Germantown Girl Fatally Struck By Car

Germantown Girl Fatally Struck By Car

There are 2 comments on the WRC-TV story from Oct 31, 2012, titled Germantown Girl Fatally Struck By Car. In it, WRC-TV reports that:

A 15-year-old girl was fatally struck by a car while walking to Seneca Valley High School, where she was a 10th grader.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WRC-TV.

Anonymous

Germantown, MD

#1 Oct 31, 2012
I saw this story othe news. My children went to this school and graduated in 02 and 03. I am so sorry to know this has happened to this young girl. From the time my children were toddlers I taught them how to properly cross the street at the light to avoid a tragedy.

I saw her mother on the news. I know that if it were one of my children I would not be able to get off the floor let alone speak to the news. I would be screaming uncontrolably for mos they would have to lock me away. I know she must have been in shock to actually talk to a news crew.

God bless that sweet angel and her family.
John

Poolesville, MD

#2 Nov 3, 2012
Aunt J wrote:
I saw this story othe news. My children went to this school and graduated in 02 and 03. I am so sorry to know this has happened to this young girl. From the time my children were toddlers I taught them how to properly cross the street at the light to avoid a tragedy.
I saw her mother on the news. I know that if it were one of my children I would not be able to get off the floor let alone speak to the news. I would be screaming uncontrolably for mos they would have to lock me away. I know she must have been in shock to actually talk to a news crew.
God bless that sweet angel and her family.
Seneca Valley students almost never obey traffic lights. They get to the median strip and stand there until there is a break in traffic and then try to run across when the light is against them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poolesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim and Doug Bailey Aug 7 Steven Charles 6
Tracker Supply is opening and I am doing all th... (Aug '14) Jul '16 Sam 3
Happy Father's DAY to all the DADS and FAMILES ... Jun '16 Sarah 3
Review: BMI Karate/iLoveKickboxing (May '15) Jun '16 Erica 26
Need to Learn how to EAT STINKY PUSSIEEEE Jun '16 Thom 1
News Boy Hit By SUV Dies Of Injuries (Jun '07) Jun '16 POPE 29
I AM A VET. That said, WHOM wants to SU_CK MY D... May '16 ME YOU PHAGGOTS 1

Poolesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance