needaboxoftissue s

Dallas, TX

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Does anyone know this sorry ass grown man cryin like a little bitch cause his girlfriend from diversity vuteq got moved to a different department?
unbelievable

Tupelo, MS

#2 Dec 5, 2012
This scott guy works at toyota, his wife is hair stylist in pontotoc. He really needs to get a life instead of bitchin all the time about anything he doesnt like at work. His poor wife probably doesnt know that he is screwing this girl at work that is more of a man than he is, and shes got an ass that makes it hard for her o get through the doors.....lol.
haha

United States

#3 Dec 7, 2012
Funny because i believe i saw them at walmart together. That big butt girl had her tight blue jeans on and her cowboy boots on!
he really need to grow up

Tupelo, MS

#5 Dec 12, 2012
This sorry excuse for what should be a man.... i feel soooo sorry for the people that work next to his sorry ass...they all laugh at his cryin ass. if he aint cryin bout someone being sick workin by him, he cries about the fan. the poor team leader has to clean his mess up every time he turns around just cause he freakin bitches so much...lets all get him a box of tampons for xmas, cause you know amy duke runs his world!
ex dv employee

United States

#6 Dec 18, 2012
That bitch had me moved out of my process one night cause i was sick...,his big ass bitch amy told him i was sick and he went crying to his drunk group leader jeff who needs an attitude adjustment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pontotoc Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Congressional debate set Monday at Link Centre 11 hr Poverty 3
News Tupelo, airport still negotiating TPD lease 12 hr Attorney And Atto... 2
News Three Rivers' Kelley saluted for work 12 hr Head Economic Dev... 2
News IHL looks within for new commissioner 13 hr IHL OUT 3
News Zell Long: Reinvestment required to maintain Tu... 13 hr Zell Who 5
randy englang 16 hr guest 1
News Kellex Seating to open factory in Tupelo, hirin... 17 hr Poverty 1
More from around the web

Pontotoc People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE