Woman gets Poolesville home on 'Extre...

Woman gets Poolesville home on 'Extreme Makeover'

There are 2 comments on the WTOP story from Jun 30, 2008, titled Woman gets Poolesville home on 'Extreme Makeover'. In it, WTOP reports that:

A Montgomery County woman raising her four children and 10 nieces and nephews has a big new home in Poolesville , thanks to the ABC-TV show "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition." Hundreds of volunteers and Classic ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOP.

Yuvonka Jackson

Upper Marlboro, MD

#1 Jul 11, 2008
I JUST WANT TO THANKS EVERYBODY FOR EVERYTHING THEY HAVE DONE FOR MY NEICES, NEPHEWS, AND SISTER. WE APPRECIATE ALL THE TIME AND EFFORT EVERYONE SUPPORTED HER WITH. THEY DESERVE THAT BIG BEAUTIFUL HOUSE THEY GOT WE LOVE IT. ONCE AGAIN THANKS!!!!!!!
Angela Boyd Preece

Lexington, KY

#2 Jul 20, 2008
Yuvonka Jackson wrote:
I JUST WANT TO THANKS EVERYBODY FOR EVERYTHING THEY HAVE DONE FOR MY NEICES, NEPHEWS, AND SISTER. WE APPRECIATE ALL THE TIME AND EFFORT EVERYONE SUPPORTED HER WITH. THEY DESERVE THAT BIG BEAUTIFUL HOUSE THEY GOT WE LOVE IT. ONCE AGAIN THANKS!!!!!!!
I haven't seen you in forever. I am happy for your sister and your family. Dont hear much about poolesville.Well congrats to you all!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poolesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I AM A VET. That said, WHOM wants to SU_CK MY D... (May '16) Mar '18 Well 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jan '18 FireFellow44 20
Review: BMI Karate/iLoveKickboxing (May '15) Dec '17 Ali 33
News 18TH ST. GANG: 4 charged in teen's slaying in G... (Jun '09) Sep '17 18bigMtf 27
Car storage? (Sep '17) Sep '17 thisguy 1
News Texting may have caused fatal accident (Feb '15) Aug '17 Harold 10
Zaglio's Bakery Cafe FLUNKED AND WILL CLOSE!! (Jan '17) Jul '17 Len S 8

Poolesville Jobs

Personal Finance

Poolesville Mortgages