Weitz and Luxenberg Alerts Public to ...

Weitz and Luxenberg Alerts Public to Possible Cancer Cluster in Poolesville, MD

There are 1 comment on the PR-inside.com story from Mar 26, 2009, titled Weitz and Luxenberg Alerts Public to Possible Cancer Cluster in Poolesville, MD. In it, PR-inside.com reports that:

For this reason, our environmental lawyers would like to send a message to concerned residents of Poolesville : , Maryland who are contending with a perceived high incidence of cancers : and other sickness in their community: There is recourse and we can help.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PR-inside.com.

PITSfounder

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Apr 18, 2009
Two reasons why it's very possible that Poolesville residents on Hempstone Avenue are being exposed to carcinogenic chemicals from a nearby dump:
1. Hempstone Avenue dead-ends at LM Stevens Park. Many parks across the country have been developed on top of closed dumps that contain carcinogenic chemicals.
2. A sewage disposal pond is located behind the park. Sewage disposal ponds are often adjacent to closed dumps.
Historical research needs to be done now to determine if there is a dump beneath LM Stevens Park.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poolesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I AM A VET. That said, WHOM wants to SU_CK MY D... (May '16) Jan 24 where 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jan '18 FireFellow44 21
Review: BMI Karate/iLoveKickboxing (May '15) Dec '17 Ali 33
News 18TH ST. GANG: 4 charged in teen's slaying in G... (Jun '09) Sep '17 18bigMtf 27
Car storage? Sep '17 thisguy 1
News Texting may have caused fatal accident (Feb '15) Aug '17 Harold 10
Zaglio's Bakery Cafe FLUNKED AND WILL CLOSE!! (Jan '17) Jul '17 Len S 8

Poolesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Poolesville Mortgages