Ecru man stabbed to death

Ecru man stabbed to death

There are 18 comments on the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal story from Mar 25, 2008, titled Ecru man stabbed to death. In it, Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports that:

“We expect him to be charged with capital murder”

An Ecru man was stabbed to death early Saturday morning at a home in Pontotoc County, and a Pontotoc man is in custody for his murder. via Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal.

DSS

United States

#1 Jul 8, 2008
I heard when Wayne Gause was arrested that he crapped his pants and smeared the poop all over the jail wall. He was taken outside and hosed down.
Quote-gil

AOL

#2 Jul 17, 2008
DSS wrote:
I heard when Wayne Gause was arrested that he crapped his pants and smeared the poop all over the jail wall. He was taken outside and hosed down.
I will pray for you I hope you find peace in your life.
yng

United States

#3 Aug 25, 2009
Has this case with Wayne Gause gone to trial yet?
mas

Lewiston, ID

#4 Dec 9, 2009
is wayne gause wife going to be charged for the crime to?
mas

Lewiston, ID

#5 Dec 9, 2009
i pray that the family can find peace in there heart after all the heartache the family has been threw. may god bless the swords family.
mas

Lewiston, ID

#6 Dec 10, 2009
do you fill gause should receve the same as he done to mr.swords? i do....
Quote-gil

AOL

#7 Dec 25, 2009
mas wrote:
She needs to be charged. It was her fault to she played both of them. She told her husband to come over there and she loved him. That they were reconciling. She should of got a DIVORCE if she wanted to be single.
Quote-gil

AOL

#8 Dec 25, 2009
mas wrote:
do you fill gause should receve the same as he done to mr.swords? i do....
No I do not. His wife played her games with both of them and liked the attention. And seen her husband that Friday was with him during that week. Told people they were reconciling and she still loved him.Then out all night drinking at bars.Read the Pontotoc progress paper. She is to blame. Get a divorce if you want to act single.I pray for all 3 Families. Curtis's family,the Swords and Curtis's kids.
Quote-gil

AOL

#9 Dec 25, 2009
yng wrote:
Has this case with Wayne Gause gone to trial yet?
Yes, Dec.7th-11th They sentenced him to 30. This was his wife's fault to she should of not been leading him on and playing her games. She seen him that Friday got yard sale items from him and money. Read the Pontotoc progress Paper. She needs to be held accountable. Wayne has been through alot to has lost his life and his kid's because of her. She should of got a Divorce if she wanted to be single. I pray for all 3 families. His and the Swords and Wayne's Kids
Quote-gil

AOL

#10 Dec 25, 2009
mas wrote:
i pray that the family can find peace in there heart after all the heartache the family has been threw. may god bless the swords family.
I pray that to.for all and that they can find peace and forgiveness. And when he does get out that she will leave him alone. So he can start a new life what he will have left of it and hope his kids will have love for him. He deserve to have a second chance. I hope someone will see that you can not do things like this to people. She should of divorced.READ the pontotoc progess.
She lead him to believe they were reconciling and she loved him still seen him that Friday. took yard sale items and money from him. He is not all to blame for this.
Quote-gil

AOL

#11 Dec 26, 2009
I think Regina Butler done justice to the story she got the facts and now more will know what happened and she is to be held accountable also.
Maybe she will divorce since she has her husband locked up were she can keep doing what she done before.I hope his kids will know he loves them and know he is not to blame for all of this she was in the wrong.I pray for Curtis's family. His kid's and friends, Sword's family. I hope once he is out that she will let him be and not cause anymore trouble so he can go on with what life he will have
Quote-gil

AOL

#12 Dec 26, 2009
mas wrote:
She should be.
Quote-gil

AOL

#13 Apr 24, 2010
What about the burglary charge and the way he has to serve his time. That was wrong the way he was sentenced his time should be concurrently and the burglary charge should be taken off, A crime of Passion. Now he has to appeal, more money!!!!
friend

French Camp, MS

#14 Dec 25, 2010
wayne gause is a very good honest man.. and prolly was heart broken because of his wife.. and i think that if it was anyone else in that situation they prolly would do the same... but not to the extent wayne took it.com ing from someoe who knows wayne personaly.
Quote-gil

AOL

#15 Dec 31, 2010
Yes Wayne Gause is a good honest man. That got caught up in something that broke his heart. I believe Jason Shelton will see to it that things are looked at more clearly. (Crime of Passion)
Quote-gil

AOL

#16 Jan 1, 2011
friend wrote:
wayne gause is a very good honest man.. and prolly was heart broken because of his wife.. and i think that if it was anyone else in that situation they prolly would do the same... but not to the extent wayne took it.com ing from someoe who knows wayne personaly.
I agree with you I hope others will see that this should have been looked at more before his conviction. I know his family,grew up with them.They have been through alot also. 30 years for Crime of passion. come on...
Quote-gil

AOL

#17 Jan 3, 2011
I will be thinking about this appeal tomorrow. I hope they see that mistakes were made. He did not deserve 30 years,for crime of passion. Did not get a fair trial.no one knows what they would do finding there spouse in bed with another. know the facts before you judge.
Whats up

Detroit, MI

#18 Jun 17, 2011
11 out of these 17 post where by "quote-gil" what is going on between him/her and Wayne? I understand you hate the woman, and she was doing wrong by your account, but your just saying the same thing over and over. A crime of passion is STILL a CRIME. If you break the law, you have to pay. The bible says "be YE angry and sin not" and yes it sure says plenty about adultery and honesty also, but my point is he should have never let another person drive him to that point of anger. I have been through a very similar situation and murder sure wasn't ever an option for me. It is tragic all the way around, but think of the family of the one injured. They deserve justice and the law is the law. Break it and do time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pontotoc Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our Opinion: No shortage of good news last week 14 hr Credence 1
News Our Opinion: Maintenance, bridges call for addi... Sun Anonymous 3
Tupelo Toilet Paper Sun Tater 10
News Retired college professor createsreplicas of fe... Sun The young 1
News Lighting upgrade progressing well Sat Rod Knox 4
News Tupelo to appeal termination of air service sub... May 28 The young 4
News DTMSA gains new ideas from Milwaukee conference May 28 No No No 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pontotoc Mortgages