More Heroin Busts in Pontiac... When ...

More Heroin Busts in Pontiac... When will it end?

Posted in the Pontiac Forum

Pontiac Citizen

Normal, IL

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Police arrested Sara Welker and Donnie Crouchfind at an apartment on the 200 block of South Mill Street (the ones accross from the gas station??)

According to the Paragraph article, The Livingston County Proactive Unit seized over 20 grams of heroin during the drug bust.

When will these druggie looser get the point that we do not want that crap in our town, keep it all in Chicago!

I know that there are a lot of "Smack Junkies" in Pontiac and I do hope their day will be coming when they get caught.

Forget rehab because these people are beyond hope, lock them up for life and throw away the key or let them overdose and die!
Pontiac girl

Pontiac, IL

#2 Mar 6, 2015
Ya know those are someone's children. It's hard enough for the families to deal with their child's drug addiction and then you've got some idiot on the internet saying to lock them up forever or hope they overdose....WOW I hope one day you get to see what it's like to have a family member with an addiction, and I hope your own words haunt you.
pontiac citizen

Bloomington, IL

#3 Jun 27, 2016
There are to many people on drugs in pontiac and surrounding towns . They say it's a disease,I don't see it that way . If you smoke drugs ,shoot drugs and or snort and swallow them it's not a disease. How many people ask for Cancer? If they go and buy it to use it they the drug user didn't just have it put in them . They did it them selves ,No one made them . Not saying I'm right just saying what I think .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pontiac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People Magazine Seeks Info. (Mar '06) Jan '17 Khan 38
Lawyer in Pontiac? Jan '17 Fishingfun 3
men in Pontiac (Nov '14) Oct '16 Pinto 7
Kabrina Corso behind bars again! (May '16) Oct '16 Daby0729 5
News Pontiac sees sixth consecutive year of tourism ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Pontiac Citizen 1
News Cullom couple arrested in murder-for-hire plot (Oct '10) Sep '15 Trinabenett123 5
Jon Dronenberg (Jul '15) Sep '15 wtf 4

Pontiac Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pontiac Mortgages