icepick

Chamberlain, SD

#23 May 15, 2013
my brothers bro wrote:
Bandidos are candy asses. They are only tough in groups. Get them one on one and they cry like girls. I know this first hand.
lol so you say. Dont let your mouth run boy
icepick

Chamberlain, SD

#24 May 15, 2013
Support the Red and Gold wrote:
We are a family... most of us are Military vets and have served this country with honor... we are given a bad name by few still stand together. If you were to know us... we are people just like you.. we love to ride are harley and love to help and be there for eachother. its like having a big family.. someone you can call if you have a problem. someone who will be there for you when in pain.. good or bad. we live a life many want... we live a life many dont understand... call on one and you will have many there to help. we are just a big family.. "Support your local bandidos". 1%er
right on my brother
icepick

Chamberlain, SD

#25 May 15, 2013
guest wrote:
i agree i was in the red and gold for awhile and what i learned is they are a bunch of fakes who thrive on boasting their numbers to take away others rights but you cant get one of em to show up to a fight no weapons no brothers for anyone wanting to know how to join? get ready to give up all self dignity and respect because that'll get your eye dotted if ya back talk and what you gonna do about it? there's hundreds of them a phone call away fighting back makes things worse. they are going to tell you they aren't what people say and that they just love riding and having fun that they aren't extortionist and all they want out of you is respect. well lets say this they aren't going to extort you as you'd see on tv your going to be at an event and they are gonna have a brother who needs some help out of some kind of financial situation so you'll donate some money everything is good your cool with that then as time passes you realize their is always someone needing a donation for something and you'll find out even after that its all bullshit and you'll stop donating? well then that's a mistake you'd hate to offend these guys because that's when the bad happens. oh and that respect shit well their definition is a whole lot different than yours i assure you that it means you'll do what they want when they want say what they tell you to say and be a complete ass kisser and puppet and if not well then the bad happens and respect just goes one way with them kiss our ass and fuck what you want or think. so yeah I used to be a member of a red and gold puppet club and yea i'm out good and its the most liberating experience i've ever had your best bet is to keep your freedom and not allow yourself to lose it just because there is more of them than there is of you. because the average member that I've met in my experience by themselves id laugh in their face if they tried to be scary but you put that patch on that's backed by hundreds of wanna be bad asses and they become bad asses. however if you wanna be treated like a bitch by lesser men because of this number advantage the red and gold is for you because i promise that's all it is and nothing more a bunch of egotistical status craving power hungry pricks . oh yeah and the rough outlaw biker image that doesn't follow the rules you'll find there is more rules in this world than in the civilian world and as far as the chapter you mention they are actually men who are wealthy suburbians that without the patch you'd call yuppies or RUBS ( Rich Urban Bikers) it'll blow your mind to learn how fake the image we all grow up with of the american biker truly is. Something I always wanted to be but after seeing the REAL thing i'm not impressed. so yea to answer someone else's question i do know a bandido i know lots of em they are not exactly what the media says they are but dont believe their line of shit either. modern red and gold are cowards who wanted to be tough so they banded together and became bullies, Pistoleros are worse than bandidos due to the fact that they are all wannabe bandidos who got something to prove so they are going to use you to prove it if you start hanging around.
lol u know absolutely nothing about us
citizen against crime

Atmore, AL

#26 Jun 8, 2013
Seems to me there a lot of people posting here, anonymously of course, who would crap thier pants if they ever came face to face with a real Bandido.
Smei

Tupelo, MS

#27 Jun 8, 2013
citizen against crime wrote:
Seems to me there a lot of people posting here, anonymously of course, who would crap their pants if they ever came face to face with a real Bandido.
Fear is not what the world is about. We rather keep the government out of our business.
guest

United States

#28 Jun 8, 2013
citizen against crime wrote:
Seems to me there a lot of people posting here, anonymously of course, who would crap thier pants if they ever came face to face with a real Bandido.
They arent that scary so you can quit with that fact is theres alot of misinformation out there im not sayin you cant get beat down by them and there are some legitimate ass whoopers in the club but my experience is they are out numbered by guys who wouldnt be tough without the club hang out with em and youll see the men built like a mountain dont say to much shake their hand and introduce yourself following protocol and act like a normal person and hes cool then pay attention to the cocky prick who is always reminding you hey ima bandido and youll know as far as far as some of the other posts on here there quit pretendin to be a bandit if you aint one i know the ms red and gold and alot of thr mouth running and stepping on other people happens but its just like anything else some people got honor some dont and to anybody out there thats constantly reminding the world of how tough they are because of the cut they where remember
a real bad muther dont have to tell you hes bad youll know it when ya meet him
Anonymous

Japan

#29 Jun 8, 2013
my brothers bro wrote:
Bandidos are candy asses. They are only tough in groups. Get them one on one and they cry like girls. I know this first hand.
Then again it seems you sure like beating those fingers on your keyboard. Now just keep drinking your pepsi and enjoy it boy.
citizen against crime

Atmore, AL

#30 Jun 9, 2013
You know, i kind of begrudgingly admire them. Regardless of what we think of them, after years of harassment by law enforcement and negative reporting by the media they have achieved the status of "folk heros", kind of like Jesse James. That's something us ordinary folk could never be. I did read that somewhere, by the way.
davis

Brisbane, Australia

#31 Jul 5, 2013
i need to contact this club...i have been chased out of my farm by a groupe of brotherin.....need their help
bikies
i know how you feel, members of a groupe called the brotherin have prevented me selling my farm for 7 years, during the night they go on a rampage here, and deny everything, i am a women living on my own...i am catholic, I am seeking all bikies to come and camp here to scare the daylight out of these cowards....if you can help contact me 0427820744
they own the 4 ajoining properties and are trying to chase me out of mine, so they can get it cheap...seek your help
0427820744
Shell

Tupelo, MS

#32 Jul 5, 2013
davis wrote:
i need to contact this club...i have been chased out of my farm by a groupe of brotherin.....need their help
bikies
i know how you feel, members of a groupe called the brotherin have prevented me selling my farm for 7 years, during the night they go on a rampage here, and deny everything, i am a women living on my own...i am catholic, I am seeking all bikies to come and camp here to scare the daylight out of these cowards....if you can help contact me 0427820744
they own the 4 ajoining properties and are trying to chase me out of mine, so they can get it cheap...seek your help
0427820744
LOL
Vstorm

Asia/Pacific Region

#34 Aug 26, 2013
In Asia, some even dont have a Harley or perhaps they dont need to own one to be in the club. Strange but true.
North MS

Corinth, MS

#35 Aug 30, 2013
Apparently the guy from Greenwood had a different experience than I. I was Red and Gold for 7 years until medical issues retired me. My time was great, I am retired military and most of my brothers were vets. after my prospect time I was treated with respect and love. I can only speak of my experience but my was awesome. Support your local Red and Gold.
Moon

Tupelo, MS

#36 Aug 30, 2013
Drop bombs on innocent people it is all about the brotherhood.
banditos

Spanish Fork, UT

#37 Aug 31, 2013
I have been gaming for 11 yrs with a Bandito and this guy helped me get the MC I wanted. He picked me up from the airport and gave me a place to sleep for the night and got a great breakfast in the morning. I will never say a bad word about this person or the club he rides with.

Sure some get in to trouble and that seems what the public media focuses on. Same on our media for doing this.
Red and Gold supporter

Copperas Cove, TX

#38 Sep 12, 2013
I AM NOT a member of Bandidos, cant be until i leave the military. I ride with a couple of guys, normally on he weekend that ARE Bandidos and i know several more from work. The Bandits i ride with call me a brother and to me, being outside the club, means, to me, more than words can describe. I have yet to meet anyone from that club who is a "bad guy". Treat them good and they will treat you better. Treat them bad and they will treat you worst. If you HAVE to fear, then fear the government. Support your local Bandidos. SYLB RED AND GOLD!
Support the Red and Gold wrote:
We are a family... most of us are Military vets and have served this country with honor... we are given a bad name by few still stand together. If you were to know us... we are people just like you.. we love to ride are harley and love to help and be there for eachother. its like having a big family.. someone you can call if you have a problem. someone who will be there for you when in pain.. good or bad. we live a life many want... we live a life many dont understand... call on one and you will have many there to help. we are just a big family.. "Support your local bandidos". 1%er
Trent

Tupelo, MS

#39 Sep 12, 2013
" If you HAVE to fear, then fear the government."
"I AM NOT a member of Bandidos, cant be until i leave the military."
==========
You do not belong in the military or any connection defending the government.
Red and Gold supporter

Euless, TX

#40 Sep 17, 2013
I don't? I have 18 years in. In the process of MEB due to injuries sustained in combat. I will not defend the government any longer.
Trent wrote:
" If you HAVE to fear, then
fear the government."
"I AM NOT a member of Bandidos, cant be until i leave the military."
==========
You do not belong in the military or any connection defending the government.
IQc

Tupelo, MS

#41 Sep 17, 2013
" I will not defend the government any longer."
==========
The government was never worth defending because they are not honest with the citizens. The draft was ended because many figured that out. It was the greed and forced unemployment that got many to volunteer.

The population is depressed and doing drugs because they are being used by the government starting with public schools.

Since: Oct 13

United States

#42 Oct 4, 2013
My father in law is retired Bandito and he says the south eastern us is definitely their territory.
Nutoris

Amory, MS

#43 Oct 9, 2013
anon wrote:
Why would anyone wan to surrender their freedom to be part of a mass group think? You lose your individual sovereignty.
That shit is funny coming from the Usa its like voting for some one and it dosnt matter who you vote for who they want to win will always win LOL Dont get me wrong I love being here But some times think before you post!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pontotoc Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Higher education affordability group taps Tupel... Sep 17 Debt 1
Benefits to help officers' families Sep 16 Free 3
Review: Anna Beth's On Oxford (Dec '13) Sep 16 Justmyopin 5
West Jackson milestone: New restaurant, offices... Sep 16 Economic 1
salon vibe Sep 14 itgirl 2
the music thread (Jan '12) Sep 14 Musikologist 61
Leslie Criss: Food items in checked luggage may... Sep 14 Vote 1
•••
•••
•••

Pontotoc Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pontotoc People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pontotoc News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pontotoc
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••