Are there any Morphis's around there?
Shauna

United States

#3 Mar 9, 2009
There are some morphis in pontotoc
Bobby Dean Evans

Savannah, GA

#4 Apr 12, 2009
I am looking for imformation about my great grandfather. My father was Winford F Evans borned 1928 to Windford Kirk Evans and Fannie Evans. Fannie Evans was my grandmother. Her madien name was Owens ,I think she was from Algoma, south of Ponotoc. My grand parents had a farm on a gravel road about 8 miles west of Algoma. My email address is [email protected] . Any imformation will be greately appreciated .W.K. Evans was borned 1898 birthplace unknown.
shallie

United States

#5 Apr 28, 2009
IM LOOKING ANY SHALLIE. LIVE IN ARE AROUND PONTOTOC,MISSISSIPPI. MY DAD IS T.J. SHALLIE.HE WAS BORN THERE IN PON.MISS. BUT RESIDES IN MISSOURI NOW.HE'S NOW 61 YRS OLD WITH 7 KIDS AND WAS MARRIED TO MY MOTHER MARY WALLACE TILL THEY GOT MARRIED BUT NOW DIVORCE.I AM JUST ONE OF HIS DAUGHTERS.WELL HIS MOTHER NAME WAS DESSIE SHALLIE AND HIS DAD WAS ALFRED JONES.HIS DAD HAD 35 KIDS SO MY FATHER WAS TOLD.SOME IN MISSISSIPPI,TENESSEE, ILLINOIS AND KENTUCKY.HIS DAD ALSO HAVE A SON NAMED AFTER HIM.WE ARE TRYING TO SEE IF ANY OF THE SHALLIE FAMILY STILL LIVES THERE ARE HAVE MARRIED.I WANT TO GET TO KNOW SOME OF MY UNCLES AND AUNTS.I WAS TOLD 2 AUNTIES LIVE IN SOME PART OF MISSISSIPPI.BRIDGETT AND SUZZETTE DONT KNOW LAST NAMES BECAUSE MOST OF THEM HAD THERE MOMS LAST NAME.ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
shallie

United States

#6 Apr 28, 2009
Sorry for typing so big. We are just trying to have some closure.Hope you all understand.
shallie

United States

#7 May 3, 2009
i was hoping to have heard something by now.
Paulette Booth Myckowiak

United States

#8 Mar 27, 2010
Bobby Dean Evans wrote:
I am looking for imformation about my great grandfather. My father was Winford F Evans borned 1928 to Windford Kirk Evans and Fannie Evans. Fannie Evans was my grandmother. Her madien name was Owens ,I think she was from Algoma, south of Ponotoc. My grand parents had a farm on a gravel road about 8 miles west of Algoma. My email address is [email protected] . Any imformation will be greately appreciated .W.K. Evans was borned 1898 birthplace unknown.
My mother was your dads sister her name was Celestine Evans Booth and We lived in Arkansas, I have pictures of when we were young.
Paulette Booth Myckowiak

United States

#10 Mar 2, 2011
Bobby Dean Evans wrote:
My name is paulette
Booth Myckowiak My Mother was Celestine Evans Booth My grandparents
wwer Albert Frank and Mary Jane Owens (Tallant) Your father was my uncle and my mother was his sister.
Paulette Booth Myckowiak

United States

#11 Mar 5, 2011
I am looking for anyone that has any information regarding my father. He had a sister name Lener Owens (maiden name) It was said he was a deserter from the military and took on the name Of Booth. He was married to Celestine Evans (married names of Carter and Booth) Both parents are dead. I just need some closure. Unfortunately my parents were not very open. My parents were living in Osceola Arkansas, where all the kids were born. We move to Grand Rapids Michigan where they both worked in a factory and retired. They then went back to Mississippi to live their life out. Leaving us with questions !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pontotoc Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenny Cockrell 37 min Faye 1
News Inauguration parade groups use crowd funding to... 1 hr Trumped 2
News Nerd's Eye View: The Princess of Tupelo 5 hr Rod Knox 4
Go Paperless 6 hr Trumped 5
News Tupelo police seek car burglary suspect 6 hr Seeking Police 1
News Locals trek to D.C. for presidential swearing-in 18 hr Plenty of Good News 3
News Our Opinion: Plenty of good news throughout region 18 hr Bad with Good 4

Pontotoc Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pontotoc Mortgages