe with all the EPA lawsuits - cleanups going on of dumping. Going to check out VA.
I think you'll be able to find an environmentally safe place to live in Maryland. Of course, there are no guarantees in life. I would be most concerned about living on or near an old dumpsite. Let me know where you're planning to move, and I'll let you know about locations of dumpsites we have in file or any areas I suspect could be old dumpsites.
Clarence Beaks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Jerry Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing you piece of shit!! White trash sucks.The only good thing was I was fucking your mother for years! Told the smelly pussy cunt that if she did not stop fucking me, I was taking all the pics I have of you on the path to the cops. Even made your loser dad watch once. Cried like a bitch (da da) when I was ramming my cock in your mothers ass. Then when I came on her tits made your dada lick it up!! Ah I was you were back selling junk!!! Ps your mothers pussy is like fucking a king kong sise mayonaise jar from costco!! DICK FACE! Hehehhehhehheh
Shit I think EVERYONE in Tama I and II licked that bitch. I used to lick her in her pool.
Filo Bedo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Jerry Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
OH and your mother is Wendy and your Dada is John!!
I use to lick her when her son John was dealing drugs.Nice pool!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Poolesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tracker Supply is opening and I am doing all th... Aug 14 Heather 2
Debate: Marijuana - Germantown, MD (Aug '10) Aug 12 Sherry and Kerry 31
Mooeya s Frozen Yogurt coming to Poolesville th... Aug 6 Tim the Bagger 9
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jul 30 Tim the Bagger 7
Review: Romp n' Roll Jul '14 Sherry and Kerry 3
Poolesville Athletic Club to move down the street Jul '14 Jon SpellMAN 5
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Jon SpellMAN 16

Search the Poolesville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Poolesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Poolesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••