Pontiac RV - Exceptional Experience!

Pontiac RV - Exceptional Experience!

Posted in the Pontiac Forum

Ann August

San Pablo, CA

#1 Oct 7, 2011
Great experience shopping for our new Coachmen at Pontiac RV. I couldn't believe how WONDERFUL they were to us. We're from RV country in Indiana and never thought we would get a better deal and made to feel like family at a dealership in Illinois, but we were. Kent was wonderful -- he stopped and bought us ice cream during our test drive! Courtney and Brittany were sweethearts helping us through the entire process. And the owner even sat down and had lunch with us while we were there. Our new camper was clean and sparkling and ready exactly when they promised. I rarely take the time to write like this, but Pontiac RV was a wonderful experience! We love you guys!!
haha

Wilmington, IL

#2 Jan 9, 2012
Wait till you need warranty work on your new piece of shit coachman.... Good luck!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pontiac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Heroin Busts in Pontiac... When will it end? (Feb '13) Jun '16 pontiac citizen 3
Kabrina Corso behind bars again! Jun '16 RobertC 3
men in Pontiac (Nov '14) Jun '16 i say scum 6
News Architect of an empire: Gerald "Jerry" Rubin ta... (May '11) May '16 knowsitall 20
Flanagan city wide auction/ community sale (Mar '11) Feb '16 ecarr 6
News Pontiac sees sixth consecutive year of tourism ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Pontiac Citizen 1
News Cullom couple arrested in murder-for-hire plot (Oct '10) Sep '15 Trinabenett123 5

Pontiac Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pontiac Mortgages