Newly opened Rails to Trails project a favorite among cyclists

There are 50 comments on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Nov 7, 2013, titled Newly opened Rails to Trails project a favorite among cyclists. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

Its history runs as deep as the roots of the trees that surround it. The trail is said to have been first used by Native Americans and later by explorers Hernando de Soto and Meriwether Lewis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

Cyclist

United States

#21 Nov 27, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a video I know you'll love:
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
It shows the kind of people you and your ilk truly are to purposely harm others who have done no harm to you. What goes around comes around, and you'll get your due one day unless you repent your sins and turn your life over to Jesus.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#22 Nov 27, 2013
Cyclist wrote:
<quoted text>
It shows the kind of people you and your ilk truly are to purposely harm others who have done no harm to you. What goes around comes around, and you'll get your due one day unless you repent your sins and turn your life over to Jesus.
How is blowing diesel smoke on a sissy bicyclist "purposely harming" them. Answer: it's not. If Jesus were alive, he'd think that video was hilarious too.
Dr House

Southaven, MS

#23 Nov 27, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Not likely...I've been flying by you sissies with only millimeters to spare between you and my mirror, and have been rolling coal all over your silly little outfits for years.
I'm your white whale. Might as well leave your little pea shooter at home because you'll never catch up with me. Besides, even if you did, I've got more firepower in the cab of my truck than you've got in your whole house.
Wanna bet? Give me a time and place to be on my bike, guaranteed that I will shoot you dead if you clip me with a mirror...promise.
You really don't know who you are f*cking with.
Dr House

Southaven, MS

#25 Nov 27, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>How is blowing diesel smoke on a sissy bicyclist "purposely harming" them. Answer: it's not. If Jesus were alive, he'd think that video was hilarious too.
sissy? because his c*ck is harder than yours? Or because he f*cks your wife better than you ever will?
Cyclist

United States

#26 Nov 27, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>How is blowing diesel smoke on a sissy bicyclist "purposely harming" them. Answer: it's not. If Jesus were alive, he'd think that video was hilarious too.
He is alive and tabulating all of your sins, which you will pay for on Judgement Day
Conehead

United States

#27 Nov 27, 2013
Jessie K wrote:
I love that video Sneaky Pete. As for the little pistol packin queer I have a file I might let him borrow so he can file down the front site on his gun so it won't hurt so bad when I shove it up his ass !!
You have shown a continual infatuation with the gay boys and their butts.

Hmmmm!

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#28 Nov 27, 2013
Cyclist wrote:
<quoted text>
He is alive and tabulating all of your sins, which you will pay for on Judgement Day
Nah, he's sitting in my passenger seat most of the time laughing his ass off along with me. It's good clean fun, so he said he's ok with it.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#29 Nov 27, 2013
Dr House wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna bet? Give me a time and place to be on my bike, guaranteed that I will shoot you dead if you clip me with a mirror...promise.
You really don't know who you are f*cking with.
Ha-ha-ha!! Ok, my tough little friend. I'll be driving home from work in about half an hour driving down Garfield Rd at the city limits about 5:10. Lots of snow in the road though, so if you wanna reschedule, just give me a holler.
Jessie K

Dallas, TX

#30 Nov 29, 2013
"Gee" wonder what the Bible says about homosexuality and shooting people dead ? Wake Up !!!

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#31 Nov 29, 2013
Jessie K wrote:
"Gee" wonder what the Bible says about shooting people dead ?
Guy's just trying to act tough. Probably wouldn't know how to fire a gun if he even had access to one.
Kettle

Pearl, MS

#32 Nov 29, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Guy's just trying to act tough. Probably wouldn't know how to fire a gun if he even had access to one.
Hello Pot! Who's acting tough? Mr. I drive a diesel truck with big mirrors, uhuh..huh. Your just a scared boy who feels like he's got a little power when someone's on bicycle. Some people just can't handle a little power, go back to your Government buddies at the station, you're not getting a rise out of anyone here. You'd like that too much.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#33 Nov 30, 2013
Kettle wrote:
Who's acting tough? Mr. I drive a diesel truck with big mirrors.
Who's acting tough? You sissy bicyclists, that's who. I just like to roll a little coal and give you pompous A-holes a little chin music sometimes. Nothing malicious, just good clean fun. As opposed to Lance Cockstrong here who say he's going to start slinging lead if some old lady accidentally clips his bicycle while on her way to church.
Dr House

Southaven, MS

#35 Nov 30, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Guy's just trying to act tough. Probably wouldn't know how to fire a gun if he even had access to one.
Don't kid yourself. Guaranteed that I have plenty of experience...civilian and military. I would be the last person to piss off. Most of the people that know me would tell you the same. Come on down to Southaven and give me a try.
Dr House

Southaven, MS

#36 Nov 30, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Who's acting tough? You sissy bicyclists, that's who. I just like to roll a little coal and give you pompous A-holes a little chin music sometimes. Nothing malicious, just good clean fun. As opposed to Lance Cockstrong here who say he's going to start slinging lead if some old lady accidentally clips his bicycle while on her way to church.
Law is on my side azzhole. Three feet or I have a right to defend myself against said attempted assault. Again, try me sometime. Those boys in prison will put lipstick on your girly azz quickly...if you make it that far.
Dr House

Southaven, MS

#37 Nov 30, 2013
And, by the way, I was involved in an incident with an azzhole just like you(Houston, TX). That guy went to jail for clipping me...I will defend myself at all costs. Maybe you should remember that next time you decide to buzz someone.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#38 Dec 1, 2013
Dr House wrote:
Law is on my side azzhole. Three feet or I have a right to defend myself against said attempted assault.
Three feet what? Are you actually citing a law, or are you just trying to sound official by making up some silly "three feet" law? I'm guessing the latter.

Not that it really matters. Doubt you've ever even seen a gun, other than on TV. If you do get your hands on one, remember projectiles come out the hole so point that end away from you.

Oh, and have a great day!
Anon

Jackson, MS

#39 Dec 1, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Three feet what? Are you actually citing a law, or are you just trying to sound official by making up some silly "three feet" law? I'm guessing the latter.
Not that it really matters. Doubt you've ever even seen a gun, other than on TV. If you do get your hands on one, remember projectiles come out the hole so point that end away from you.
Oh, and have a great day!
It's an actual law in our State. Why? Because morons like you have steadily killed cyclists every year. You"ll probably accidentally run over someone screwing around as we'll, and if so good luck coming to terms with that.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#40 Dec 1, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>It's an actual law in our State. Why? Because morons like you have steadily killed cyclists every year. You"ll probably accidentally run over someone screwing around as we'll, and if so good luck coming to terms with that.
Well it's not in my state, so game on!!
Dr House

Southaven, MS

#41 Dec 2, 2013
So what state are you in ....mr azzhole that I will shoot on sight? nevermind...come on down to see me...I promise that you will not make it back to Michigan if you buzz me on my bike. The law is on my side azzhole...beg you to try me. Yes, I have MANY guns...small, med, and large. Hell, I might even have my ruger 41. magnum in my back pack that day. Come on puzzy boy...I will shoot you.
Dr House

Southaven, MS

#43 Dec 2, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Well it's not in my state, so game on!!
I would shoot you the first time you invaded my three foot law...just because you deserve it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pontotoc Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is God judging America? (Dec '10) 5 hr kuda 347
News Pedestrian plan, Barnes Crossing traffic flow o... 8 hr A walking paper 9
News Our Opinion: Disruption necessarily precedes tr... 9 hr Downtown Mall 5
News Woman wanted for Tupelo murder arrested in Loui... 10 hr Get facts 1
News Our Opinion: Body cameras could illuminate law ... 11 hr No Thinking 4
News Our Opinion: Tupelo school bond margin sustains... 14 hr No test 15
News Tupelo CVB working on new signage project 14 hr Health 9
More from around the web

Pontotoc People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE