Suncastle properties
Frustrated homeowner

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#1 Dec 19, 2014
We have had an incredibly horrible experience with Suncastle Properties in Ponte Vedra. We own a condo in Fisherman's Cove in Sawgrass, and decided to let Suncastle manage it as a vacation rental. From the moment we signed on with them, I knew it was a mistake. The owner, Frank Sausedo, came off as a complete sleazeball, and I didn't trust my instincts. He withheld rent checks from us on a regular basis. We constantly had to call to receive our money. He often used the condo for his personal us without notifying us, thus making it unavailable to potential renters. I was even told by one neighbor that it looked like he used our place for prostitutes. Shady stuff. I don't know if that's the case, but it really would not surprise me. If that weren't bad enough, we had not one, but TWO renters contact us to tell us the place was filthy - old food in the microwave, hair on the bathroom floor, and rotten trash left by the back door.

This is a word of warning. Be very wary of Frank Sausedo and Suncastle. By my definitions, he's a crook and liar.
Mitzi

Augusta, GA

#2 Dec 20, 2014
Last year I had a terrible experience with Frank who rents condos at Ponte Vedr through Sun Castle. When we arrived, we were not given the rental we had signed up for - guess it was bait & switch . The one we signed up for was not what we got. Frank at Sun Castle insisted it was . That unit was filthy and totally unacceptable. We ended up going to St. Augustine. Angry. Frank finally refunded our money after six weeksm
Frank sausedo

Washington, DC

#3 Jul 18, 2018
Frustrated homeowner wrote:
We have had an incredibly horrible experience with Suncastle Properties in Ponte Vedra. We own a condo in Fisherman's Cove in Sawgrass, and decided to let Suncastle manage it as a vacation rental. From the moment we signed on with them, I knew it was a mistake. The owner, Frank Sausedo, came off as a complete sleazeball, and I didn't trust my instincts. He withheld rent checks from us on a regular basis. We constantly had to call to receive our money. He often used the condo for his personal us without notifying us, thus making it unavailable to potential renters. I was even told by one neighbor that it looked like he used our place for prostitutes. Shady stuff. I don't know if that's the case, but it really would not surprise me. If that weren't bad enough, we had not one, but TWO renters contact us to tell us the place was filthy - old food in the microwave, hair on the bathroom floor, and rotten trash left by the back door.

This is a word of warning. Be very wary of Frank Sausedo and Suncastle. By my definitions, he's a crook and liar.
These allegations are totally false. We never used anyone's residence for our personal use. I'd like this owner to come forward and say these things to me personally. This is total slander and I don't appreciate my name in the mud from some disgruntled person who had no clue

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ponte-Vedra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Capn odies Nov 15 Me me 3
Massage in atlantic beach or Neptune bch Nov 14 Me me 1
Navy wives Nov 14 Tinky winky 1
Chester the molester (Feb '18) Oct '18 Curious 3
Liz Silva Oct '18 Work for money 1
News Sights and sounds at Jacksonville's Beaches (May '10) Sep '18 Pvetter 29
Ponte-Vedra Music Thread (May '12) Aug '17 Musikologist 19

Ponte-Vedra Jobs

Personal Finance

Ponte-Vedra Mortgages